Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47755
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2011, 12:25 AM   #46
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

It isn't about right or wrong.
It isn't about fair or unfair.

Some posters have implied this, but I'll suggest that you start by explicitly answer this 2 part question: What am I trying to accomplish & how can my pricing structure help me do that?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:50 AM   #47
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I've seen many a provider simply double their hourly rate to a 2 hour rate. I've also seen providers take 1/2 their hourly rate and add it to get a 90 min rate--i.e. 300 for 1 hour and $450 for 90 min. From my perspective as a client, that tells me the provider is not very creative and more inclined to simple numbers rather than true marketing.
Actually that is not the case. We just try to make things as "uncomplicated" for gents as possible. Men are quite simple creatures. They don't have the time nor the desire to "figure things out." They want things to be as simple as possible. So I try to do that for them. And my discount is 50.00 if that matters lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:00 AM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Up front I'll say there has never been a first time meeting for more than an hour for me. If I have concerns about the accuracy of the pictures it drops to a half hour if available. (Always up graded once my concerns are laid to rest)

Multiple hour sessions promote low volume in providers. I have heard from many a provider it’s NOT the amount of guys they see its the cash they bring in. This is why so many ads don't answer the phone on BP. Also BP ads are better addressed after 1-3 pm. They seem to be like my ex-wife, they get up at the crack of noon. (They are up late)

Most providers (The smart ones) have their first hour at $$-$$$$ then additional hours are at half that rate. That makes it appealing to have 2-4 hour sessions. Charging the same for a second hour or third hour... promotes the guy cumming back when he’s loaded for bear or gives him the option to see someone new since he’s not saving anything!

Just saying ladies..... some one hand me a copy and paste button that says... "Oh I wasn't talking about you!"

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:38 AM   #49
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Actually that is not the case. We just try to make things as "uncomplicated" for gents as possible. Men are quite simple creatures. They don't have the time nor the desire to "figure things out." They want things to be as simple as possible. So I try to do that for them. And my discount is 50.00 if that matters lol

Meg
You seem to think of men as simpletons. I will tell you that I am not attracted to anyone that just doubles their rate for the second hour, and would probably not book that provider. That's just me.

I will admit that when it comes to pussy, some men (including me sometimes) have one simple goal. But for those ladies who say the session is all about the attitude of the parties, I think they are looking for more than just a 1-2 hour fuck session. The discounted multi-hours tend to bring out the best attitudes IMHO.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #50
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:

Meg
I agree with Charles as I have posted. It’s really in your best interest to discount multiple hour sessions. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink... but you can salt their oats! You might want to take note what other providers do and PM them. Ask why they do it. Speaking of horses.... I understand your thought process of men being simple minded. You probably get that from guys stomping their feet as they count out the money. It helps us keep track.
Stop it, I'm not giving this one a gratuity
Old 05-30-2011, 08:44 AM   #51
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Wow, only a 10% discount. Why even bother? Most guys wouldn't consider that a discount more like an insult. I think most of us would consider a true discount to start around the 20-25% mark (at the least).
Oh please, I give 40% discounts when doing overnights (8 hours). I only give a 10% discount on the second hour. The more hours you book, the greater the discount. Sort of like Sams Club or Costco, when you buy in bulk you save more.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:48 AM   #52
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Actually that is not the case. We just try to make things as "uncomplicated" for gents as possible. Men are quite simple creatures.
Maybe we just fail to appreciate any unnecessary complexity.
Quote:
They don't have the time nor the desire to "figure things out."
I'm a scientist. I live to figure things out. I'm just usually astounded by the ways people find to shoot themselves in the foot by solving simple problems with complicated solutions. If something is more difficult than it has to be, it's too much effort.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #53
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
The more hours you book, the greater the discount. Sort of like Sams Club or Costco, when you buy in bulk you save more.
I'm stunned that you would compare yourself to a Big Box store.

Most quality ladies (like you) claim to be low volume. Certainly not what Sams Club or Costco strives for.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #54
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm more like a Saks fifth Avenue... LOL!!!

Isis, You crack me up.

I most definitely see your point though. I don't get
discounting after the first hour. In fact, I don't get discounting
at all for guys that have only seen me once. I give HUGE discounts
to my regulars... and had no problem giving them.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Oh please, I give 40% discounts when doing overnights (8 hours). I only give a 10% discount on the second hour. The more hours you book, the greater the discount. Sort of like Sams Club or Costco, when you buy in bulk you save more.
Smart, very smart!
Old 05-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #56
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm more like a Saks fifth Avenue... LOL!!!

Isis, You crack me up.

I most definitely see your point though. I don't get
discounting after the first hour. In fact, I don't get discounting
at all for guys that have only seen me once. I give HUGE discounts
to my regulars... and had no problem giving them.
If what you're doing works as well as you'd like it to work, there's nothing to ``get.''
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:37 AM   #57
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default A different approach

I recently received an email from a very popular provider who eliminated her second and third hour discounts because it was costing her money. Her dance card was always filled with a waiting list and she calculated that she did not need a discount to keep busy at her base rate.

The good news is she is not raising her very fair base rate.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:03 AM   #58
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For my area I feel like I have a very fair base rate, in fact most of the ladies here are higher than me, Ive just never changed it since I started a year ago I guess because of my age. I prefer to stay VERY low volume and see very few new so that's why I was considering different avenues.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #59
Abe Normal
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

This whole thread is one of the reason's I asked you SNL.

I have no problem with any kind of rate structure, or with paying too much. My greatest fear is paying too little and making a lady angry or disappointed. I usually tip anyway....just wanna know up front what to contribute.
Abe Normal is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:13 AM   #60
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
You seem to think of men as simpletons.
Not at all Mr. Tudor. I just listen to their concerns and complaints and try to adjust accordingly. If something is too complicated to figure out, most just move on to something that's not. It's human nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by npita View Post
I'm a scientist. I live to figure things out.
I am now intrigued by your brain
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women