Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #46
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
Thanks for reminding me why I usually ignore your posts.

If your proof is so compelling and so indisputable, then forward it to William Barr. I'm sure he would love to hear what you have.

But Oh yeah -- that's right. You've got nothing.

I see that you still don't understand the distinction in being Corrupt as opposed to being illegal. AG Barr will not prosecute "corruption" if he doesn't have a strong case of "illegal activity". I am not one who says that what Hunter did was illegal. I'm saying he traded on his father's position with the full knowledge of his father Joe Biden. James Biden, Joe's brother did the same thing and admits it to anybody that will listen. "Hire me because of how important my brother is". And it works! Is it illegal? Maybe, maybe not but it is corrupt.

And more importantly, I'm not saying that Trump or Republicans don't do the same thing. I'm saying that while saying Trump is corrupt without evidence being presented in a court of law and judgement of guilty, Democrats will not admit that corruption has happened in the Biden family.

How the Sam Hell can anyone read about what Hunter and James did with the knowledge of Joe and not call that corruption even if legal? Isn't that what Democrats are saying about Trump's taxes? "So what if it's legal taking all those deductions allowed by law", it's wrong, it's immoral, it's corrupt!

Biden is no different. I just wanted to see if you on the left would have the balls to admit it. Some have saying they would vote for Biden even knowing what is obvious and some choose to lie, that they wouldn't vote for Biden if he was involved in corruption which is right there in front of your faces should you choose to read the facts of the matter.

Me, I don't care if Trump isn't as rich as he says as if that's a reason I shouldn't vote for the person who most shares my policy initiatives. I don't care if Trump took full advantage of the tax laws that Democrats helped write. Trump's "personality" is un-settling" to say the least and I wouldn't want to spend a minute in his company but when I have the choice between a boastful narcissistic who managed "at the very least" not to fuck up but better the "improving economy under Obama" as some believe, holds the same views on law enforcement, immigration and foreign policy that I do, I'm going to put aside any ideas of corruption since I believe both men share that trait and I'm going to put aside my problems with Trump's personality.

I was just curious how many of you on the left would have the balls to admit the same thing. That you will put aside the Corruption of Biden, that you will put aside your fears for what he and Harris, Sanders and AOC will do to our economy and the affect their policies will have on policing because you can not vote for Tump.

In effect, no different than my decision to vote for the "lesser of two evils" if you will.

Definition of evil

1a
b: arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 12:36 PM   #47
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'm looking for responses other than ''the media is in bed with Xi'', or ''the liberals just wanted to impeach the bad Orange Man''. Right now This is all conspiracy nonsense to me. Those types of responses will only confirm that belief.
First, why do you pose a question that assumes that it is the job of the GOP to nail Biden - and not the media and law enforcement?

Second, you can't declare up front that certain responses are unacceptable unless it is pretty clear that those responses lack any factual basis.

And you can't declare everything a conspiracy theory just because not all of the pieces to the puzzle are in place.

I absolutely believe that Hunter Biden got all of his contracts because of who his daddy is. Why else would some entrust a drug addict with billion dollar business contracts? The companies on the other side to the table were currying favor.

Do you have another explanation? Did we overlook some genius talent that Hunter possesses?

The companies that dealt with Biden are not going to openly admit that were currying favor - that might get them indicted for corruption.

And the media absolutely will NOT give the issue the attention it deserves.

Generally, they have a predilection to not look too closely at Democratic politicians - witness the blind eye they gave the Bill Clinton/Monica scandal for nearly a year. They finally had to report is because Matt Drudge left them with no choice.

Specifically, they are not going to report or will minimize any bad news for Biden because they loathe Trump so much. They may change after the election, but until Nov. 4, mums the word.

Then, they may kick Biden to the curb, so they can put a woman of color in office and have virtue signaling orgasm.

So, for now, the GOP has to do the dirty work of nailing Biden. The media has abdicated.
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:14 AM   #48
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sadly the Media has abandoned the truth ,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:17 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'. The media...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #50
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Bought and paid for by soros china and the dnc!
All interchangeable parts
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 09:58 AM   #51
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the special place the media has in the constitution will be gone when the left takes over

no freedom of speech and the freedom of the press goes with it

if the constitution goes well rights are whatever the state says they are

the sanctioned media will become the official media of the state

conservative media seeking truth, will be hunted for the purpose of imprisonment

and maybe a little torture thrown in for good measure
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:45 AM   #52
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Because the FBI Is Stonewalling Congressional Oversight On Hunter Biden
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #53
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Nepotism is hardly rare for a fucked up son. Look at Trump. What trailer park do you think he would live in if not for Daddy's money? He has no business acumen. If not for Daddy's money, he would have been homeless for the last 50 years and counting.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #54
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nepotism is hardly rare for a fucked up son. Look at Trump. What trailer park do you think he would live in if not for Daddy's money?
Fair point. But at least POTUS was wealthy on Dads dime. Hunter did it through govt. corruption... that ought to upset you a bit more since you're basically contributing to Hunters retirement fund.

An officer (I use the term loosely) who got his commission because of Dad (Didn't go through OCS even apparently), then get amdin discharged for snortin horse (Thats a Big Chicken Dinner for anyone else in the service), and then ends up on a board of a company who his father uses US monetary assistance as leverage to end an investigation into (Burisma). And then he gets a 3.5 million dollar check from the former mayor of moscows wife...
hmmm

Excuse me if I have to wonder about Hunters talents. And the levels that Biden will stoop to to enrich his family at the expense of the US. It's like Clinton 2.0... in a rush to see how much they can sell us out to China before the shooting starts.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:38 PM   #55
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Fair point. But at least POTUS was wealthy on Dads dime.
I had a classmate who asked me where I vacationed as a kid. He went on vacation in Cape Cod and the Hamptons. He wasn't a braggart. But his Dad was just rich and had houses there.

I told him I took vacations as a kid to Galveston, TX and I stayed in a Motel 6. That was some serious awkward silence. His reaction is still funny to me though all of these years later. I was just being honest with him. He looked at me with complete pity. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:09 PM   #56
pleasurem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Democrats just want everything fucked up? Obama was a useless piece of shit with a worthless piece of shit Vice President... I could understand if you had a decent candidate, but you do not!!!
pleasurem is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #57
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
pish posh, the media has not abandoned truth, it crafts it out of whatever it likes like an alchemist turns lead to gold.

The media has been a propaganda device since it's inception, hell, Joseph Pulitzer, whom the Pulitzer Prize is named after, was a wealthy propagandist, US Representative for NY and Missouri, invented yellow journalism, and worked hard to instigate the Spanish-American War.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why Hasn't The Republican Party Been Able to Nail Hunter Biden?
The current DNC is the only political party that prosecutes opponents and their media convicts them ... summarily.

Hunter won't be stumping for Bitten though. He needs Daddy to win though.

But that's a lot better than the "Old Time DNC"!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 04:25 PM   #59
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasurem View Post
Democrats just want everything fucked up? Obama was a useless piece of shit with a worthless piece of shit Vice President... I could understand if you had a decent candidate, but you do not!!!
You have to be the most inarticulate poster on this Board. That's a Hell of a feat, considering the level of competition.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 05:37 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
You have to be the most inarticulate poster on this Board.
So, you agree with the substance. Just don't like the delivery!

Got it!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women