Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2016, 09:59 AM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The END is near!

Thank GOD! http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...es%20office%22

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #47
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
A narcissist like odummer surely would !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:20 AM   #48
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

User ID: 303130
My ECCIE Reviews

Munchmasterman, may I ask that you explain your point? I don't see it. And I think that the minute anyone criticizes Obama, they tend to immediately fall back on that defense, that he's a half black man and the offending person must be racist. I think that's something people seem to have become comfortable throwing around, crassly, and actually are causing more racism in the process.

I'm not insulting you here. You posted a well thought response and I don't see your point. If you could explain it please, I'd appreciate it
Evie Doll is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:29 AM   #49
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

No. He'd deeply contemplate his decision to kill his own grandmother so many years ago just so no one could divulge his true birth place and he could snake his way into the presidency. Quickly after he'd begin to lie to himself.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:01 AM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie Doll View Post
No. He'd deeply contemplate his decision to kill his own grandmother so many years ago just so no one could divulge his true birth place and he could snake his way into the presidency. Quickly after he'd begin to lie to himself.
Are you a fucking birther?

I love it now that Ted Cruz is catching some of that same stupid bullshit. You throwing any his way?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:58 AM   #51
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you a fucking birther?

I love it now that Ted Cruz is catching some of that same stupid bullshit. You throwing any his way?
Ted Cruz is a horrible candidate. I don't support the republican party. My views are conservative. I find most of the politicians running for President a waste of oxygen.

And its very closed minded and crass of you to insult me for having an opinion different than yours. Not very liberal minded of you.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:09 AM   #52
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Ted Cruz is a horrible candidate. I don't support the republican party. My views are conservative. I find most of the politicians running for President a waste of oxygen.

And its very closed minded and crass of you to insult me for having an opinion different than yours. Not very liberal minded of you.
WTF has to post a picture in his avatar of a monkey with balls to remind his EUNUCH self what he's missing. A nutless,gutless, and childish lying liberal that does the usual name calling when people don't agree with them. Give it right back to them, Dear !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #53
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

I see COG has good taste, the lucky fucker... Evie you restore my faith in mankind! Thanks for your Beautiful mind!

Ignore the attention craving contrarians!

Old 01-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I'm the Donald Trump of eccie...I insult ignorance on general principles. You are showing it in spades.

Lastly I'm not a liberal so i can insult the fuck out of your stupidity. Say smarter things if you'd like me to stop.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:44 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I see COG has good taste, the lucky fucker... Evie you restore my faith in mankind! Thanks for your Beautiful mind!

Ignore the attention craving contrarians!

Your idea of good taste is running down her leg...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:19 PM   #56
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your idea of good taste is running down her leg...

Your ideal of good taste you sucked out of eehhhburrr's ass when Urinal Lips got through...

Old 01-18-2016, 03:10 PM   #57
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm the Donald Trump of eccie...I insult ignorance on general principles. You are showing it in spades.

Lastly I'm not a liberal so i can insult the fuck out of your stupidity. Say smarter things if you'd like me to stop.
Sir, you're displaying more ignorance than anyone in this thread. You've yet to post anything more than an opinion. And you insult without a basis to insult upon. I like Donald Trump. But you're just being a bully.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:18 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You conflate liberal with liberal-minded. Maybe 150 years ago liberals liked to consider contrary theories, opinions and philosophies. NOT TODAY'S LIBS! They throw you off the reservation if you question the tiniest detail of their rigid ideological tenets. They prattle on about the need for more tolerance and diversity - while they banish both from their thinking. Conservatives welcome opposing views. Liberals feel threatened by them.

Quote:
Lastly I'm not a liberal....

Oh, so you're a RETARDED liberal.... is there any other kind?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sir, you're displaying more ignorance than anyone in this thread. You've yet to post anything more than an opinion. And you insult without a basis to insult upon. I like Donald Trump. But you're just being a bully.
You attack oponion with ... get this , oponion! Now you have not only posted a link to a stupid ass Tea Party numbnuts rant who thinks he is above politics but you are a hypocrite too.

Post a intellectually interesting article and I will not make fun of you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You conflate liberal with liberal-minded. Maybe 150 years ago liberals liked to consider contrary theories, opinions and philosophies. NOT TODAY'S LIBS! They throw you off the reservation if you question the tiniest detail of their rigid ideological tenets. They prattle on about the need for more tolerance and diversity - while they banish both from their thinking. Conservatives welcome opposing views. Liberals feel threatened by them.
Do you understand why that partially is. If you guess correctly i will let you know.

But it is sheer bs to blame it on either side. Only stupid fucking closet homo's play that blame game.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women