Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2016, 06:54 PM   #46
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Boy View Post
Darkey, I can't tell if your laughing or crying. Looks like your trying to jam your fingers in your eyes.
My apologies sir, I'm a little rusty. I need to step my god game up a bit. How about this?

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:06 PM   #47
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Damn Bro, Is Marilyn Manson controlling that puppet in the pic?
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:26 PM   #48
Guest092316
Account Disabled

User ID: 215699
My ECCIE Reviews

Guest092316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 07:34 PM   #49
Guest092316
Account Disabled

User ID: 215699
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
You act as if girlfriends are cost free. One date night of dinner, dancing, drinking, and maybe fucking could easily cost you more had you just paid to fuck.
But if you work at Walmart for 8 bucks an hour you can't afford a girlfriend or a hooker.
Guest092316 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 08:34 PM   #50
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

And no more GPS's posting on every ISO when I guy is searching for a cheap nut. Strike 3 lol
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:48 PM   #51
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Pussy itself has no value. Being able to obtain it at a moment's notice without being in a relationship, having "swag", being a ladies man, etc. is what has value.

There are some good $20 streetwalkers out there for those who can't afford the hobby.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:53 PM   #52
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Not in Shreveport, it's a popo
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:34 AM   #53
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Saxon View Post
But if you work at Walmart for 8 bucks an hour you can't afford a girlfriend or a hooker.
Sure you can date. Just has to be one of the other Walmart employees who might turn your world upside down for an extra 20.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 07:28 AM   #54
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
You guys put way too much stock into pussy. It's, nothing special, it's literally just a wet flesh hole. Value is perceived buy the hobbyist, pay for what you want. In this highly saturated market, you can technically find anything you want at your price. I'm not sure why anyone gives a fuck about what someone else pays. Seriously, I think you people take this hooker shit way to seriously, try some real world relationships every once in a while, you'll definitely get perspective on what this is and isn't.
______________________________ ___

DarkeyKong, I'm really surprised and a little hurt; on behalf of all of us ladies; that you would actually write that pussy is nothing special! Really!!? And that it's just a wet hole!? SO not true. Many companies have attempted to make one as a sex toy and all have failed. Some are better than others but no one has created one that feels like the real thing.

Unlike vibrators and dildos, I know several women, (not me!) Who prefer the toys and can't climax with the real thing.

Most of us ladies don't have GPS, but we know we have something unique and special between our legs, and that men want it, and we enjoy sharing it. And we happen to think that what men have is special TOO. I certainly do! I'm still fascinated by what's in the pants. I believe our creator designed us to think the opposite sex has something special to go with our special parts. I truly hope when you have an SO, you will make her feel that her private parts are special to her and not just a wet hole. You'll get a LOT more of it.

But the rest of your post I totally agree with. Why does a client care what another client payed for company. Regulars get special treatment, at least from me. The services provided coud have varied. There's numerous reasons the donation may have been different.

And yes, some people take this stuff WAY too seriously! It's meant to be fun, casual, no strings, no jealousy.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:30 AM   #55
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think the reason there seems to be more tension about rates than when I started is that many (if not most) people's disposable income has gone down relative to inflation.

When I started out in the hobby in 2006 the typical "going rate" was $200, at least that's the rate I paid most often for an hour. According to the government inflation calculator that equals $237.36 today, and in my opinion the government does all it can to minimize true inflation, so $250-$275 seems about right for inflation adjusted pricing.

The trouble is my disposable, at least "easily accessible" income is lower now than then, and I'd bet many are in that situation. With everything being handled on line, direct deposits etc. it's just harder for a married guy to squirrel away money un-noticed. Back then my expense account reimbursement was a real check in the mail, easy peezie to not deposit the whole amount as an example.

Not complaining, just observing, and wondering, do you suppose the ratio of single guys to married guys here has increased? It would certainly make the hobby easier.

To quote Chief Dan George, we should all, "Endevour to Persevere".
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:39 AM   #56
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
You are correct sir. This thread will change nothing. But, I am bored and that is a dangerous thing :-) I really look forward to the few die hards who will argue that rates are too high KNOWING this thread is satire aimed directly at them. Or are just too dense to figure it out.
Coming from you, is it really satirical? Maybe but then again, you've said about the same things in the serious threads.

Carry on
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:45 AM   #57
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
______________________________ ___

DarkeyKong, I'm really surprised and a little hurt; on behalf of all of us ladies; that you would actually write that pussy is nothing special! Really!!? And that it's just a wet hole!? SO not true. Many companies have attempted to make one as a sex toy and all have failed. Some are better than others but no one has created one that feels like the real thing.
I think we have a difference in philosophy here. I am of the opinion that genitilia is common and not unique in and of itself, therefore, to me, genitals are NOT special. What is special, however, are people. I believe this is the only reason people place value on the genitals as they place value on the person it is attached to.

Now I maybe in the minority on this, but I believe the hobby is all about detaching the "people" element from the equation to the point where two CORDIAL people share a purely plutonic sexual experience and that's it. In that regard, the pussy is not special.

This is a benefit to you all though. It allows to to keep a constant flow of income from multiple clients. There's no "handcuffing" or expectations of relationships, or obsessive attractions. Because, in the end, it's really just business. Try to make it anything more and chaos ensues.

I am aware however, that there are fundamental differences between men and women and how we like to view things. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your point of view, but I just wanted to express mines as well.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:48 AM   #58
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post

The trouble is my disposable, at least "easily accessible" income is lower now than then, and I'd bet many are in that situation. With everything being handled on line, direct deposits etc. it's just harder for a married guy to squirrel away money un-noticed. Back then my expense account reimbursement was a real check in the mail, easy peezie to not deposit the whole amount as an example.

There is a lot of truth here. Even with my bank account, if I go to the grocery store and then get $20 cash back... my online banking will you "You got $20 cash back". It is harder and harder for the married mongers to squirrel money away unless they happen to be the ones controlling ALL the finances. Not to mention, a lot of the "old guard" is getting close to retirement if not already retired.... and most people have a pretty sharp income drop at retirement. The ones who don't were probably not playing at the $200/hr pool to begin with.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:34 AM   #59
nosweat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

No problem spending top dollar if she is hot and provides services that keep me happy.. Actually prefer it that way- keeps her happy as well and keeps the mongers away..
Of course when the rate is a bit lower the frequency is a bit higher..
nosweat is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:54 AM   #60
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

I would love to strike but JR will not be happy with me.

JR needs fun every day!
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women