Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #46
Good one
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default HELL YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexydream View Post
A gang bang, sounds hot!! How about a reverse gang bang?
Hell yea!!!! Count me in.
Good one is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #47
Lovin50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexydream View Post
A gang bang, sounds hot!! How about a reverse gang bang?
Now that's what I call a "sexydream" to have!
Lovin50 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #48
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I was in a orgy once. Yes, it was hobby related. There was a total of 3 girls and 6 guys. We rented out a 2 bedroom hotel suite and hosted in there. Had half hour of talking and drinks and getting comfortable with one another and then off the main event. It was a pretty relaxed and fun atmosphere. Nothing like I expected it to be. The guys were more interested in watching the three of us get it on than anything. When some guys were in intermission period they would grab a drink and watch till they were ready again. I'd do it again.
You have to lay down a lot of ground rules though like no double dipping, cleaning up after when necessary, etc. We had about 200 condoms on scene and a bunch of "wipes" and mouthwash plus 2 showers. The guys we picked were really good and respectful of everything so it went well.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 03:31 PM   #49
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
I was in a orgy once. Yes, it was hobby related. There was a total of 3 girls and 6 guys. We rented out a 2 bedroom hotel suite and hosted in there. Had half hour of talking and drinks and getting comfortable with one another and then off the main event. It was a pretty relaxed and fun atmosphere. Nothing like I expected it to be. The guys were more interested in watching the three of us get it on than anything. When some guys were in intermission period they would grab a drink and watch till they were ready again. I'd do it again.
You have to lay down a lot of ground rules though like no double dipping, cleaning up after when necessary, etc. We had about 200 condoms on scene and a bunch of "wipes" and mouthwash plus 2 showers. The guys we picked were really good and respectful of everything so it went well.
As long as I get to do ya Shayla baby!

It's astonishing how well Babee has it down
What would you all say is the hardest part of the gb?
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #50
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default were there any cases

where more guys wanted 1 particular girls than the other. while i would def want to have all 3 i gotta think after having accomplished that might focus on 1 more than others and if other guys had same thoughts same girl might cause avail problems. just curious how much did an event like this cost each of the gentlemen involved
Quote:
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 AM   #51
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default i gotta agree with you

while the idea of doing 3 different girls is great the ydea of doing shayla 3 times is even more exciting imho
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post

Old 10-26-2011, 04:24 PM   #52
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Is there such thing as too many people involved?
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #53
jwayne
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I would really enjoy that, I think. I've never so much as had a threesome but I alsway thought a gangbang would be great.

If there is someone or somewhere I need to send my info to I'd love to be considered for the one in Dallas.
jwayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #54
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The guy!! Oh, you didn't mean the hardest part as in his "hard" part...

Quote:
Oh, hell no... at least not in my opinion!!

LOL

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #55
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Maybe not from the girl's perspective, but from the guys' perspective I think so. If you have more than 5 guys you really need a fluffer. I've done plenty of 5-guy gangbangs, and that seems to be about the right number. I was only in a 6-guy gangbang once, but never again without a fluffer. Too many guys left standing around too long with nothing to do while they await their next turn. I think all the guys at that gangbang agreed - six was one too many (without a fluffer).
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #56
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It was easier than a regular session to be honest. Nothing was really hard, just a couple guys got stage fright in the beginning and needed to be worked up a little but everyone had a happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
where more guys wanted 1 particular girls than the other. while i would def want to have all 3 i gotta think after having accomplished that might focus on 1 more than others and if other guys had same thoughts same girl might cause avail problems. just curious how much did an event like this cost each of the gentlemen involved
The attention was pretty evenly spread out. The other girls were very desriable. We charged 350 per person for this. We rented a nice suite and supplied snacks and some drinks.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:38 AM   #57
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I really like Shayla's scenario but would like 5 ladies and 3 guys ... and everyone would be bisexual.
Of course, I'd also be up for a reverse gang bang with 4-5 ladies, their strapons, and me.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:20 AM   #58
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default so just to recap

for 350 a guy got to bang you multiple times [alone worth the 350] and 2 other beautiful girls watch other guys enjoy the bodies of you and 2 other beautiful girls and watch you and 2 beautiful girls do each other. i don't know it could get any better than that. i would be able to go to my grave a contented man. tell me you guys had a large screen tv with the hockey or football game on too. nevermind dumb idea 3 beautiful women for me to enjoy ain't watchin a game can do that anytime.
Quote:
It was easier than a regular session to be honest. Nothing was really hard, just a couple guys got stage fright in the beginning and needed to be worked up a little but everyone had a happy ending.

The attention was pretty evenly spread out. The other girls were very desriable. We charged 350 per person for this. We rented a nice suite and supplied snacks and some drinks.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:52 AM   #59
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Default if there are

2 women on this planet as desirable as shayla let alone in one room i wanna see. if its true i am moving to calgary
Quote:

Old 10-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #60
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Hubby, I'll have to ask Dee about you! Last year? we had the beginnings of a BIG bang going on the coast and it fell through. So so sad. me, Dallas, Belinda, April, Lea, Lillith, Tess and a few others. Would still love to do that.
Babee, check your PM. I love your breakdown of the event and planning and it tells me that you cant just put a post up on a board and say I am having a gangbang. Not safe at all.

Also, being a lady in a gangbang is an item in my bucket list. I would love an invite to whatever you sexy woman are planning.
Euphemia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women