Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2023, 10:41 AM   #46
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

When everything is always the other side's fault the echo chamber can be hard to see through at times. This is why we have SCOTUS which exists largely outside the political machine and a court system that operates by rules of law instead of opinion polls.

The incident in Utah is about one person. Not Trump not Biden. Someone so hell bent on hating Biden (No argument against it just making a point here) understands that being old and feeble does not disqualify someone from being dangerous.

When a group of agents knock on the front door with a warrant we have a choice. There is zero doubt they had probable cause to be there so the issue becomes how the deceased responded. Those wanting to live through the encounter drop any weapons, put their hands up, and show no signs of resistance. Those who seek a different outcome often don't survive to tell their side of the story.

I feel for his family and the neighbors whose lives are being disrupted and hope that they find some peace knowing that he chose his own path to a glory which is all of our right to do whether it makes sense to me or not.

I see his death as a statement of Freedom. When we exercise a Freedom we take on the responsibility of consequences if we do not use it properly. This incident serves as a reminder that not all speech is protected and our Freedom absolutely allows for our life to be the price paid.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:43 AM   #47
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

I feel for his family having to endure living and engaging with such a hateful piece of shit for 75 years. Thank God that's over.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:49 AM   #48
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
Harmless? We all agree the MAGAs are extremely dumb, but I’m sure the Buffon could figure out how to pull a trigger.

It’s funny watching the MAGA clowns whine about the death of a terrorist.
Yes harmless.

If leftists are so dumb that they think posting words on a social media page with no credible means to back it up are legit threats, then we should be seeing lots of dead leftists from all the hateful things they have posted about conservatives and wanting President Trump and other conservatives dead

This is how far gone leftists are - they think some harmless 75 year old disabled guy who can barely get around was a "terrorist"

How absurd
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 10:52 AM   #49
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I'm glad he's dead. The end.
Quote:
his family having to endure living and engaging with such a hateful piece of shit for 75 years. Thank God that's over.
There it is - this says it all folks.

What type of person celebrates a kind, harmless 75 year old disabled men getting murdered?

Unreal
Old 08-11-2023, 11:39 AM   #50
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Lol. Not at all harmless. But you can go ahead and pretend he was.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:45 AM   #51
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The guy was not harmless. He was not an invalid nuther.
I stand behind my previous posts.
I believe the fbi did what they had to do. I support all law enforcement
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:48 AM   #52
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
There it is - this says it all folks.

What type of person celebrates a kind, harmless 75 year old disabled men getting murdered?

Unreal
He literally dug his own grave. It's his fault he is dead. By his own actions.
No conspiracy here. No matter what beck and them tell you!
Old 08-11-2023, 11:52 AM   #53
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The guy was not harmless. He was not an invalid nuther.
OK, then please post what his criminal history was showing he was violent and not harmless.

And I never said he was an invalid. I said he was disabled, had to use a cane, was hunched over and had trouble walking. Do you dispute that?

The corrupt FBI needlessly murdered this guy by there extreme actions.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:59 AM   #54
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. Not at all harmless. But you can go ahead and pretend he was.
While you cheer on his death.

Pathetic

The man was completely harmless and the corrupt FBI murdered him with their extreme actions

But go ahead, please provide actual evidence he was violent and capable of actually being able to assassinate anyone, let alone someone with the security the President has
Old 08-11-2023, 12:33 PM   #55
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, then please post what his criminal history was showing he was violent and not harmless.

And I never said he was an invalid. I said he was disabled, had to use a cane, was hunched over and had trouble walking. Do you dispute that?

The corrupt FBI needlessly murdered this guy by there extreme actions.
His threats of violence against fbi agents and the president have been discussed. He was still able to make threats and pull a trigger.
His actions caused him too get a visit from the fbi.
The fbi did their job. They did not murder this nutjob.
Other than talk from conspiracy theorists . There is no evidence otherwise
I side with the fbi agents
Old 08-11-2023, 12:58 PM   #56
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
His threats of violence against fbi agents and the president have been discussed. He was still able to make threats and pull a trigger.
That is not a criminal history. Come on, I realize most leftists are brain dead. You aren't a leftist and are smarter than this. There are 1000's of people who post similar statements online like he did all the time

Again, please post what his criminal history was showing he was violent and not harmless.

And please tell us how this 75 year old hunched over 300 pound male, who has trouble walking even with a cane, was going to be able to hide in a crowd, evade the secret service and FBI and assassinate Biden
Old 08-11-2023, 01:55 PM   #57
DNinja69
Valued Poster

There are 1000's of people (Staff edit) right now that does not invalidate the bust made a few minutes ago or hours from now. Las Vegas shooter no criminal history still no real explanation of motive.

The echo chamber continues. We are to believe he was targeted for being a Trump supporter and must also be exempt from responsibility for threats and acts when warrants were served also be he was a Trump supporter? Is that the defense? Just trying to understand the context of why we would ignore evidence in this particular case.
Old 08-11-2023, 02:13 PM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
The echo chamber continues. We are to believe he was targeted for being a Trump supporter and must also be exempt from responsibility for threats and acts when warrants were served also be he was a Trump supporter? Is that the defense? Just trying to understand the context of why we would ignore evidence in this particular case.
Please show exactly where I said he was targeted for being a Trump supporter. Because that is false

Please show where I said he is exempt from responsibility for online threats (as meaningless and harmless as they were). Because I never said that

Not sure what is so hard for you and others to understand that

1. While he may have posted stupid things online, they were no different than 1000's of others have done

2. Posting something stupid online should not be an invitation for the corrupt FBI to murder you (if it was we would have dead leftists everywhere given the crap they post)

3. Given his age, weight, health, immobility, etc he was no legitimate threat to carry out any assassination attempt of a President protected by the secret service and FBI

4. That the FBI's response - rolling up with a massive SWAT unit before dawn was egregious under the circumstances and designed to provoke a confrontation

5. Given that the FBI had been surveilling him for months, they knew his routine and knew he could easily be apprehended peacefully when he left his house to go to church, to go help a neighbor, etc for whatever the corrupt FBI wanted to charge him with for being cranky online

Why are you and others so bloodthirsty and inhumane to not only celebrate the man's death but to defend it when any reasonable person, including his neighbors, know it was unjustified and a massively egregious overstep by the corrupt FBI?
Old 08-11-2023, 03:30 PM   #59
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I don't believe all the facts have been released. Think we need to see what happened as far as him being armed.

Why are you riding this particular horse so hard like you know what he was and wasn't capable of? You don't. Others don't. They're not stretching nearly as hard though. But you're so very, very sure. Why?

Aside from the shitposting aspects, of course...
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 05:59 PM   #60
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Default Hmmm

Quote:
Please show exactly where I said he was targeted for being a Trump supporter.

1. While he may have posted stupid things online, they were no different than 1000's of others have done

2. Posting something stupid online should not be an invitation for the corrupt FBI to murder you (if it was we would have dead leftists everywhere given the crap they post)

3. Given his age, weight, health, immobility, etc he was no legitimate threat to carry out any assassination attempt of a President protected by the secret service and FBI

4. That the FBI's response - rolling up with a massive SWAT unit before dawn was egregious under the circumstances and designed to provoke a confrontation

5. Given that the FBI had been surveilling him for months, they knew his routine and knew he could easily be apprehended peacefully when he left his house to go to church, to go help a neighbor, etc for whatever the corrupt FBI wanted to charge him with for being cranky online
`````````
Why are you and others so bloodthirsty and inhumane to not only celebrate the man's death but to defend it when any reasonable person, including his neighbors, know it was unjustified and a massively egregious overstep by the corrupt FBI?
You may not have directly mentioned his support of Trump. My bad. Do you believe if his social media bio said 'Ridin w/Biden' he would have suffered the same fate?

1. If other are doing the same why was he targeted?

2. Specific threats including details of the intended weapons to be used and exact location of the bullet entry point is just an innocent comment? Same if it was someone targeting a regular citizen? Same if it were a detailed rape offer for a local city council woman?

3. Is using a sniper rifle from distance impossible for old fat people? He did threaten others who would be much less work to get close to are you saying he was physically unable to use a firearm to shoot someone?

4. Confrontation? From someone just making silly online posts? Someone so physically challenged he is not capable of shooting someone? Would that person not put their hands up and go quietly? If he was a harmless old man why did he point (allegedly at this time - based on eye witness statements) of approach them with a firearm? Was his hearing and eyesight so bad he could not understand who they were?

5. They do usually serve search warrants for a home at the residence. Are you advocating for police to serve warrants on potentially dangerous people in public places with other citizens around rather than a place they could be approached?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women