Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160961
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #46
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206
Encounters: 1

I think you misunderstood me, or I made a mistake in word choices (I am far from perfect LOL). Healing is the only way to go from victim to Survivor. However each person Heals, then that is their Healing Journey. Whatever Works is my saying, each person will have different ways of completing their Healing Journey.

Bella:

Your life sounds a lot better than mine has ever been pre-therapy, and man I am super happy to hear that! It has been a really difficult life for me before therapy. I am just saying there has to have been some time in your life when you dealt with the abuse leading to healing in order for your life to be as happy as you say it is. So good for you for healing a long time ago. I am currently in the process of healing.

I am right there with you. Sexual abuse from one, and constant verbal, mental and physical abuse from the other. That was my story. Lonely world out there for a kid with no one!

Like you though, I don't think I would change a thing. What if I had not ever been abused, and ended up growing up to be a bad or mean person? That would be worse for me to know I was a bad/mean person. So looking at my abuse through positive eyes, I am the great person I am today because of my experiences. I am okay with that, I can accept my world and I am happy with who I am inwardly because of what I have endured.

I am Proud of You! Takes a lot of Strength and Courage to open up telling people some very dark parts of one's life!

P.S. There is no scale for "normal" unless you go by what the majority of society considers "normal" LOL. Those are most of the people I try to stray away from anyway. So why would I want to fit into their version of "normal"? I know I am not "normal", and I wouldn't have it any other way!
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:00 PM   #47
Bella_HHD
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 734

Quote:
Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth View Post
I think you misunderstood me, or I made a mistake in word choices (I am far from perfect LOL). Healing is the only way to go from victim to Survivor. However each person Heals, then that is their Healing Journey. Whatever Works is my saying, each person will have different ways of completing their Healing Journey.
100% agrrement

Bella:

Quote:
Your life sounds a lot better than mine has ever been pre-therapy, and man I am super happy to hear that! It has been a really difficult life for me before therapy. I am just saying there has to have been some time in your life when you dealt with the abuse leading to healing in order for your life to be as happy as you say it is. So good for you for healing a long time ago. I am currently in the process of healing.
I think falling in love w/a wonderful man and having our children was the beginning of my healing and dare I say self-therapy. I couldn't raise them differently than I (and their father) if I didn't face and deal with the shit I'd endured.

My biggest epiphany was when I realized that no matter what happened - apologies from abusers, therapy, etc - I couldn't make it UNhappen. That was followed closely by realizing that it wasn't MY fault. A five-six-eight-ten year old child does NOT welcome sexual advances from adult males.

I don't struggle or deal with my past every day, but it is always there.

Quote:
I am right there with you. Sexual abuse from one, and constant verbal, mental and physical abuse from the other. That was my story. Lonely world out there for a kid with no one!
Yes, and sad that the people who are supposed to love and protect you are the ones perpetrating the abuse.

In my case, my parents were both abused physically and mentally as well - THEY surely could've benefited from therapy.

Never happened, they died.

Quote:
Like you though, I don't think I would change a thing. What if I had not ever been abused, and ended up growing up to be a bad or mean person? That would be worse for me to know I was a bad/mean person. So looking at my abuse through positive eyes, I am the great person I am today because of my experiences. I am okay with that, I can accept my world and I am happy with who I am inwardly because of what I have endured.

I am Proud of You! Takes a lot of Strength and Courage to open up telling people some very dark parts of one's life!
I'm more confused than proud of myself, lol, but thankful none-the-less.

Also thankful that you realize that I wasn't trying to be cruel, just pointing out that many of us are fragile and take words to heart.

Quote:
P.S. There is no scale for "normal" unless you go by what the majority of society considers "normal" LOL. Those are most of the people I try to stray away from anyway. So why would I want to fit into their version of "normal"? I know I am not "normal", and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Again, we think alike. I have always swayed from the norm, have encouraged my children to do the same.

Take great care BF and know that I admire you for your strength and courage.

B.
Bella_HHD is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #48
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How was her post in any way taking away hope?
You go girlfriend....I got ya back!

Be nice people, this chick is speaking from the heart. (I have a speaking from the heart-o-meter, so don't go there)

She might not be speaking to you but there might just be one person out there that needs to hear what she is offering. Let's show her that we are a loving group that welcome competing ideas.
Word!
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #49
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Lauren, Thank you for starting this thread. I never thought about abusive home environments that some ladies may have experienced. Personally, I never refer to myself as "Daddy" with a provider. If they want to call me that, I accept it as a term of endearment.

The discussions and input have made me more aware of ladies feelings.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #50
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...
Default I can/will laugh at damn near anything....

...personally, I think finding the humor of a situation helps retain/regain control over that which otherwise leaves one feeling powerless. But, that is a whole other conversation...

I've got zippy interest in becoming physically/emotionally intimate with a woman who is closer in age to my daughter than myself. Wouldn't presume to deny the benefits of youth to others, it just makes me uncomfortable. My hang-up, I know. I'll deal with it. I suppose the kind of stats I saw tossed around this thread is why I have a problem with it.

If a woman younger than I wants to use/drop a "Big Daddy" or "Father, Dear Father" reference in jest or playfulness....I think that's hysterically charming & endearing.

I have no problem laughing at my own hang-ups & insecurities.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:35 PM   #51
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default I am WAY too young

I am WAY too young to be the father of any of the providers I see. Younger or older brother perhaps; but not father.

So no "daddy" terminology for me!
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post

I have no problem laughing at my own hang-ups & insecurities.
nor do we
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #53
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
nor do we
We ALL live to amuse you. Why should today be any different???
Old 04-19-2010, 08:08 AM   #54
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

I live in Miami where as you probably know there's a huge Latin population, and it's very common for women to call guys 'Papi' - which means daddy. I don't get it, but it's not seen as creepy.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Thats the spirit! Some die trying to piss other off..:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
We ALL live to amuse you. Why should today be any different???
Who is yo DADDY!?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:54 PM   #56
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
I live in Miami where as you probably know there's a huge Latin population, and it's very common for women to call guys 'Papi' - which means daddy. I don't get it, but it's not seen as creepy.
Can't speak about Miami which gets most of its population from Cuba, but I do live in South Texas. The terms of endearment given to Hispanic children are "papasitos" for boys (literally translated = little father), and "mamasitas" for girls (literally = little mama). I assume (yes, I know...) that there is a similar genesis to the terms used in South Florida.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #57
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who is yo DADDY!?
Now, now, now.... THAT's a horse of a different color...

My DADDY is deceased. You claiming that headstone???
Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #58
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default you say your not

going to knock someones fantasy but i post one about you in another thread and you get all bent out of shape http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=ansley [thats kind of a sexy thought].
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Great post Lauren.

I'm sure not going to knock another person's fantasy. What I find weird is probably another person's vanilla. One thing I have learned is we are all different around here.

I am quite a bit older than the average provider. Do you really want me fantasizing that you are in your mid 70's?
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:45 AM   #59
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
going to knock someones fantasy but i post one about you in another thread and you get all bent out of shape http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=ansley [thats kind of a sexy thought].
Well, I'll give you an "A" for persistence. Foolish persistence about something where you were wrong, but persistent, nonetheless.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #60
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default I APPRECIATE

your high grade it means a great deal
petiteassman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women