Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #46
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
First, I don't think Trump should be criminally prosecuted for violation of tax regulations. That's one of the things that separates the USA from banana republics. We don't go after our ex-presidents on trumped up charges and put them in jail. And undoubtedly he's got arguments, admittedly some of which may be weak, for deducting personal expenditures and the like. I'm not a lawyer, but the things I've read about sound like civil, not criminal, matters.

Second, what's the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion? It's whatever the prosecutor or the IRS special agent says it is. Cyrus Vance Jr. is going to go after Trump to promote his political career and to satisfy the blood lust of some in his party. My guess is that Trump will be criminally charged with tax evasion.

I agree Tiny -and you are correct - the DPST hate is so strong - if Trump is defeated they will arrest him on the Capitol steps moments after Biden takes the oath of office.
DPST's will revel in carting off Trump and all his family in cuffs to face Cyrus vance and a hanging NTShitty DPST jury.
Much as the DPST nomenkaltura regrets the Senate rules change per harry reid - when they set the precedent and arrest trump out of their TDS - - they destroy representative democracy - and set the stage for Civil War in America.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:53 AM   #47
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

He may try to get a reverse mortgage on the White House to pay off the 441 million he owes his creditors..
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:58 AM   #48
oeb11
Valued Poster

One dthing the DPST's are good at - "Creative nonsense"

How about - Trump won't leave the Oval office if he loses!!!!
Barret will singlehandedly destroy the ACA and all medical insurance in America (ACA is just a lousy prelude to a worse Medicare for noOneAtAll)
Biden is not senile
harris is not a marixst radical.
OBLM amd antfa violence is a myth!

and the lies go On, and On , and On! Tom selleck is your type - everyone else alerady knows~!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:14 AM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did you even read the article? Or just skim the headlines, then turn on CNN to let the professional trump-haters spin and "explain" it all to you? You can't even make up your mind if you think he is guilty of tax fraud or loan fraud. But hey, why get specific and risk showing everyone here you don't know what you're talking about, right chungy? Fuck the details - it's easier to go with smear and innuendo. You're the fucking OP and you didn't even post a link .
You wanted a link to the most discussed World topic since yesterday afternoon? Bullshit, LOL..
I suspect he is guilty of both tax fraud and loan fraud. Trump is under audit, as he always says, because the IRS wants that $70 Million accounted for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Herman Cain, for as much ridicule as he got for his "pizza deal" 9-9-9 tax plan, it was a hell of a lot more transparent than what we have right now.
Last I heard, 'ol Herman was still tweeting this idea from the grave, some 60 days after that Trump Tulsa rally struck him with the Kung Flu, ending his life.

Trump wasn't paying social security and medicare taxes, for those 10 years. Not just avoiding Federal tax. What's funny, is Trump qualified for 100% Obamacare credits!

somebody needs to investigate whether Trump and Melania got a stimulus check. They likely did, if their Federal tax bill didn't spike in 2018.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:21 AM   #50
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

The trump cartel would never lie and cheat. If you don't believe me just ask a member of the trump cartel. They have nothing to hide...thats why they try to hide everything. Fun stuff watching the meltdown in process. So many outrageous lies to defend and so little time
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 10:54 AM   #51
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You wanted a link to the most discussed World topic since yesterday afternoon? Bullshit, LOL..
I suspect he is guilty of both tax fraud and loan fraud. Trump is under audit, as he always says, because the IRS wants that $70 Million accounted for.

Last I heard, 'ol Herman was still tweeting this idea from the grave, some 60 days after that Trump Tulsa rally struck him with the Kung Flu, ending his life.

Trump wasn't paying social security and medicare taxes, for those 10 years. Not just avoiding Federal tax. What's funny, is Trump qualified for 100% Obamacare credits!

somebody needs to investigate whether Trump and Melania got a stimulus check. They likely did, if their Federal tax bill didn't spike in 2018.

feel free to waste your time and go dos o - CT
Trump donates his POTUS salary to charity - and would also any Government stimulus
Except - his salary is over the limit for a stimulus check

Interesting how CT has been absent for a reasoned debate on teh issues of teh NYCrimes fake news report

then appears with off topic BS and accusations

it is called denial and deflection - for posting a foolish thread topic.

such a shame. Poor deluded DPST's
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:11 AM   #52
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Old 09-28-2020, 11:54 AM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
feel free to waste your time and go dos o - CT
Trump donates his POTUS salary to charity - and would also any Government stimulus
Except - his salary is over the limit for a stimulus check

Interesting how CT has been absent for a reasoned debate on teh issues of teh NYCrimes fake news report

then appears with off topic BS and accusations
Maybe Trump refuses his salary, and thus qualifies for the stimulus?

How is the NYT story fake? None of you have answered yet.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:12 PM   #54
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Trump sez it's fake...the Trumptards actually believe him.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:16 PM   #55
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Trump sez it's fake...the Trumptards actually believe him.
They believe him, whatever he says. The White House is their Garden of Gesthemane.
Old 09-28-2020, 12:29 PM   #56
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
your King is a tax cheat, a failed Bidness Man.
Don't be a tool.

I don't like Trump and I have always said he is a con man.

But if he minimized his tax bite by following the law, it is irrelevant that he paid very little in taxes in certain years.

Tax avoidance is a bullshit criticism. EVERYONE minimizes their taxes. NO ONE pays more than they are required by law.

The Left uses the phrase "tax avoidance" (which is legal) because they hope that their ignorant base will confuse it with ""tax evasion" (which is illegal).

The REAL issue is that Trump LOST a shit-ton of money. He is not and never has been a business genius. He took over the real estate business from his father - he didn't start any new company from the ground up.

When the NY real estate business boomed, he made money. When the NY real estate business tanked, he lost money. Just like most landlords.

He has no special skills or business acumen that might merit consideration for high political office. He was and is a grifter.

That being said, he is not obligated to pay more in taxes than necessary.

If you don't think that business losses from one year should be carried over to another year, then CHANGE THE LAW.

But be prepared for the consequences of a bunch of businesses failing after having only one or two bad years.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:42 PM   #57
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I agree Tiny -and you are correct - the DPST hate is so strong - if Trump is defeated they will arrest him on the Capitol steps moments after Biden takes the oath of office.
DPST's will revel in carting off Trump and all his family in cuffs to face Cyrus vance and a hanging NTShitty DPST jury.
Much as the DPST nomenkaltura regrets the Senate rules change per harry reid - when they set the precedent and arrest trump out of their TDS - - they destroy representative democracy - and set the stage for Civil War in America.
Civil war?

Who is going to fight for that fat grifter if it is shown that he broke some law - like campaign finance laws or securities fraud by overvaluing his assets to get cheap loans for which he wasn't qualified?

Just because the left is out to get him, it doesn't mean he is innocent. They could be hounding a guilty man. Serves him right.

Ultimately, his whole family may be shown to be a bunch of grifters - Ivanka, Don Jr., Eric, Jared. The apples probably did not fall far from the tree.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in cuffs. He has done everything imaginable to ruin the GOP for a generation.

I cannot stand the establishment GOP, which has not shown any ability to balance a budget. All they know how to do is cut taxes and then borrow money to cover the increased deficits. Meanwhile, the Dems explode social spending and borrow money to cover the increased deficits. Either way, our debt continues to go up.

And it is the fault of the American people themselves. There is ZERO support for a party that wants to CUT SPENDING across the board and increase taxes to balance the budget.

And both parties sell out Americans to globalist business interests.

So, I am all in favor of any outsider who wants to gut the establishment GOP and the Dems.

But Trump clearly is NOT that man. He is a grifter who has made things worse. In every possible way.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 01:43 PM   #58
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm not going to bad mouth the man for taking advantage of the many tax loopholes because as a CPA, I do it all of the time for my wealthy family members. The only time I work as an accountant is for them because those fuckers are too cheap to hire full time tax accountants and they know I won't charge them.

That NYT article is hardly surprising. Only idiots actually believe that Trump is as wealthy as he claims and that he is a great businessman. He is way too fucking stupid to be either of those things. But as far as taxes, he's just gaming the system like many people do... he is a complete fool to me, but at least he is smart enough to hire a good tax team.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:05 PM   #59
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Chung sweetie, we just don't care.

Quote:
Maybe Trump refuses his salary, and thus qualifies for the stimulus?

How is the NYT story fake? None of you have answered yet.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:07 PM   #60
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

As an old senior citizen with no dept I have no loopholes any more. I might try claiming $70k on fake hair next year tho. What good go wrong lol. I get a massive refund and then maybe pay it back after an audit 6
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women