Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2021, 06:31 PM   #46
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

His hang pence narrative was a beauty
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 08:00 PM   #47
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponrisin View Post
His hang pence narrative was a beauty
When did Trump say "hang Pence"?
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 05:44 AM   #48
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default He didn't actually say that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
When did Trump say "hang Pence"?
I think it's more about what he didn't say...
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 06:07 AM   #49
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

So someone in the violence says hang pence, and trump with his magic power is suppose to instantly know this and stop it. Interesting argument.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 07:17 AM   #50
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I think it's more about what he didn't say...

Implicate Trump for what he didn't say, yet ignore Harris raising bail money and cheering on rioters while they're looting, murderering business owners, and burning down cities across the country.
Lol, sure.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:35 AM   #51
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Implicate Trump for what he didn't say, yet ignore Harris raising bail money and cheering on rioters while they're looting, murderering business owners, and burning down cities across the country.
Lol, sure.

willie wanker, the guy who never made a mistake, is perfect and so awesome.

The biggest difference with what your pointing out, versus what happened is.... there was only 1 person who was president at he time they incited a riot. I know Hannity likes running with all the stupid shit that they blame on democrats for BLM, thats great, keep running with it.

The second biggest point, Harris isn't president....

The Third biggest point.... lets impeach the next president for what they did before being elected into office, lets hold everything they say and do accountable, from skipping school to assaulting a random person at some random time before they were ever in politics.....

I know I can't change anyone's opinions, cause Fox News is unbiased, no spin and never misleads in their headlines.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:40 AM   #52
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

President Trump literally had 1 job to do after being elected... Do what you said when running for president, and be the American President....

His EGO was so large, he thought he could use political rhetoric to seperate the voters from For Trump or Against Trump....

He lost most if not all D's who voted him in and also pushed away moderate R's who could see plain as day, this man was so unprofessional that they would rejoice at putting a career politician back into office.

Trump made the USA a bigger laughing stock than George W Bush, and thats a major accomplishment, I never thought I'd see the day someone would out do dimwit W, Trump took the lead and never looked back........
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:31 PM   #53
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post

Trump made the USA a bigger laughing stock than Obama
, and thats a major accomplishment, I never thought I'd see the day someone would out do dimwit O
Fify
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:52 PM   #54
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
The Third biggest point.... lets impeach the next president for what they did before being elected into office, lets hold everything they say and do accountable, from skipping school to assaulting a random person at some random time before they were ever in politics.....
Why not? All of you "woke" Dems seem to do just that daily!
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 01:35 PM   #55
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
President Trump literally had 1 job to do after being elected... Do what you said when running for president, and be the American President....

His EGO was so large, he thought he could use political rhetoric to seperate the voters from For Trump or Against Trump....

He lost most if not all D's who voted him in and also pushed away moderate R's who could see plain as day, this man was so unprofessional that they would rejoice at putting a career politician back into office.

Trump made the USA a bigger laughing stock than George W Bush, and thats a major accomplishment, I never thought I'd see the day someone would out do dimwit W, Trump took the lead and never looked back........
Mr Assumption,
I've criticized Trump on mutuple occasions, even on this forum. I support most of his policies, not all. I think he screwed up by not addressing Big Tech Monopoly among other things.
Why don't you stick to expressing your own opinions instead of pretending that you know mine.

The level of office held by a politician has nothing to do with this. It's the degree of criminality.
While BLM rioters destroyed cities, Harris financially supported release of the rioters. Many continuied to commit crimes immediately upon release and were re-arrested. She also made a publicly televised statement that they should continue. That's active. participation.
Trump did attempt to diffuse what happened at the capitol, although he could have done it sooner. He never supported bailing them out or telling them to "keep it up".
As far as Trump's ego, rhetoric, blah blah blah, not a crime.
Old 02-23-2021, 01:43 PM   #56
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

like talking to a block of wood
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:26 PM   #57
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylivered View Post
like talking to a block of wood
I feel ya!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:46 PM   #58
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol, sure.
Though i don't expect actual facts to penetrate;
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

I also don't expect you or anyone else in here to be able to differentiate between encouraging peaceful protesters to continue peacefully protesting to speak out against something that actually happened (an unarmed black man being killed over a counterfeit $20 bill) and lying while encouraging an armed mob to get pissed off and "take our country back" over something that didn't happen (stolen election).
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:51 PM   #59
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

On the other hand it does not mean that Harris did not give funds to others to donate so her name would not be connected.

There's too much speculation on both Trump's involvement in the Capitol riots and Harris's (and other's) involvement in bailing out rioters (and other issues) not to think that there is not some truth to each allegation. You would have to be a fool to think otherwise.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 03:13 PM   #60
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
On the other hand it does not mean that Harris did not give funds to others to donate so her name would not be connected.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fund itself. Or even the idea of the fund itself. If someone is in jail and bail is set at $250, but they can't afford the $250 themselves, there's nothing wrong or immoral about donating to a fund that provides them the $250.

Quote:
There's too much speculation on both Trump's involvement in the Capitol riots and Harris's (and other's) involvement in bailing out rioters (and other issues) not to think that there is not some truth to each allegation. You would have to be a fool to think otherwise.
Yeah, ok. Because Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood and Don Jr all lie to you about the election being stolen, then the "speculation" that the election was stolen is proof that there must be some truth to it.

That's how it works in Trumpistan, i suppose.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women