Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #46
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, it really can rub some one the wrong way... I don't think it was the "fat" part that upset me.. I think it was seeing how rude some people can be or how rudely they convey their own opinions about some one elses looks. I just am not that type of person... EVEN when I was a size 7... I did not look at bigger people as "ugly" or nasty. I just minded my own business. But, I do understand how others could feel, and they do have a right to feel, think, and on here, say how they feel.

But I am a woman of my words.. I took the challenge.. so I plan on doing it!

P.S .... If you show up after 6/15 and I am not the girl in the photos because of size...... blame it on WAKEUP... just kidding.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #47
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Question End justifies the means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
Yes, it really can rub some one the wrong way... I don't think it was the "fat" part that upset me.. I think it was seeing how rude some people can be or how rudely they convey their own opinions about some one elses looks. I just am not that type of person... EVEN when I was a size 7... I did not look at bigger people as "ugly" or nasty. I just minded my own business. But, I do understand how others could feel, and they do have a right to feel, think, and on here, say how they feel.

But I am a woman of my words.. I took the challenge.. so I plan on doing it!

P.S .... If you show up after 6/15 and I am not the girl in the photos because of size...... blame it on WAKEUP... just kidding.
Hey, you don't have to explain anything to us. Live your life the way you want to.

If you are doing this because WU called you, "fat and ugly".....then, you are allowing him to control your life.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

HTH, based on that plan you'll probably see yourself exceed your allowance of sugars in a day because of the two apples per day. Download a calorie counter like MyFitnessPal or something and track it. Consider substituting one of the apples with a vegetable snack like carrots, raw green beans, cherry tomatoes, etc.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:17 AM   #49
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
If you are doing this because WU called you, "fat and ugly".....then, you are allowing him to control your life.
Yep. One thing I learned in the Army is that people want others to control certain portions of their lives. They're muh more comfortable taking orders rather than morivating to do it themselves.

Again, whatever works. The government is mobilizing to do these things for all of us right now...because we're too fucking stupid to do it ourselves...in my opinion, they're perfectly right in doing so. We've spent forty years turning our society into a bunch of obese lazy slobs...just proves that we can't be trusted to do it ourselves. Just like they've done with smoking and unprotected sex, obesity is next...
Old 05-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #50
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Yep. One thing I learned in the Army is that people want others to control certain portions of their lives. They're muh more comfortable taking orders rather than morivating to do it themselves.

Again, whatever works. The government is mobilizing to do these things for all of us right now...because we're too fucking stupid to do it ourselves...in my opinion, they're perfectly right in doing so. We've spent forty years turning our society into a bunch of obese lazy slobs...just proves that we can't be trusted to do it ourselves. Just like they've done with smoking and unprotected sex, obesity is next...
So very true! People have neither the proper knowledge nor motivation to get shit done like this themselves...... Without question the constant and perpetual enabling of this laziness and bad habits has lead to the boom of this epidemic on this country. We eat bad because its easy. We eat shitty foods because they taste good in that instant. Its much more profitable to inject loads of sugars/fructose into something, slap a new wrapper on it and market it as the next "needed" endulgence...... Its no coincidence that this has all coincided with the recent surge in diabetics..... When that starts adversely affecting the pockets of the masses is when something is finally going to get done...... Don't be surprised at all when this government initiative is implemented just as WU says...... A person is smart, but people are stupid..... Sometimes all they want is to be treated like sheep......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #51
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
The best statement to come out of the two episodes last night of The Weight of the Nation was this: "as a society, we eat that which is profitable."

Food companies spent $2.3 billion last year to advertise just to children. Imagine what they and restaurants are spending on advertising in total. We, the fat, lazy bastards we are, fall for it.

Even when I was eating My Fit Foods at $26 for three meals, I was STILL spending less money on food than I was when eating out every day. Now that I have learned to cook healthier foods on my own, I can make a batch of turkey chili that will last me for two weeks (or about sixteen meals) in the freezer and still cost less than that $26. It's quicker too. I spend one night to simmer it for 50 minutes and then I don't have to do anything but microwave it for 2 minutes every meal after that. That's just one example.

We all know that obesity is a combination of both genetics and behaviors. That being said, every single person on this board could lose 5% of their body weight by doing nothing more than monitoring their caloric intake over 8 weeks. Them choosing not to do so is nothing but pure laziness.

I have some small sympathy for that extremely small percentage of abnormal obese people...the vast majority of us are nothing but excuse making, rationalizing, blame others lazy fucks. I've got no sympathy for that...

I like some of Lustig's statements, but blaming the world's ills on fructose alone...c'mon. He highlights the facts that we sit around and consume horrible foods, but tends to gloss over the fact that this lack of activity on the output can be a reason why our input side is unbalanced. He's concentrating on one cure all item to improve obesity, when in fact he's doing nothing different than Atkins focusing on carbohydrates, or high-protein diets focused on that. There is no magic bullet...and none of these "fad" diets, or specificity diets work for everyone. I like the items he's presenting, and I'm certainly limiting myself to 26g of sugar per day, but trying to tell us that this one thing will cure obesity in America is a bit of not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Limiting more of certain calories works for some and not for others. What will work for everyone is just limiting overall caloric intake across the board.
Got the recipe for that turkey chili?
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:49 AM   #52
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I thinck we should all meet at the normal lunch place and discuss it over a good burger and fries......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #53
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Thanck you dh...
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:27 AM   #54
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

burger shake cheese fries....and when we are done....go fuck the "big" girls that the others are too scared to do. j/k.....

i downloaded my calorie counter. i know my SO's oldest kid loves to eat and not exercise. i have seen her jump up in weight. heck i even purchased an elliptical for her lazy ass to work out. but you can lead a horse to the water but you cannot make them drink.

And for editorial reading.... http://regretfulmorning.com/2011/01/...ampaign=wahoha
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:52 AM   #55
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
Got the recipe for that turkey chili?
You probably won't like it because when you call this "chili" here in Texas, people shit themselves in anger.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/smokin-...li/detail.aspx

I leave out the olive oil and just brown the turkey in the liquids from the onions and green peppers. I substitute fresh jalapeno peppers for the habanero because I'm a pussy. I leave out the hot chocolate mix even though some people say that's what makes it great. I substitute black beans for the kidney beans. Everything else is the same.

The recipe says it makes 8 servings, but that's only if you're eating like a horse. One bowl does me fine per meal.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #56
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Good reads. Maybe we should have a phys. Health section

*stuffs my face with kettle corn*
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #57
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Yeah that ain't chili, that's turkey with beans and sauce on it.

It sucks that almost everything good for taste like shit.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #58
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of you guys crack me up... Apparently some of you in the military lost the respect and self control in more than one way when you left the military...Orr... maybe you never learned that there, you just were just doing what you were told, and when you got out.. didnt have enough self control to keep it up..... wow, we are all so proud!!!

Me changing the way I eat... is not letting WU control my life.

Wakeup does not know me. He has stereotyped me along with a group of people he apparently has issues with... and that's fine. He can do that. If I knew what HE looked like..im sure I could find a few groups to put him in with too... But, I don't know, and could care less..

As I stated, I have not been a BIG WOMAN all my life .. BEAUTIFUL YES --- ALL MY LIFE and letting some one in a place like this feel he is above me... well, what ever knocks your dick in ther dirt... go for it...

Some of you boys have much to learn in life.. ijs.

I am not some child who needs direction... I am a grown woman, with respect, and damn sure know how to live my life with out some guy behind a handle running his mouth..

On another note... Wakeup, I owe ya a thanks.... your thread made the phone ring non stop yesterday and this morning... guess the MAJORITY of guys like, real ladies with more than skin and bones, and with a brain of their own!!!

Ya'll have a blessed day!!

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #59
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Sometimes you need someone like Wakeup to say things like this. When I go to the store and see someone who is fat riding around on a rascal while buying their junk food, I feel like asking them wtf is wrong with you. They are killing themselves. When I see people at work having to have surgery on their knees and feet because they are too fat but make no real effort to loose weight it's sad. When people complain about their blood pressure being too high and their medication affecting them while eating a fast food value meal it's pathetic.
Yes, sometimes people can get by just fine carrying extra weight, but most of the time it will catch up with you eventually. It's one of the biggest health issues out there and needs more publicity. In our PC culture we don't want to hurt anyones feelings so it's just getting worse. People say I'm fine with it so you should be too. Bullshit. All that does is condone the behavior and allow it to flourish and be passed along to others.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #60
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There is a girl in our office that has worked here for about ten years and is approaching thirty. Ten years ago, all the guys around here were tripping over our tongues when she walked by. She had a crazy hot body and loved to show it off. Ten years later, she is now a medium build, well on her way to becoming fat. It just drives me up a fucking wall when I hear her say, “Diets just don’t work for me.” Sadly, diets do work for her. I’ve watched her drop a few pounds, but give up and go back to her bad habits. Every fucking morning she walks in with a 16 oz Dr. Pepper and a bag of Doritos. What a way to start a day!
And I may stir up a wasp nest by saying this, but some of these young gals need to get a clue and get it fast. This girl has a handsome, fit husband. In a perfect world, her weight gain wouldn’t matter. But, we don’t live in a perfect world. It’s one thing to be married for 30 years and have your spouse put on a few pounds over the years. But, this guy is still young and fit. He basically married his equal about 7 or 8 years ago, and he is now well on his way to being married to a cow. I can honestly say that I never screwed around on my ex for the 14 years I was married. But, if she had packed on as much weight as this gal has, I’m afraid that would have been a deal breaker. Call me shallow, but men are visual. You don’t have to be perfect, but at thirty, you are just a little too young to basically throw in the towel and let yourself go to shit.
GymRat is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women