Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60013
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2011, 11:27 PM   #46
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

But then again, I don't fly anymore because HLS has ridiculous security measures in place. I'm not getting frisked and paying for it unless she's as hot as some of the lovely ladies on this board.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #47
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
That being said I'd rather take my fam to Disneyworld where I know its safer than have it end up like something in the movie "Hostel" or "Taken".

Please forgive me but you have got to be kidding me. "Hostel" or "Taken" and wonder why you all are being referred to as ignorant? Come the hell on. THAT was one ignorant comment!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #48
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Please forgive me if I come across too harsh but I'm really sick and tired of being referred to as "arrogant". Yes I'm American born. Texas born, Texas bred, and Texas dead. I, like any other average American has a love for this country more so than perhaps another person from another country. Its a great country(currently), why else are so many flocking to come here? I had a passport at one time and did some traveling in my younger days. But I just don't feel it is as safe as it used to be for Americans to travel abroad. That being said I'd rather take my fam to Disneyworld where I know its safer than have it end up like something in the movie "Hostel" or "Taken".
No one is calling you arrogant love...Nor was I ever implying that America wasn't a great country, because it is...I think you're missing the point a bit..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #49
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Yeah it was pretty ignorant of me. That's what I'm known for. But then again (her name escapes me) there was a young lady that went on a spring break vacation a couple years ago out of country who went missing. Turns out she was murdered. Now I'm not some 100 something lb. woman but I'm certainly no superman. All I'm saying is the general attitude towards Americans travelling safely abroad is not what it once was.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:54 PM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah it was pretty ignorant of me. That's what I'm known for. But then again (her name escapes me) there was a young lady that went on a spring break vacation a couple years ago out of country who went missing. Turns out she was murdered.

Honey there was a "murder" on the other side of town last night. It happens every day here in America. SO it is a bit odd that you'd say that but I understand. Good luck.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #51
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah it was pretty ignorant of me. That's what I'm known for. But then again (her name escapes me) there was a young lady that went on a spring break vacation a couple years ago out of country who went missing. Turns out she was murdered. Now I'm not some 100 something lb. woman but I'm certainly no superman. All I'm saying is the general attitude towards Americans travelling safely abroad is not what it once was.
I have no words...
Old 02-06-2011, 12:03 AM   #52
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I have no words...
Old 02-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #53
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Yes murders occur here I know. I live in Houston. But in my own backyard where I know the local constabulary will be more likely to put forth the effort in any type of crime will have my back if something goes down makes me feel comfortable. Knowing I'm not just another "ignorant" American in another country subject to its laws rather than that good 'ol Bill of rights and knowing I can tote around my own form of protection that will make any badnasty think twice about messing with me and mine puts me in a safer frame of mind. That being said yes, I would love to travel to other parts of the world and see what it has to offer. Perhaps someday in the future. But my desire lies more in the European theater rather than the orient. I have always wanted to travel to northern Europe. If given the opportunity I'd start in one of the Bavarian countries. Germany or Switzerland perhaps.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:07 AM   #54
Wwanderer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
You might want to look into the stats a bit. There are some countries in the world where an American is at greater risk of being a victim of violence than he/she is in the US...but NOT VERY MANY!

-Ww
Wwanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 AM   #55
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwanderer View Post
You might want to look into the stats a bit. There are some countries in the world where an American is at greater risk of being a victim of violence than he/she is in the US...but NOT VERY MANY!

-Ww
True!
Old 02-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #56
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

No worries ladies! I don't get offended easily. Your entitled to your opinions and I to mine. So its all good.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:12 AM   #57
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Yeah you won't find my passport being stamped with countries whose first language is Arabic. A shame too.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #58
Wwanderer
Gaining Momentum

I've done six continents (plus a bunch of islands) and around 50 countries (I can't figure out how to count some of them that were one country when I visited but are now two or more), and here's one thing I've noticed to be generally true:

Pick any place in the world. Find the people there that were born very far away, whether they are living there or just passing through on business or pleasure or are refugees from some distant land or..., and they will *tend* (i.e., there are exceptions) to be people who are uncommonly interesting and able in some way or the other...people well worth getting to know. Travel is a sieve that *tends* to filter out ordinary folks, imo and experience.

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." -Mark Twain

-Ww
Wwanderer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:18 AM   #59
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwanderer View Post
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." -Mark Twain

-Ww
Love that!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:00 AM   #60
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
But then again (her name escapes me) there was a young lady that went on a spring break vacation a couple years ago out of country who went missing. Turns out she was murdered.
Natalee Holloway is the name you are looking for. Aruba is the country.

Everyone has their own comfort level concerning international travel. Lets all be more respectful of each others opinions on the matter. For instance, I would love to see the Great Pyramids and Sphinx in Egypt but I won't be traveling there anytime soon.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women