Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #46
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Meup View Post
Your gonna get me emotional

This girl pictured here was beaten by a her pimp, the story reads that she felt that she deserved it

Just tried but can't post attachments but the pic is of a decent looking white girl (prostitute) with two black eyes

Was at the auto parts store today and a SW came up to my window, she was fuked up, eyes were all different kind of dark colors, she says to me that I'm not wanting money but could you take me get something to eat,,,I have her $8 instead and asked her why she wears her make-up so thick---her reply was that it's not make-up, two black guys beat her up yesterday because they new she had some money---I gave her five more dollars--of course then she wanted a ride to the dollar store---told her no.

For me it's very clear why girls say no aa. That can get fuked up real fast and I don't want to involve myself in that,,,so my rule is to not see girls that see black men. It scares me

The fact that the OP "should" know this but instead he groups himself with "all" aa---sounds more like a recruting tactic then just some casual black guy looking for some extra activity.
There's plenty of sad prejudgment in this post but let me just say this... You are the master of your own safety. If it doesn't look or feel right, the Spidey sense is usually spot on.... That said. Black, white, purple , or otherwise... There's plenty of danger out there.

There are also plenty of wonderful people out there. Black, white, purple, or otherwise.
B3astmode is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:58 PM   #47
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You know this is a good Topic and Hal if you don't know some thing you should asked.

you know I have seen this topic all over the place and it always gets gets a few dumb post but shit, everyone should stop getting so on edge. on both parts

AA are a little differant from most WP.It is the way we all were rasied. Most AA people like it when we are real . And most WP are scared to be real with a AA because there are scared they will be seen as being a big-it.

the only reason I know this I had a black SB a while back that told me I act like a blk man by the way I talk.I didn't know what she was talking about but she told me I was real with her and told her what I wanted. Most WM don't talk real.They are worried about how a AA will take it and get upset. Most AA respect some one real with them.

The reason I am saying all this we have 3 pg of BS and tippy-toeing around. Phil-meup has posted some BS but he has been real.I can respect that.

to ans the OP I have ask a few girls why they have a NBA.

some have told me they just don't want to see AA men, But have aa friends and not a racist thing.they just don't want to have sex with a aa man

then a few said they don't see young AA men because there a lot of tungs and they are so dis-respectful and are trying to talk down the price. they will only see older AA men

and I had one that what she told me was racist why she has a NBA . This girl is not a member here on Eccie and I wont say the name.

their is one AA girl in Texas a read a post there and she was trying to make it a race thing about the NBA with the white providers.She even said she only see WM. But will see a AA if they want to see her but she has priced herself out of most Blk mens price range. Now to me this was just racist as hell when I read that.I mean most the Blk men in the Hobby I have talked to have the same money I do if not more so that pissed me off when I read that.

Bottom line it's a choice. The same as if a girl don't want to see me. I don't worry about a girls choice.there is a lot of girls that will see you and me no worries. So just be respectful to the lady's and have fun !
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #48
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
You know this is a good Topic and Hal if you don't know some thing you should asked.

you know I have seen this topic all over the place and it always gets gets a few dumb post but shit, everyone should stop getting so on edge. on both parts

AA are a little differant from most WP.It is the way we all were rasied. Most AA people like it when we are real . And most WP are scared to be real with a AA because there are scared they will be seen as being a big-it.

the only reason I know this I had a black SB a while back that told me I act like a blk man by the way I talk.I didn't know what she was talking about but she told me I was real with her and told her what I wanted. Most WM don't talk real.They are worried about how a AA will take it and get upset. Most AA respect some one real with them.

The reason I am saying all this we have 3 pg of BS and tippy-toeing around. Phil-meup has posted some BS but he has been real.I can respect that.

to ans the OP I have ask a few girls why they have a NBA.

some have told me they just don't want to see AA men, But have aa friends and not a racist thing.they just don't want to have sex with a aa man

then a few said they don't see young AA men because there a lot of tungs and they are so dis-respectful and are trying to talk down the price. they will only see older AA men

and I had one that what she told me was racist why she has a NBA . This girl is not a member here on Eccie and I wont say the name.

their is one AA girl in Texas a read a post there and she was trying to make it a race thing about the NBA with the white providers.She even said she only see WM. But will see a AA if they want to see her but she has priced herself out of most Blk mens price range. Now to me this was just racist as hell when I read that.I mean most the Blk men in the Hobby I have talked to have the same money I do if not more so that pissed me off when I read that.

Bottom line it's a choice. The same as if a girl don't want to see me. I don't worry about a girls choice.there is a lot of girls that will see you and me no worries. So just be respectful to the lady's and have fun !
Had Phil Meup just left it at Rabbits reference to the larger thread or posted what you just posted, this would have never made it to two pages. No respect from here.

I, personally, couldn't give two craps about personal preference. Good money is good money. 😉

Hugh 😀
Old 03-10-2017, 07:33 AM   #49
SexxxySam13
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 333668
My ECCIE Reviews

My father told me if I ever had sex with an AA MALE, no white man would ever touch me again. The same Asshole told me if I ever went to New York City i get AIDS immediately and die. He also liked red lipstick and women's lingerie when having sex.
I've struggled with this way before providing and what I've come to terms with is you can't make rules like that, the universe will break them just to laugh at you. When it comes down to it, you have to trust your intuition when selecting clientele and ask enough questions to cover your ass. Be aware and work smart. The only reason I've ever considered making the no AA rule is violence and robbery, but in the end that has a mentality not a color.
SexxxySam13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #50
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxySam13 View Post
My father told me if I ever had sex with an AA MALE, no white man would ever touch me again. The same Asshole told me if I ever went to New York City i get AIDS immediately and die. He also liked red lipstick and women's lingerie when having sex.
I've struggled with this way before providing and what I've come to terms with is you can't make rules like that, the universe will break them just to laugh at you. When it comes down to it, you have to trust your intuition when selecting clientele and ask enough questions to cover your ass. Be aware and work smart. The only reason I've ever considered making the no AA rule is violence and robbery, but in the end that has a mentality not a color.
Amazing perspective. Thanks for sharing. 👍
Old 03-10-2017, 01:40 PM   #51
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Sexy Sam I know that is the way some men Think. I know I grew up in the sixty's and I have seen a lot of this. and grew up in a time that a lot of my people were very closed minded like your dad so I can totally understand what you are saying. I know that's not only in the White Community.I know their's a lot of older Black men that don't like their lil Girls seeing white men.

But you know this is not us calling out just the girls about why they have NBA.

There's a lot of Hobbist that don't see Black Providers. I know there's a lot of guy's that have never popped their Black Girl Cherry.

I know for me I want to see every race before I get to old to see them. lol It on my bucket list and I have seen a lot of them. but I do still have a few I haven't seen yet but I am working on it lol I want to expcerince all that life has to offer.

So not only why the Girls don't see AA I would like to know why the guys don't see AA girls

I know I do like white providers a bit more then the AA providers. Because the Menu is more open. and most White provider's I have found will get kinkier then most black providers. But I will see ether and have a great time with who-ever I see.

So just wondering what the other guys think about this and to the ones that haven't popped their color cherry yet,, why ????
Old 03-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #52
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on, Sam!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:58 PM   #53
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I was a swinging partner with a Black Woman for about 3 years.....big tits...big hot ass...dick sucking skills beyond belief...we had a great time....she was actually very kinky...amazing time. Tits like Laney....oh my...hope to meet her soon.
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:51 PM   #54
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'd luv to have you sweetie!
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:44 PM   #55
Phil Meup
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3astmode View Post
Amazing perspective. Thanks for sharing. ��
Lol, seriously?

Sam has some serious daddy issues, and how does she know dad only likes red lipstick,,,that's too much information

Yeah, right on
Phil Meup is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:20 AM   #56
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

The hobby is a big sea and there are plenty of fish to go around.

The reasons for no AA policies range from personal preference to past traumatic experiences to outright racism.

Whatever the reason, we're all free to choose, and threads like this often make it easier to screen!!!

My personal preference is based solely on personality, ability to perform and hygiene. Race was never a deciding factor for me, but if it were I'd expect everyone to respect my selection process and find someone better suited to cater to their needs.

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:54 AM   #57
B3astmode
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, seriously?

Sam has some serious daddy issues, and how does she know dad only likes red lipstick,,,that's too much information

Yeah, right on
Yes seriously.
Old 03-13-2017, 08:10 AM   #58
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, seriously?

Yeah, right on
Lmmfao Phil you are too much lol..... Daddy issues .....Jesus...Who know's that may have been the only color the man bought for her.I know with my lil girl I bought her make-up.The shit her mom got for her made her look like a fucking clown.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #59
SexxxySam13
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 333668
My ECCIE Reviews

Read up on your Frued my friends, we all have deep seeded Mommy/Daddy issues I'm just brave enough or crazy enough to embrace mine! Lol, I explored my dad's exploration into kinky because I wanted to know why my kink was so fervent. It helped me understand and accept myself, I'm proud and comfortable in my skin. That's a rarity believe me, I hurt and sympathize with sexual insecurity. I wish my Dad could see the world now, how much easier these conversations are to have. We still have a long way to go as a society but it happens in small steps like this!
It's sad, I dated a black woman for five years and the mentality that is promoted is that they are ugly, and more like animals then human. Until recently, they're weren't black barbies, baby dolls, Disney princesses, just blonde blue eyes. I couldn't imagine trying to overcome that road block!
SexxxySam13 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #60
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxxySam13 View Post
Read up on your Frued my friends, we all have deep seeded Mommy/Daddy issues I'm just brave enough or crazy enough to embrace mine! Lol, I explored my dad's exploration into kinky because I wanted to know why my kink was so fervent. It helped me understand and accept myself, I'm proud and comfortable in my skin. That's a rarity believe me, I hurt and sympathize with sexual insecurity. I wish my Dad could see the world now, how much easier these conversations are to have. We still have a long way to go as a society but it happens in small steps like this!
It's sad, I dated a black woman for five years and the mentality that is promoted is that they are ugly, and more like animals then human. Until recently, they're weren't black barbies, baby dolls, Disney princesses, just blonde blue eyes. I couldn't imagine trying to overcome that road block!
Ummmm ok well thanks for sharing!
bamadog78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women