Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160754
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #46
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Oh I bet they can all agree on ONE fix ..

short rope, tall tree,

Isn't that what the Black Panthers have in mind for Zimmerman?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:17 AM   #47
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
u racist birther teanuts just cant let it go. LOL! only 5 more years of this hand wringing & u'll b done. LOL!
5 more years of these communist bastards, and they will wind up telling you what you can, eat, drive, where you can live, sleep, work.. think i'd rather be in Russia...
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #48
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If I go target shooting CJ will you put the target up for me? About 500 yards ought to be just about right.

We all know the birther movement started with Hillary Clinton and, whether you like her or not, she is not a dummy.

I have read what Sheriff Arpaio has written and I have read what Lord Monckton has written. Neither has said where they think Obama was born (despite you birther looneys) but both has said that the birth certificate is a forgery and the Sheriff says the draft card is a phony. Why is something you have to ask yourself. Why would a politician risk exposure by posting a fake birth certificate and draft card? We do know that Obama signed into Occidental College as a foreign exchange student. Obama went to Pakistan when it was illegal for American's to go there. A foreign student does not have to sign up for the draft. These are things we know but we still don't know why they had to post fake documents. I suggest you deniers at least read the information.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/22/lo...nly-a-forgery/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

fraud is a serious thing. doesn't make sense to be showing fake documents in this manner as Lord Monckton points out.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #50
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If I go target shooting CJ will you put the target up for me? About 500 yards ought to be just about right.

We all know the birther movement started with Hillary Clinton and, whether you like her or not, she is not a dummy.

I have read what Sheriff Arpaio has written and I have read what Lord Monckton has written. Neither has said where they think Obama was born (despite you birther looneys) but both has said that the birth certificate is a forgery and the Sheriff says the draft card is a phony. Why is something you have to ask yourself. Why would a politician risk exposure by posting a fake birth certificate and draft card? We do know that Obama signed into Occidental College as a foreign exchange student. Obama went to Pakistan when it was illegal for American's to go there. A foreign student does not have to sign up for the draft. These are things we know but we still don't know why they had to post fake documents. I suggest you deniers at least read the information.

From what I've read, when Obama went to Pakistan in 1981, the State Department was recommending that American citizens not travel in Pakistan for safety reasons. I don't think it was illegal. Obama went to Pakistan to visit with his Muslim college roommate. He was there for three weeks.

I think there's a good chance that Obama's tuition at Occidental was payed for by Bill Ayers parents. Thomas Ayers (Bill Ayers father) was a multi millionaire and was a politcally active leftist. Bill Ayer's mother openly admitted that they were paying for Obama's education. This is according to the Ayer's mailman who has stated that Mrs Ayers introduced him to Barack Obama and told him that he was a foreign student. Apparently Obama was visiting the Ayers at their residence. The mailman talked to Obama for a few minutes. He said that Obama casually told him that he was going to be president; the mailman said that Obama said it like someone would say I'm going to be lawyer or a doctor.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:59 AM   #51
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Rubbish! Obama was never a Muslim. He may well have an Islamic name but that doesn't make him one. I've personally talked to too many people in political circles in Chicago who assure me that's a load of shite!
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #52
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberaldevil View Post
I've personally talked to too many people in political circles in Chicago who assure me that's a load of shite!
Well. . . with reliable sources like those. . . .
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
5 more years of these communist bastards, and they will wind up telling you what you can, eat, drive, where you can live, sleep, work.. think i'd rather be in Russia...

give me a holler I'll get you a ticket one way.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:01 PM   #54
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

The supposed birther movement started by a aid on Hillery's election committee,Hillery was smart enough not to run with it,unlike some here.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women