Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47785
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2016, 09:03 AM   #46
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Spin that Lexie
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:25 AM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Bottom line is you guys defended the comments until it was proven by one of your buddies to not be true. I posted a link to where Powell denied saying it and you glossed right over it. So the moral of the story is Trumplickers no matter their IQ are the dumbest of the dumb. You blindly follow him without any ability to be objective. There is not really anything else to say here. I now have proof that there is no meeting of the minds with you guys. Then again when the childish name calling started I should have known that. I am gonna enjoy the next 8 years.

Your strawman deflections haven't a fuckin' thing to do with my previously stated arguments, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest was told to use the secure system that was in place at the State Department, and her requests for exceptions were denied, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey said your covetous bitch should have known better and that she was stupid for not knowing better, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey stated that anybody else doing what hildebeest did could expect to be prosecuted, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest broke the law, and that she is still being investigated for violating the FOIA, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that flight, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what was printed in the New York Times article, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that you're just too damn stupid to understand any of this, MT Jockstrap. And hildebeest health is such that she ain't going to survive the debates, MT Jockstrap; it's taking her two weeks to recuperate from a fund raiser in Martha's Vineyard, MT Jockstrap!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #48
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

powell stating he doesn't recall THAT conversation is a polite way of saying she's lying again

and lying is very.... well...clintonian
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
powell stating he doesn't recall THAT conversation is a polite way of saying she's lying again

+1

Quote:

Colin Powell says Hillary Clinton LIED telling use personal email camp trying blame decisions.

(The Daily Mail)
Old 08-23-2016, 09:59 AM   #50
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Quit trying to be relevant. You're not.

The lip-stick-on-a-pig example fits you!
Come on Lexie! Be a good sport after 8 years of Obama the next 8 will be a walk in the park. I am sure you are enjoying the better economy. Just keep complaining while you admire her from afar.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #51
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

stranded on an island all alone, Hilary would make an awesome play toy.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:27 AM   #52
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Your strawman deflections haven't a fuckin' thing to do with my previously stated arguments, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest was told to use the secure system that was in place at the State Department, and her requests for exceptions were denied, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey said your covetous bitch should have known better and that she was stupid for not knowing better, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that Comey stated that anybody else doing what hildebeest did could expect to be prosecuted, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that hildebeest broke the law, and that she is still being investigated for violating the FOIA, but you're too damn stupid to understand, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that flight, Yahoo and CNBC misrepresented what was printed in the New York Times article, MT Jockstrap.

That Powell claims he doesn't remember said conversation doesn't change the fact that you're just too damn stupid to understand any of this, MT Jockstrap. And hildebeest health is such that she ain't going to survive the debates, MT Jockstrap; it's taking her two weeks to recuperate from a fund raiser in Martha's Vineyard, MT Jockstrap!
You see I was not making a strawman argument. I even stratified it across several threads to show how lame you guys can be. Whatever you think you need to win on that thread is pointless but fine you win if that makes you happy. My only objective was to show how you will use whatever you find as evidence. Funny how quickly you went from Conason said it goddammit! Then to Powell didnt say it. Just whatever suits you at the time I guess.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:28 AM   #53
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Guess you'll have to settle with making air head babies with your Hillary inflatable doll.

Is that thing dishwasher safe?

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:09 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

Please don't forget the HillaryNoMore apologists are judging Powell by their heroin's standards ....

when SHE says "I don't recall" it means it happened and she doesn't want to disclose it ....

when Powell says that ... it means it didn't happen.

Like "I don't recall having said that to her!" And here is the email I sent to her in response to her question!!!! Notice the date on the email! It is dated after she installed the private server! May be she was looking at another video .... DIY on home servers!!!! Or it could be just brain damage ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:21 AM   #55
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Geese. I was sitting in my office eating lunch when I read this post.

Nausiating.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:48 AM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Geese. I was sitting in my office eating lunch when I read this post.

Nausiating.
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" .... just remember ...

SissyChaps has to look in the mirror occasionally.

You know? "Mirror, mirror on the wall .... etc., etc.

The thought of fucking HillaryNoMore reminds him of "grandma"!!!!
Old 08-23-2016, 12:25 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You see I was not making a strawman argument. I even stratified it across several threads to show how lame you guys can be. Whatever you think you need to win on that thread is pointless but fine you win if that makes you happy. My only objective was to show how you will use whatever you find as evidence. Funny how quickly you went from Conason said it goddammit! Then to Powell didnt say it. Just whatever suits you at the time I guess.
You make a strawman argument each and every time you ignore what was actually said, MT Jockstrap, and then pretend your ignorance validates your POV.

Quote:

... for hungry coconut crabs.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:36 PM   #58
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
"Stratified"? Not the word you're looking for, but whatever. I know you badly need to look educated. You fled to this thread after making a fool out of yourself in the others. It's not about "winning" - it's about making sense and not contradicting and embarrassing yourself. You're now solidly in the running for eccie Dipshit of the Year.

No one insisted anything Joe Conason said was true. IB merely pointed out that his statement as quoted by a NYT reporter - whether true or false - was improperly edited by others seeking to alter its meaning and mislead readers. That is not a vouch for the veracity of his statement; it's a rebuke of the media that engages in such deliberate manipulations.

You reflexively attacked Conason as a "liar" and a "hack" because you thought by doing so you were disagreeing with IB. You weren't. You're too stupid to understand this, and you've been flailing ever since. Give it up, pockface. You can't fix stupid. You're just a dimwitted troll.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 12:37 PM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You make a strawman argument each and every time you ignore what was actually said, MT Jockstrap, and then pretend your ignorance validates your POV.
Same group buys into the media versions ...

... if it's repeated enough times it must be true ...

... even if it's a hit off the same source repeatedly.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:55 PM   #60
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

... for hungry coconut crabs.
Just because I don't believe what you distort something into does not mean I make a strawman argument. I researched what Conason said and found that Powell denied saying it. You are the fool that didnt believe me and now are eating crow.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women