Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35473
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-14-2018, 01:09 PM   #46
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't recall the initial alert, and I generally think guys need to get over shit and move on.

but..

if she is new to the handle "AriASM", I think it is timely to remind guys about what happened. why keep hammering at Troy, saying he fucked up? he knows it, but she did as well.. why not ask her why she can't lay on her back for 45 minutes, 3 more times, and allow everyone to leave on friendly terms?
Well said Chung! Thank you!
Old 09-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #47
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
E21932 +1 (I guess that makes you E21933! lol)

Read this Troy, might help
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2423425

...but the guys are right (and not because we're all douche-bags - which we are)... we're right in a "protective brotherhood" weird sorta way...

...when you keep posting this stuff - here's what I read:
  • You're really hurt, because...
  • You really had feelings for a provider (and you still do)...
  • And, you want to screw up her livelihood, so...
  • She will be... (What Troy?)... "forced to come crawling back to you and apologize for the wrong she did to you because you turned enough business away with your posts? And you think she will ask if she can 'make it up to you' so you can 'start-over' - and you will immediately take her back, and give here another $1200 a month - only THIS TIME, she will keep her word and have sex with you once a week for $1200 / mo? And you will FINALLY be happy?"
Because - we can all hear it in every post, Dude - how you still want her. And you think this will all be better the moment that she just apologizes and fulfils her part of the agreement? (Because you keep posting this about her)

No. (and I'm not being cruel; just honest)... there is no "Happily ever after" Troy... they are whores and we are guys with money...

... this is what everyone here is trying to explain. Some use anger, I use humor... but it's all the same....

"We hear what you want, it's just never going to happen"...

Sorry Bro... harsh world.

Now, go get your dick sucked by some other girl...
Scribe, you are a great writer but you are dead wrong with your assessment. I want nothing to do with that girl. I moved on a couple weeks after this happened, currently very happy in a Sugar baby arrangement with a 19 yr old who is just as beautiful. Even better, she is honest and she grasps the concept of a short term arrangement between two people where they are open about their feelings and expectations. Its a win/win for both parties and that's the way it should be! I think you guys are underestimating the integrity of MOST women on this site. Maybe a Mod can move this to the Coed section to get some provider input?
Old 09-14-2018, 01:24 PM   #48
honest_abe
not interested

Encounters: 362

good idea.. send a pm to a mod and request this..

Old 09-14-2018, 01:35 PM   #49
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_abe View Post
good idea.. send a pm to a mod and request this..
I will Abe before AriAsm sees that my post is still at the top of the board ... wouldn't want to ruin your chances of scoring that Starfish! What you guys don't seem to get is that my post was a mostly a selfless act. I say mostly because I would be happy if this 20 year old girl actually learns something from reading these posts. BTW I know she is reading them, she told me in a text message. She is not responding because she has no leg to stand on. As Chung said, she adopted a new identity so most of you guys had no idea what she is capable of. I had no intentions of EVER seeing her again! Secondly, as I said several times this THEIF is taking money from the pockets of the honest providers on this site. You guys can keep living like animals, if everyone adopts your philosophy you will be well equipped for the new world you have created!
Old 09-14-2018, 01:37 PM   #50
honest_abe
not interested

she hasn't responded because providers are not allowed to respond in the encounters sections..
Old 09-14-2018, 01:39 PM   #51
TheShocka
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Things have become quite serious in hooker land it seems.

I can sum up my understanding of this thread by saying.....dont prepay hookers. Thats on you the first second or third time.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:54 PM   #52
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShocka View Post
I can sum up my understanding of this thread by saying.....dont prepay hookers. Thats on you the first second or third time.
You're a animal according to the OP, this guy probably dreams about this young fine thing and is bitter for NOT being able to get it again

All this commotion has made me/and others interested on what she's working with BCD, hopefully the OP has learned a lesson how harsh the hobby can be, it's not all peaches and cream

WOW OP!!! Just clicked on the link and you have great taste my friend 👍
Old 09-14-2018, 02:01 PM   #53
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
You're a animal according to the OP, this guy probably dreams about this young fine thing and is bitter for NOT being able to get it again

All this commotion has made me/and others interested on what she's working with BCD, hopefully the OP has learned a lesson how harsh the hobby can be, it's not all peaches and cream

WOW OP!!! Just clicked on the link and you have great taste my friend ��
Dude, did you not read my previous posts ... I wouldn't fuck her with your dick, although you might enjoy that. Anyway, since we have digressed into far fetched claims... it is starting to look like you and Abe may have a pimping business on the side. Is she giving you boys a cut?
Old 09-14-2018, 02:06 PM   #54
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyhildebrandt View Post
Dude, did you not read my previous posts ... I wouldn't fuck her with your dick, although you might enjoy that. Anyway, since we have digressed into far fetched claims... it is starting to look like you and Abe may have a pimping business on the side. Is she giving you boys a cut?
I think you're the one that got pimped buddy, have mercy on yourself and throw in the towel man, the game is over and the field is empty. I hope I get a deal on that fine thing
Old 09-14-2018, 02:29 PM   #55
honest_abe
not interested

Quote:

yep that's it.. my cut was the 1200 she played you for..
Old 09-14-2018, 03:47 PM   #56
Troyhildebrandt
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think you're the one that got pimped buddy, have mercy on yourself and throw in the towel man, the game is over and the field is empty. I hope I get a deal on that fine thing
Abe seems jokingly pathetic but you seem seriously pathetic dude, in your world she has no blame in this situation and you will continue to reward her ... with money that is cause I seriously doubt you have anything else to reward her with. Game over, field is empty, mic is dropped, thank for playing ...
Old 09-14-2018, 04:04 PM   #57
honest_abe
not interested

Old 09-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #58
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Scribe, you are a great writer but you are dead wrong with your assessment. I want nothing to do with that girl. I moved on a couple weeks after this happened, currently very happy in a Sugar baby arrangement with a 19 yr old who is just as beautiful. Even better, she is honest and she grasps the concept of a short term arrangement between two people where they are open about their feelings and expectations. Its a win/win for both parties and that's the way it should be! I think you guys are underestimating the integrity of MOST women on this site. Maybe a Mod can move this to the Coed section to get some provider input?
Good! Then I'm proud of you man!
Fall off a horse - you get right back up on another.

Bravo!
Old 09-14-2018, 04:09 PM   #59
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Abe seems jokingly pathetic but you seem seriously pathetic dude, in your world she has no blame in this situation and you will continue to reward her ... with money that is cause I seriously doubt you have anything else to reward her with. Game over, field is empty, mic is dropped, thank for playing ...
Game was over when handed the $1,200 big ones, I was just the one that opened up your eyes to it. You lost buddy, get over it and move on now

You've reminded others on what not to do here, some will get it and a few won't. Seen this episode many times
Old 09-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #60
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Game was over when handed the $1,200 big ones, I was just the one that opened up your eyes to it. You lost buddy, get over it and move on now

You've reminded others on what not to do here, some will get it and a few won't. Seen this episode many times
Not funny dude, this isn't a laughing matter
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Guest042619-1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women