Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47570
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #46
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Dammit man!
AMPs shutting down!
That really hurts!

I told y'all that the DPD Vice was ramping it's efforts up. Some people didn't even believe me and treated the last round of AMP busts like it was no big deal and blew it off. I bet that they are not done either until they put a serious dent in P4P in Dallas and significantly set the industry back years. The dominos are continuing to fall.

Well to the doubters: THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!
Old 02-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #47
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I rarely even hear about Passion or Jasmine. As I drove by it didn’t look very enticing from the outside. Collectively we tend to refer to AMP providers as “amp girls” when these establishments basically go out of their way to hire older women.

Maybe we need to stop referring to them as amp “girls”

Hey there’s always the “pleasure squad”
Old 02-20-2019, 06:15 PM   #48
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Yes, many of these Asian girls at these Asian Massage Parlors are trafficked.

But the whole thing is bigger than just a few American Policemen (and Policewomen for y'all Americans who love Feminism) busting the place, arresting a few so called Madams and a few so called Johns, freeing these girls, confiscating some money, giving a press conference touting how they save the world from evil and how they are doing the work of Gods and helping the community and their residents, smiling for the cameras and giving a few thumbs up.

These dumb American cops know not what they are dealing with.

They are totally unaware of the further hardships they have caused the families of these Asian girls back home.

Asian organized crime has been around longer when the White man were still in their caves in what would become Europe, picking fleas and ticks off each other, drawing on cave walls, mumbling and grumbling at each other because they have yet to develop a language.

The Mafia, the Mob, the Russians, the Cartel and on and on have nothing on the Asian Triads and the Japanese Yakuzas.

China precedes European history by 1000s of years, long before the Egyptians, Greece and the Romans, as much as 5000-6000 years Before the guy in the Hebrew fictional story that was crucified on a cross.

They (China) invented and discovered pretty much everything early Civilized European White boys enjoyed later.

Oh... and Marco Polo stole a lot of stuff from China. The guy was a thief and a hack.

Even today China is still beating the White Man in technology and without China, none of y'all would have your iPhones and other Apple products.

Little Chinese Children and Old Chinese Men and Women are the ones putting those iPhones together for y'all, earning only a few dollars a week in slave wages, and you suckers are paying $1000 to have the latest iPhone which is assembled in China for a few bucks.

It cracks me up when I see Americans fighting each other nails and claws and teeth on Black Friday to buy the cheap Chinese goods.

China has already won and soon the US and her European Ally won't be a superpower anymore.

Y'all better learn to speak and read and write Chinese Mandarin and Chinese Cantonese.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:23 PM   #49
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Wow, CG.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:29 PM   #50
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

They had a greyhound bus parked outside. The providers have probably been shipped outside Dallas for now
Old 02-20-2019, 06:29 PM   #51
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post

They (China) invented and discovered pretty much everything early Civilized European White boys enjoyed later.
Except forks. All that early technological advancement but they just couldn’t figure out forks. They didn’t realize that if you put 3 or 4 prongs on the end of one stick it works better than 2 sticks pinching together.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:44 PM   #52
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Actually you can do a lot more with those 2 sticks than you can with forks.

Can you eat soup with forks?

Nope.

You will need a separate spoon for that.

But you can eat soup with those 2 sticks and even pick up a single grain of rice or loose slippery wet noodles that you can't pick up with forks without rolling it first.

Oh and by the way, Asian organized crime like the Chinese Triad and the Japanese Yakuza are civilized compared to the American Mob, the Italian Mafia, the Cartel, the Russians and so on.

You always hear about people who have no ties or dealing with the Western organized crimes that are killed.

Why is the murder rate so low in China and Japan and Korea?

Less than 1 person (0.62) per 100,000 people as compared to U.S. that is 5-6 per 100,000 people.

Because the Asian organized crime only kill folks from rival organizations, they don't go around killing innocent civilians.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:49 PM   #53
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

here you go
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...7YqOvvUgB4p1S0
Old 02-20-2019, 06:51 PM   #54
tire-chucker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

CG2014 do you have a personal interest in the AMPs? You seem to be taking it harder than everyone else.
Old 02-20-2019, 06:51 PM   #55
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Actually you can do a lot more with those 2 sticks than you can with forks.

Can you eat soup with forks?

Nope.

You will need a separate spoon for that.

But you can eat soup with those 2 sticks and even pick up a single grain of rice or loose slippery wet noodles that you can't pick up with forks without rolling it first.
The standard table setting in China includes a spoon. They actually eat a lot of soup, but I've never seen anyone try to do it with chopsticks. (Of course, soup with noodles or large chunks of meat or veggies is prime target for chopsticks.) But you're right, an experienced person can do a lot with chopsticks, even pick up a single pea or grain of rice if need be. But maybe we're getting a bit Off-Topic here...
Old 02-20-2019, 06:53 PM   #56
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Give me a fork and a damn spoon I'll show you how to eat them damn noodles and soup. I'm with Hank on this one lol
Old 02-20-2019, 07:03 PM   #57
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Not for nothing but I’ll challenge anyone to an eating contest with a fork vs. chop sticks. You’ll never win. Unless the contest is to eat one single grain of rice. Lol.

Also you know darn good and well.........

I’m sorry I am breaking my own rule. Let’s stay on topic. Because this is a very serious matter that concerns a lot of us.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:04 PM   #58
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobster36 View Post
Man the people named in that article have some interesting names...
Old 02-20-2019, 07:13 PM   #59
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire-chucker View Post
CG2014 do you have a personal interest in the AMPs? You seem to be taking it harder than everyone else.
He’s drunk again
Old 02-20-2019, 07:18 PM   #60
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

In all seriousness though, this is why I have stopped writing my fictitious Tales lately.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women