Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 06:45 AM   #46
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

That was the group you bragged about you hanging out with, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Stupid fucking lemming.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 06:46 AM   #47
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well I saw your post. I was just asking. What I think he could have been suggesting is Soros was funding the Alt-Right on behalf of that shill Jason Kessler who was apparently instrumental in planning and executing this Alt-Right Rally for the sole purpose of getting shit stirred up. Kessler is a known occupy movement troublemaker and Obama supporter. It appears he's nothing but a provocateur.

Jim
Looks like he Grubered the weak minded that Trump likes.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:57 AM   #48
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
I got it.

What appeals to you about the views of each group?

Actually, it does. And it matters why they hit first. Even the law takes these into consideration when deciding whether or not to prosecute and what the punishment will be.

Maybe. I don't think they care.

Agreed. White supremacists and nazis have killed millions over their beliefs and feelings. Their goals have not changed. They're going to get dealt with. There is no place for that in America.
You have a right to your opinions. However both parties involved in a public display of violence can be arrested and charged, especially in the case of a riot. Police would let the courts sort out who should be prosecuted. By my statement that "I respect both parties views" doesn't necessarily mean I agree with their views. It also doesn't give me a right to react aggressively towards their views. If you're trying to find a culprit to blame you're wasting your time. All parties involved had too much in common. They didn't respect the City of Charlottesville, they don't respect the law and they didn't obligate themselves to allow for a Peaceful, Lawful Assembly to take place. Another point, People can feel however they wish about another group, it's when they act upon those feelings and beliefs that will get them into trouble.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 10:47 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post

Agreed. White supremacists and nazis have killed millions over their beliefs and feelings. Their goals have not changed. They're going to get dealt with. There is no place for that in America.
The communists have killed millions and millions more than Hitler did, and millions of those who died, e.g., Tibetans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Jews, died because they weren't the right religion or ethnic group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Stupid fucking lemming.
A lemming is far and away higher on the evolutionary scale than your retarded ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:23 AM   #50
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Looks like he Grubered the weak minded that Trump likes.
Well with that being said. Looks like the alt-left had a riot in mind early on. Maybe that's what they were even secretly paid to do. Why else would Kessler be posing as one of the alt-right?

Jim
Old 08-21-2017, 01:25 PM   #51
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well with that being said. Looks like the alt-left had a riot in mind early on. Maybe that's what they were even secretly paid to do. Why else would Kessler be posing as one of the alt-right?

Jim
Maybe Trump flipped him.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:23 PM   #52
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Maybe Trump flipped him.
I think Trump should flip him, right on his fucking head.

Jim
Old 08-21-2017, 03:35 PM   #53
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think Trump should flip him, right on his fucking head.

Jim
Trump's wife maybe, he is too old.
Old 08-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Trump's wife maybe, he is too old.

Trigger Warning for eeeehbuhhrrrrr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2i432EMkk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:42 PM   #55
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Trigger Warning for eeeehbuhhrrrrr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2i432EMkk
Old 08-23-2017, 02:04 AM   #56
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
my point in posting that is to remind people that there are people like that out there and will use lies and violence to get their way.

antifa is one such example.
Which to me is why antifa is a Terror group, NOT a social justice activist group..
THEY use violence to get/push a political agenda.

[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1059883150]You have a right to your opinions. However both parties involved in a public display of violence can be arrested and charged, especially in the case of a riot. Police would let the courts sort out who should be prosecuted. By my statement that "I respect both parties views" doesn't necessarily mean I agree with their views. It also doesn't give me a right to react aggressively towards their views. If you're trying to find a culprit to blame you're wasting your time. All parties involved had too much in common. They didn't respect the City of Charlottesville, they don't respect the law and they didn't obligate themselves to allow for a Peaceful, Lawful Assembly to take place. Another point, People can feel however they wish about another group, it's when they act upon those feelings and beliefs that will get them into trouble.

If we had police doing there job, SURE we would be seeing lots and lots of arrests AND charges. BUT look at the other riots.. 1000s in St louis, 1000s in Baltimore, 1000s in San Fran, and all other places. Yet at most we've seen what, 29 or so arrests in EACH incident, and no idea how many of those 29 arrests ACTUALLY led to charges or convictions.
garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women