Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161052
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2020, 06:34 AM   #46
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Win, lose, or draw Biden will not be running in four years. Face it, you guys bought an Edsel.

Barleycorn, I would rather have an old Edsel that may not have much time left than have an obnoxious Waste Management truck rumbling down my street, stinking and leaking garbage all up and down it, showing up two days late, missing half of the goddam garbage cans and none of the mail boxes, running over dogs and into my neighbors' yards, and making a lot of unneeded noise. YOU face it, cupcake. Trump is gone and y'all are too ignorant to see it.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:39 AM   #47
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

some pretty weak ass shit there...have a few more drinks before you begin your posting day.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 06:59 AM   #48
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Win, lose, or draw Biden will not be running in four years. Face it, you guys bought an Edsel.
Trump mismanaged the pandemic so bad he will lose to Harris as well.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:00 AM   #49
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What we have learned is that we are going to have a New President !!

What Tiny said is spot on.I had posted many times that Trump losing the popular vote by 3-4 million in 2016 was not a good omen.It was dismissed by many on here as the Electoral College being the Only thing that mattered.

You can squeak out a victory and lose the popular vote,but it is not a good idea to approach an election that way and count on that.

Trump lost this time by over 5 million votes.

Republicans need to spiff up their party,get better policies,and mostly get a better Candidate.

Need to be more emblematic of the full spectrum of society.More inclusive.

And a populist is someone for the poor,the downtrodden,those with no one to advocate for them against the "Interests".People caught in the tentacles of circumstance due to economic inequities.Farmers and country people.

Trump is No Populist !!

People were tired of an impulsive,erratic,chaotic president and will not want to re-visit Trump again in 2024.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:03 AM   #50
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
some pretty weak ass shit there...have a few more drinks before you begin your posting day.

Unlike you, alcohol is not the answer to any problems that I may have. It seems to be what you like though, because it helps deaden the pain of your own ignorance.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:22 AM   #51
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
The democrats sure complained in 2016 but the die was cast. Like someone wrote, if the democrats were so sure that Trump cheated with Russian assistance in 2016 then why didn't they demand recounts and investigations. The answer is obvious, you don't demand an investigation that will hang your own campaign. As for Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania...they're still counting.
The Russians were charged with INFLUENCING the votes of people in this country. There were investigations and I believe ALL investigating agencies concluded that Russia tried to influence the election in Trump's favor. No recount would have determined whether or not voters changed their minds as to for whom to vote.

As for Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan -- whatever votes are left to count will not be able to change the lead Biden has in favor of Trump. A recount will not change Biden's lead significantly based on all previous recounts done in this country. The only hope Trump has is that one of his frivolous charges of voter fraud in 5 states has some truth to it. So far none have.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:37 AM   #52
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Your fuzzy memory defuzzed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The Russians were charged with INFLUENCING the votes of people in this country. There were investigations and I believe ALL investigating agencies concluded that Russia tried to influence the election in Trump's favor...

Perhaps you just forgot that the RUSSIANS charged for 2016 decided to respond to the charges and in short order Heir Mueller hesitated, i.e. refused to show the evidence as required by law and then dismissed the charges with prejudice. Notwithstanding the fact that the company he had charged did not exist at the time.

Just trying to be helpful.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 07:59 AM   #53
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Perhaps you just forgot that the RUSSIANS charged for 2016 decided to respond to the charges and in short order Heir Mueller hesitated, i.e. refused to show the evidence as required by law and then dismissed the charges with prejudice. Notwithstanding the fact that the company he had charged did not exist at the time.

I think we are discussing 2 issues. The Mueller investigation determined that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Paid Russian activists spent years crafting convincing social media accounts and fake personas that would go on to engage repeatedly with apparently unwitting members of the Trump campaign, special counsel Robert Mueller concluded after a nearly two-year investigation.

The report details both Moscow's social media influence campaign and Russian intelligence officials’ systemic effort to hack and dump documents stolen from Democratic officials. Together, the report paints a detailed narrative of Russian election interference and the sweeping and elaborate effort to discredit Hillary Clinton and elect Trump to the presidency in 2016. Still, the report notes, the investigation did not conclude the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians in that effort.

On the other hand, there was no evidence that Donald Trump or members of his campaign were involved in the interference.

“Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” the report notes.

Which supports what I have consistently said -- the Russians interfered in the 2016 election in favor of Trump but Trump was not involved in the interference.

Old 11-12-2020, 08:05 AM   #54
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The sad part is If only one dead person voted the system needs to be fair honest and transparent , watch its not at this point BOTH sides should agree on "looking into the suspicious activity "

Note The LSM can not elect presidents or anoint them

And it took like 25 seconds for the Russa crap and not my potus for 4 years to start so blithering Hypocrisy
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 10:53 AM   #55
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Trump mismanaged the pandemic so bad he will lose to Harris as well.

Speaking of "mismanagement" of a pandemic.

Guess who Joe Biden has named his Chief of Staff? Ron Klain, the very same Ron Klain that told us that Biden mismanaged the N1H1 virus and only the fact that it wasn't as virulent as Covid, did we not suffer a mass casualty event that could have exceeded the death tole of Covid.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...1-virus-232992

Biden has fought a pandemic before. It did not go smoothly.

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:10 AM   #56
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
What we have learned is that we are going to have a New President !!

Probably, most likely. We also learned that there wasn't a Blue Wave. That Republicans downstream of Trump were not only not punished the way Democrats thought they would be, they picked up seats in the House to the astonishment of Nancy Pelosi and the Squad and looks like they will hang on to the Senate if by no more than 1 or 2 seats depending on how the races in Georgia turn out. So yeah, Trump may have lost but the Republican party certainly did not which bodes well for the party without Trump at the helm. Why? Because a whole lot of people rejected the the ideas of the far left who will now challenge Biden and Pelosi should she be re-elected as Speaker, a big if this time around. The Democrat party will eat itself alive for the next two years which won't be a good look for the 2022 midterms I predict. You may have gotten your win at the top, lets see if you can hold the House in 2022.

What Tiny said is spot on.I had posted many times that Trump losing the popular vote by 3-4 million in 2016 was not a good omen.It was dismissed by many on here as the Electoral College being the Only thing that mattered.

You can squeak out a victory and lose the popular vote,but it is not a good idea to approach an election that way and count on that.

Trump lost this time by over 5 million votes.

Republicans need to spiff up their party,get better policies,and mostly get a better Candidate.

No, their policies did quite well picking up seats in the House.

Need to be more emblematic of the full spectrum of society.More inclusive.

Is that why Democrats lost House seats?

And a populist is someone for the poor,the downtrodden,those with no one to advocate for them against the "Interests".People caught in the tentacles of circumstance due to economic inequities.Farmers and country people.

Trump is No Populist !!

Funny thing happened to the two parties. Trump and Republicans are easing into the role of party of the working class while Democrats are now the party of elites and Wall Street.

The majority of the country does not want open borders and Medicare for illegals. They do not want to defund police. They want school choice. All these things work in favor of Republicans. When the SC allows most of the ACA to remain as I predict they will, that boogey man will be eliminated from their playbook. When Roe is not overturned by 2022, another prediction I'll make, that issue will not have the steam it once had. Things look good for Republicans from where I seat and I see nothing but turmoil in the fight for the sole of the Democrat party.

People were tired of an impulsive,erratic,chaotic president and will not want to re-visit Trump again in 2024.

Probably not but that is more of a problem for Democrats than a solution. With a better candidate in 2024 and Republican polices gaining in strength and democrats fucking up everything they touch, I predict good times ahead for Republicans and turmoil for Democrats.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:26 AM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Speaking of "mismanagement" of a pandemic.

Guess who Joe Biden has named his Chief of Staff? Ron Klain, the very same Ron Klain that told us that Biden mismanaged the N1H1 virus and only the fact that it wasn't as virulent as Covid, did we not suffer a mass casualty event that could have exceeded the death tole of Covid.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...1-virus-232992

Biden has fought a pandemic before. It did not go smoothly.

The Obama administration's ability to stop the swine flu came down to luck, one former aide says.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”
As usual this dickless wonder (Hedonist) is only presenting the response out of context.

Klain now says his comments, which were made at a biosecurity summit, referred solely to the administration’s difficulties in producing enough of an H1N1 vaccine to meet public demand. The Obama team, he says, quickly adapted to the situation, making choices that were starkly different from those the Trump administration would make 11 years later, such as quickly distributing emergency equipment from the federal stockpile, deferring to public health experts and having them take the lead on messaging.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 12:21 PM   #58
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

HF ; I don't dispute most of the gist of what you are saying.

We get a new President.But it is very significant that Republicans held their Senators mostly and picked up House seats.Dems need to recognize that.

They don't need to deviate largely as to party or policy,just maybe a little Tweak after Trump's departure for a return to more Conventional Republican views.People don't want to Destroy our Democratic institutions under the guise of a Swamp Draining.

I do not think it would hurt at all and would probably help them going forward to be more inclusive.If they would just Soften their stance some on some Social issues would help.

But it was obvious the Dems fucked up getting a little too tripped out on some of that extreme left stuff they hinted at.

And we learned people did not want Trump but they wanted to keep their Republican Senators and Reps.

I have said before that there will not be some Dramatic Left programs from Biden.

And that things will swing back a little Right in 2022.

And I have also said here that traditionally Dems do not organize well and vote en bloc all together.

There are always some in the middle to vote with the Repubs.
Plus they don't play "Hardball" as well as Repubs do.

But will need new candidate at the top of the ticket.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 12:24 PM   #59
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Oh come on man...Donald Trump was not really a democrat. He's a populist and played the game in New York City.
He isn't a Democrat, but he certainly was one.

He used to say he was "very pro-choice". He did not want to ban partial birth abortion: https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-pre...e-480297539914

He proposed a one-time Bernie Sander/Elizabeth Warren style wealth tax of 14.5%: https://fortune.com/2019/03/02/trump-warren-wealth-tax/

From Wikipedia: In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans." In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."

In 2017 he wanted to raise taxes. Gary Cohn, his chief economic adviser said something to the effect of "Mr. President, you can't do that. Republicans don't raise taxes."

Quote:
Your own Chris Wallace said as much a couple of years ago when he got an award; I'm a registered democrat in DC because I want to have a voice. Republicans have no voice.
I like Chris Wallace. I didn't know he was a registered Democrat, like Trump was from 2001 to 2009. And during certain periods before that. I agree that, on the whole, the media doesn't give Republicans a fair shake.

Quote:
Does this mean that Trump was a democrat when he grabbed pussy? That would explain a lot.
You hit the nail on the head. In 2005 when Trump was caught talking about pussy grabbing, he was indeed a registered Democrat.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #60
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Probably not but that is more of a problem for Democrats than a solution. With a better candidate in 2024 and Republican polices gaining in strength and democrats fucking up everything they touch, I predict good times ahead for Republicans and turmoil for Democrats.
Remember that the Democrats also had a flawed candidate. As Trump said just prior to the election "“I’m running against the single-worst candidate in the history of American politics,” he said as the large crowd chuckled in unison. “Can you imagine if you lose to a guy like this?""

As in 2016, we had to vote for what many considered to be "the lesser of two evils". I voted for Biden and you voted for Trump.

Very doubtful that Biden will run again in 2024. Yes, the Democratic party must decide whether it moves left or stays moderate. But the Republican party must decide whether it looks to Trump going forward as either the 2024 candidate or someone who has major influence in determining who the candidate might be or moving away from him. Over 70 million people voted for him.

Any idea who you think might be a front-runner on the Republican side for 2024?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women