Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2019, 05:04 PM   #46
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is ILLEGAL to ask for specific services.
CurvyKatie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:50 PM   #47
Sig9er
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
It is ILLEGAL to ask for specific services.
It is....and so is fucking for money.

Being ghosted is one thing upon initial contact. Being ghosted after setting appointment, etc. is the real issue.

Happened to me before Christmas. Thought I was LE because there was an unmarked car around back. I got room and beverages and a text saying I'm 10 minutes away.

Nothing for a week.

Just make something up for Christ's sake. I got sick, started my period...…… just don't leave them WAITING!!

Cheers
Sig9er is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:14 PM   #48
Tiffany Dash
Your Dream In Reality

User ID: 450736
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know anyone on here who is "fucking for money"...

I'm just hanging out with friends and friends are hanging out with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9er View Post
It is....and so is fucking for money.

Being ghosted is one thing upon initial contact. Being ghosted after setting appointment, etc. is the real issue.

Happened to me before Christmas. Thought I was LE because there was an unmarked car around back. I got room and beverages and a text saying I'm 10 minutes away.

Nothing for a week.

Just make something up for Christ's sake. I got sick, started my period...…… just don't leave them WAITING!!

Cheers
Tiffany Dash is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:15 PM   #49
Tiffany Dash
Your Dream In Reality

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks boo!! You look GOOD AF!!!!! YAAAASSSSS lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. View Post

You sound like the type to introduce yourself as “I don’t need to do this... providers always ask me why I hobby” LOL

I agree with Tiffany 100% regarding asking for activities. That’s one of the main things hobbyists should figure out before even contacting the provider, along with rates and general location.
I wish more providers will stand against engaging in inappropriate/annoying back and forth.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:40 PM   #50
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

asking for specifics is a whole can of different worms. not to mention ad's listing upcharges for specifics? that is specifics and goes against the whole time and companionship moto/MO but it's done all the time (or was).

now for a limited example, not sure how illegal it is to ask someone if they kiss or hang out for an actual amount of time but it's done all the same

to stay on topic, if the answer isn't satisfactory or sounds flakey have never ghosted, just declined
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:07 PM   #51
Tiffany Dash
Your Dream In Reality

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's not illegal to hang out for money... My doctor hangs out with me for money. My lawyer hangs with me in exchange for money. You hang out at your job in exchange for money. Everyone is just hanging out.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #52
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There was an entire article that ShysterJohn (an attorney) wrote that stated that what is written in an ad is not considered an offer. That article has been deleted here but I still have a copy of it but will not post it due to the fact that it was deleted along with the other site changes.

I will be happy to PM it to you.

And anyway if you are unlucky enough to get busted by an undercover after you asked them to perform a specific illegal act for you, I am sure your defense of how you see everyone else listing specifics all the time will do you a lot of good. "Everyone is doing it, why can't I do it too?" isn't a great defense.

It's up to you, it's your ride downtown to enjoy however you please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
asking for specifics is a whole can of different worms. not to mention ad's listing upcharges for specifics? that is specifics and goes against the whole time and companionship moto/MO but it's done all the time (or was).

now for a limited example, not sure how illegal it is to ask someone if they kiss or hang out for an actual amount of time but it's done all the same

to stay on topic, if the answer isn't satisfactory or sounds flakey have never ghosted, just declined
Old 01-14-2019, 10:21 PM   #53
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know anyone else who is either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffanyDash View Post
I don't know anyone on here who is "fucking for money"...

I'm just hanging out with friends and friends are hanging out with me.
Old 01-15-2019, 06:31 AM   #54
Neville’s Haze
BANNED

Yeah you’re all fucking because you love it so much, while you go to college, on break from your Fortune 500 CEO gig.
Why not just admit you have no skills and it’s the only way to feed yourself?
Neville’s Haze is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 10:53 AM   #55
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze View Post
Yeah you’re all fucking because you love it so much, while you go to college, on break from your Fortune 500 CEO gig.
Why not just admit you have no skills and it’s the only way to feed yourself?
So not true.

Not only do I have two degrees. One from the Carnegie Mellon's Institute of Bagpiping and one in Bowling Industry Management and Technology, I am also the CEO of Vandalay Industries.
Old 01-15-2019, 11:13 PM   #56
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

This isn't the whole post SJ did, but it has the pertinent info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
It's not against the law for a provider to post a list of services and a price for the service in an ad, showcase, or profile. However, it's against the law -- that is, it constitutes the offense of prostitution -- to offer, accept an offer, or solicit sexual services for money. That's why it's wise for a provider to post a list of services and prices rather than engage in off-board discussions regarding same.

To be clear, I'm NOT saying a provider should post a price for each item like a pizza parlor. I mean a price for periods of time, and what services the time would include.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 04:50 AM   #57
Captain.Classic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
When someone ghosts you on this board its almost always one of two reasons

They are either fucking busy or vice versa
LOL this has always been my logic as well!
Captain.Classic is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 05:17 AM   #58
Captain.Classic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Okay, so catching up...

First, Ace, it sucks that you got ghosted on. That happens but just because it happens, doesn't mean it's "okay." If anything, that always manages to count against you.

I actually don't think it's illegal to ask for services/inquire about what may be offered. It's only illegal if you get caught! haha However, I try to avoid specifics because that's just being smart. Research will usually yield what a given provider is and isn't willing to do; and even then, a couple other factors (hygiene, chemistry) might determine if more or less happens between you. I usually try to ask about "don'ts," though, just to get a feel of what the provider isn't comfortable with.

As for ghosting... Reputation is pretty key to me, and you ruin your reputation - or at least tarnish it a little bit - going ghost on someone without any kind of communication. Do I take it personally if I'm ghosted on? ABSOLUTELY! lol I usually assume that the provider had something (someone?) better to do. For my own part, I value my rep and while I feel it may not be as good as it was at one point, I have gone ghost on a provider or two during communication if I felt the chemistry was not there or if something seemed "off" to me. I have never done so when an appointment was made, however, as that's just rude as hell. Communicating never hurt anyone - if you aren't going to make it, or if you're having second thoughts, the least one can do is communicate that in a timely manner. That helps EVERYONE involved.
Captain.Classic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women