Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #46
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

You are sooo funny Amberdoll.. but soo true.

SL, you don't want a smart chick ... too bad I am a smart azz...lol
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:04 PM   #47
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDoll View Post
Shes Probably Just Trying To Make Up For The .60 Special

TFF Amberdoll!!! Hey girl, enjoy your time in Ar, give me a shout if you need any help with anything
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM   #48
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anita Baby: Im Just Saying 60 Is Going To Cover What? Your Hotel Room Cost More Than Than That. So After Paying For The Post To Get The Guy There Then You Pay For Your Room Which Is Around $40-$60 Guessing From The Look Of Her Ad. He Gives You Sixty Bucks Your Profiting What? Around 0-20 Dollars ... She Has To Make Up For It Some How... Oh Yea & Anita Baby I See You LOL!!!

Sweet N Little: You See The Humor In What In Saying?
Too Many $2 Hooker Jokes Come To Mind
&& Thanks For All Your Support & Being Helpful Your A Doll
Your Ebony Dream is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:41 PM   #49
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Hook up with Sweetn Lil , she will do you right baby... lets us know how it goes.
So damn cute and sexy.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:39 PM   #50
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh I see the humor for sure Amberdoll , don't get me started on the jokes lol
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Its all about the money! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #52
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I get it. There is a big difference between a bit overweight and severely obese and I can't fault someone for this particular preference. All the PC terms in the world won't change the fact that when a guy gets to 300 pounds it is damn near a disability. Someone mentioned in the "wash your ass" thread that they put baby powder on their junk to prevent sweating and I have come across that with very heavy men. After a certain point, it isn't just erectile issues but finding something to stimulate as well. Big fat pads in that area serve to "shrink" the penis and it can be very difficult to provide full service. If she wants to charge more for that.......well, I can't blame her. Some people upsell greek, she upsells to deal with clients that do actually require more work.
This was a very well-thought-out response, but I just couldn't help but chuckle at the phrase "fat pad" and how it can "shrink" the penis. My first thought was, pinch off 9" of that ole fat pad, slip a cock ring around the bottom, and ride it like a cowgirl.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #53
bbwhunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

IMO I'm not gonna pay extra cuz I'm a big guy. I'm 6'4 330 and if a provider don't want to see me thats fine. Some women ain't into big guys and thats cool. A lot of guys ain't into big women and that just leaves more for me. At least she puts it out there and it's not a surprise when you show up.
As for the comment that someone my size requires more work or it's a disability, I'll take that bet.
bbwhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:35 PM   #54
oesman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
Hmmm... I don't like it. I wouldn't care if she decided not to see big guys at all, but the price difference? How would everyone feel if a provider said, "Sure I'll see black guys... for $100 extra."

Just my 2 cents.

That was my first through too. Why wouldn't you just say that you don't see overweight guys? If she must charge extra to force herself to handle an overweight client will she really provide good service? You're right, it's just like saying "black guys for $100 extra" vs "no black guys", would you really pay $100 more just to have this girl deal with you? Chances are you'd just be disappointed.

I also think the reasoning that it's OK to charge extra because it's "more work" IF a 300lb guy with a 4" tool hidden under 9" of fat shows up is not sound either. What would you do different for him for the extra money? You can't make him lose weight or help him grow a few inches. Guys know exactly how well their junk functions. Just do what you can and if you can't do much, well it's just something for him to deal with. He may be happy with whatever attention he got, and if he's not then he shouldn't complain unless he's a total a-hole.

A person can't lose 100lb over night and can't change their race at all. So charging extra for these things is not the same as charging extra for greek or a particular act. Specific acts are basically just fetishes and a good time can be had without those acts. Sure a client may be a hardcore paraphiliac and won't get off without that fetish, but then it's his fault and he should have done his research as to what you do/don't do.

Providers should just state the types of guys they can't handle, ie; young, old, white, black, asian, overweight, underweight, etc... Everyone has limits and it's better to just be adult about it. You wouldn't advertise $100 more for guys that smell like piss and sweaty balls right???
oesman is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:52 AM   #55
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Most gals love us chubby guys!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #56
LadyRed
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
Hmmm... I don't like it. I wouldn't care if she decided not to see big guys at all, but the price difference? How would everyone feel if a provider said, "Sure I'll see black guys... for $100 extra."

Just my 2 cents.
Its her business. A very personal business. She or any other provider has the right to refuse service to anyone or charge what she wants. Its not upselling if stated in ad as an extra. She also stated her height and weight.
If you don't like it. Just move along. Just my 102 cents worth.
LadyRed is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:01 PM   #57
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRed View Post
If you don't like it. Just move along. Just my 102 cents worth.
I have every right to comment obout it. Who are you to tell me to move along.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #58
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
I have every right to comment obout it. Who are you to tell me to move along.
A member of this site. One with as much right to comment as you or any other member. You might not like what someone says but they certainly have the right to say it (within the rules of the board of course)
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #59
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
A member of this site. One with as much right to comment as you or any other member. You might not like what someone says but they certainly have the right to say it (within the rules of the board of course)
So she can tell people what to do? Give me a break. And I didn't say anything out of bounds. If she has a right to speak her mind I clearly should have a right to speak my mind. And her telling people to move along is bs. She was the one telling people to move along which means shut the fuck up just a different way to say it. You should quote her and tell her not to be so bossy. Give me a break telling people to move along. Again who is she to tell anybody to move a long. And if she doesn't like what people post she should just move a long.Which is her own words of wisdom which don't seem to apply to her. Go figure.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:36 AM   #60
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
So she can tell people what to do? Give me a break. And I didn't say anything out of bounds. If she has a right to speak her mind I clearly should have a right to speak my mind. And her telling people to move along is bs. She was the one telling people to move along which means shut the fuck up just a different way to say it. You should quote her and tell her not to be so bossy. Give me a break telling people to move along. Again who is she to tell anybody to move a long. And if she doesn't like what people post she should just move a long.Which is her own words of wisdom which don't seem to apply to her. Go figure.
Last time I saw a RED SNAPPER with a mouth like that, it had a hook in it! LOL I'm a sucker for red heads!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women