Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60430
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36132
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2021, 06:08 AM   #46
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I, myself don't like to give a negative review, unless it is a security issue. If anybody wants hofo, all they have to is ask.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:53 AM   #47
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looker151 View Post
I, myself don't like to give a negative review, unless it is a security issue.
Why? If it’s a negative experience it calls for a negative review.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:01 AM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Why? If it’s a negative experience it calls for a negative review.
Exactly. Honesty is what makes the reviews work well - and why when bullshit reviews are posted here, they get called out. If the encounter was negative, say so.

Looker - I am sure you have been saved by not seeing someone that some other monger warned about in a negative review. You need to do the same for your fellow mongers when you have a bad experience
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:41 AM   #49
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Exactly. Honesty is what makes the reviews work well - and why when bullshit reviews are posted here, they get called out. If the encounter was negative, say so.

Looker - I am sure you have been saved by not seeing someone that some other monger warned about in a negative review. You need to do the same for your fellow mongers when you have a bad experience
That's sometimes depends on the reviewer........ I've seen guys call a girl a spinner or average when she isnt close to that in my eyes. I've seen guys bitch and give a negative review for things that in my mi d shouldn't be. Some guys over react one way or the other. Based on their opinions s. A review imho should first be based on safety and then hygiene. Everything else is very subjective to each person.
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:56 AM   #50
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
That's sometimes depends on the reviewer........ I've seen guys call a girl a spinner or average when she isnt close to that in my eyes. I've seen guys bitch and give a negative review for things that in my mi d shouldn't be. Some guys over react one way or the other. Based on their opinions s. A review imho should first be based on safety and then hygiene. Everything else is very subjective to each person.
There is no doubt everyone has different tastes and expectations but I think people on this site know that and can judge accordingly. If you had a bad time, you should say so and say why. Let others draw their own opinion.

As I said that earlier - Veterans on this site know which mongers are accurate with their reviews and who have similar tastes in women. Sure, mood / circumstances can always change things, but if a trusted monger posts details of a very good experience, then it is highly likely others will have a similar experience. And if they post of a bad one, it is pretty likely others could experience the same.

But you can't even get there if some guy is too afraid to give someone a negative review if they had a bad time
Old 01-12-2021, 06:24 AM   #51
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The only thing I missed about Indys was that vouching was a easy way to earn credibility and status.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 06:42 AM   #52
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganOBM View Post
Reviews are generally worthless unless you are trying to determine the likelihood you’ll get arrested or ripped off. Mood, circumstances, need, just about anything can change things and where most of your ladies are found the variables are endless. Add on the varying tastes in looks and technique and even the best of intentions are at best a shot in the dark.

The reviews here are even more worthless because they need to be 80% negative to fit into the bro club, that is why you see all the yes recommendations after the horror story typo. It’s the opposite of the useless TER ones where they are all penthouse letters detailing how the reviewer made the lady cum 75 times.
Morgan, I must respectfully disagree with you on this. Please be aware that I’m not speaking of you personally here (I don’t know you do I am in no position to judge how you conduct yourself), but there are many more issues that can come out in reviews other than safety and hygiene.

I agree on looks, one man’s opinion means little; different guys have different tastes. However, pics are available for most prospective providers. Not all, but a significant number of providers use pics that are either completely fake or misleading. Reviews can help point out providers who do this. It’s not necessarily a deal breaker if a provider does this, but if I go into a session expecting a spinner based on pics and she turns out to have put on 50 lbs since those pics were taken, I’m going to experience a level of disappointment that would likely ruin the session. Finding out ahead of time from reviews avoids that disappointment.

Performance is also an issue with some providers. Here, you are right that it can depend on circumstances, chemistry etc., but if it’s an isolated issue related to circumstances then there should be limited negative reviews. If a provider has 10 reviews on here and 9 say she was great and one says she’s a dead fish, then ok. If it’s 9 dead fish reviews and one great one, chances are she’s not going to go be a very good session. Again reviews can help weed this out.

I get YMMV, and I rarely refuse to see a provider based only on bad reviews (unless it is a safety issue). However, I do use them as a guideline to assist in choosing providers who are more likely to give an enjoyable encounter.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:13 PM   #53
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

To quote Berry’s truth:

Indys = provider centric
Eccie = guy centric

Indys reviews = mostly overglorified fantasy penthouse forum BS
Eccie reviews = far more raw and far more honest in most cases

Those 2 things explain just about everything else if you understand them.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 09:43 PM   #54
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
To quote Berry’s truth:

Indys = provider centric
Eccie = guy centric

the buggy master has spoken..........
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:04 PM   #55
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
This was exactly my point, I'm not doubting anyone's honesty. I think we've all seen a review of a girl that sounded like a supermodel that we have met that we thought was ok and we've probably seen a blah review of a girl we thought was quite beautiful. Add on that thing you love that she does might be the thing that kills someone else's erection lol and Bob's recommendation is never going to be better than clear, accurate and recent photos with a general idea of services.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:27 PM   #56
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I've heard a lot of guys say it's to protect them from inaccurate photos and that just sucks. I'd have to say all of the good providers I know from Pittsburgh, Ashley, DG, Winter, PA, CG etc that I've met in person look exactly like their photos or much better. I guess some of the sites with weird angled photos are strange. I'm a big fan of truth in advertising so no good answer for that one. I'm 5'9" size 12 and 40, so according to berry fat and old (kinda like my bank account) haha but I schedule well and I think it's important to be honest. Some girls will never understand that.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:53 PM   #57
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
To quote Berry’s truth:

Indys = provider centric
Eccie = guy centric

Most of my reviews here are a copy and paste of the review posted on Indys.

All reviews everywhere are over glorified penthouse forums. Ask any sex worker. The last review of me on indys said I called him “daddy” I’ve never ever called a man Daddy in the bedroom. Ever.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 02:57 PM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've heard a lot of guys say it's to protect them from inaccurate photos and that just sucks. I'd have to say all of the good providers I know from Pittsburgh, Ashley, DG, Winter, PA, CG etc that I've met in person look exactly like their photos or much better. I guess some of the sites with weird angled photos are strange. I'm a big fan of truth in advertising so no good answer for that one. I'm 5'9" size 12 and 40, so according to berry fat and old (kinda like my bank account) haha but I schedule well and I think it's important to be honest. Some girls will never understand that.
Morgan - nothing wrong with being fat and old . It is just that when guys choose who to spend money on, they want to do so on someone that fits their taste. And I gather a lot of guys here like young and thin vs fat and old. Doesn't mean there isn't a market, everyone has different tastes. But the fact is this area is missing most of the young and thin providers that used to be around - and thus what is left are older and bigger providers.

And speaking of different tastes, even someone who doesn't like big girls may occasionally have a hankering for something different. Shoot, I even saw you once even though you are far from my preferred body type (I am not a big boob guy - my ideal are thin spinners and B cups are more than plenty). This was back in the earlier Indy's days and you knew my type from having access to the guys rooms as an admin because you even warned me when I reached out to you that you were a big girl and didn't think you fit my type. I don't think you had a ton of pics out then and I said I was in the mood for something different and didn't mind someone a bit bigger. And you warned me that you were a lot bigger, lol. Actually I really appreciated your honesty and still saw you. Truth in Advertising is best. I wish most girls understood that.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:17 PM   #59
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, I have almost a cult following and I remember saying something to a regular about being a boob guy that saw me twice a week and he's like not at all I just really enjoy you. I'm actually much smaller and look younger than ever compared to my earlier days, better living and talented plastic surgeons. My reviews were way over hyped in my 20s, I see my old pics and scratch my own head but hey I am great in bed.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:34 PM   #60
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, I have almost a cult following and I remember saying something to a regular about being a boob guy that saw me twice a week and he's like not at all I just really enjoy you. I'm actually much smaller and look younger than ever compared to my earlier days, better living and talented plastic surgeons. My reviews were way over hyped in my 20s, I see my old pics and scratch my own head but hey I am great in bed.
Yes, I didn't want to be the one to say it and have it taken the wrong way, but from your pics, you do look much smaller and a lot hotter these days. Kudos for what you have done

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women