Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161065
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2023, 07:51 PM   #46
mb60
Valued Poster

Like I said just what my bartender friends said. It's been 3 years I think in June. Not sure why you would have been outed from that club. I went pretty much from 2011=2020 and getting girls otc day or night was pretty easy. Maybe keep a lower profile next time. Getting strippers OTC does not make you a pimp like a few on this sight seem to think.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 08:01 PM   #47
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

If you have gone to BDFW, you know how small that club is and there is no possible way that you can maintain a low profile while at the club. You can see everybody that comes in, sits down and gets dances from anywhere in the club you were sitting.

I have never had a problem getting OTC, and what is very amusing is I may have been booted out a few times, but I always had the phone numbers of the girls that I see OTC, so for all intensive purposes, it didn't matter.
Wile E Coyote is online now   Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 08:16 PM   #48
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The only one taking things as absoulte fact is you, WEC.

At least you admit to getting kicked out of at least this one club multiple times. My experience has been one gets kicked out because of what they do, not what others say about them. This mystery mod you always use as a defense sure must have had a lot of sway with management to get them to kick out such a good customer.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 06:55 PM   #49
mb60
Valued Poster

I know this thread is old and pretty told over and over. But was told by a manager yesterday 2-3 weeks and they have put a new awning up above the door. So I guess the old building will up and running but not sure of the format.
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 07:48 PM   #50
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

2 to 3 weeks? It took them over 4 years to put that awning up. The work would have been done faster with a one-man crew working a couple of days a week and that one man had just one arm. That includes demolishing the whole building and then clean it up, build the building back brick by brick and then use a very small pickup truck to move the new furniture in.

I guess the OP quit making his predictions because he doesn't have too many months left that the opening can be before he had to start all over again.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:25 PM   #51
mb60
Valued Poster

I guess we will never know the reason it was 3 years in June. Maybe Burke was just holding onto the land and the building. So much going up over there who knows if it will last regardless. All I know for sure is it will still be called Baby Dolls. LOL
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 10:58 PM   #52
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
2 to 3 weeks? It took them over 4 years to put that awning up. The work would have been done faster with a one-man crew working a couple of days a week and that one man had just one arm. That includes demolishing the whole building and then clean it up, build the building back brick by brick and then use a very small pickup truck to move the new furniture in.

I guess the OP quit making his predictions because he doesn't have too many months left that the opening can be before he had to start all over again.
Ah, Ricks has owned it for a couple of months, not over 4 years. Try again when you figure out what is actualy going on. Pretty bad when you cannot figure out the diference between 2 months and 4 years and a change in owners. Only reason I have not posted any new infomation is I have none, Too bad you don't post without actualy having something new to say.
Old 04-24-2023, 07:49 AM   #53
Drmlb555
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

They were doing the awning and redoing the concrete out front on Thursday. So at least that’s some progress
Drmlb555 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:54 AM   #54
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmlb555 View Post
They were doing the awning and redoing the concrete out front on Thursday. So at least that’s some progress
Yea, Ricks is spending money as did Burch did before that. Would think its pretty clear they WILL reopen. Hopefully soon
Old 04-24-2023, 11:09 AM   #55
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

They will be open one of these days between January and December for sure! I didn't even have to have any sources for me to tell me that.
Old 04-24-2023, 05:58 PM   #56
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Finally some visible progress after 4 years

Not much progress on the who has the biggest dick fight though
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:15 PM   #57
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They will be open one of these days between January and December for sure! I didn't even have to have any sources for me to tell me that.
You have posted 8 times on this thread. Not a single post has added anything to the topic of the thread. Not one single bit of actual information. All you have done is take pot shots at myself and others who have been contributing, even if it is speculation.

Is that not the definition of trolling? Why have you wasted your time on this thread when all you want is to try to make others look bad instead of adding to knowledge of the subject?

Now, if it was a thread about green shag carpet in one's mothers basement where that person lived, I would look to you for expert knowledge
Old 04-25-2023, 11:05 AM   #58
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
If you have gone to BDFW, you know how small that club is and there is no possible way that you can maintain a low profile while at the club. You can see everybody that comes in, sits down and gets dances from anywhere in the club you were sitting.

I have never had a problem getting OTC, and what is very amusing is I may have been booted out a few times, but I always had the phone numbers of the girls that I see OTC, so for all intensive purposes, it didn't matter.

Intents and purposes.

Christ at least get phrase right if you are going to attempt to use it to troll.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 08:36 PM   #59
mb60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Intents and purposes.

Christ at least get phrase right if you are going to attempt to use it to troll.
You are talking about a clown boasting of getting kicked out of a strip club. LOL
mb60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 08:10 PM   #60
almostfamous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by candun View Post
I'm happy to hear there is action on reopening. Once we lose a club we'll never get it back because the permit won't ever be reissued.

But, a big part of the value at this tiny, tiny run-down club was that there was no cover and only moderate enforcement of drink minimums. Can't help but wonder how high the cover will be after a major remodel.
The other part of the value of this club for me was I got more OTC action there than any other establishment in the Metroplex. Obviously by now there will be a whole new changeover in talent, so I'm not counting on a target-rich OTC environment.
almostfamous is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women