Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47788
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2012, 04:24 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I took a stand against Nazis, you won't take a stand against communism. No wonder it's worthless engaging you on this board. Have a nice, demented, delusional evening.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #47
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You always deflect, COF!

This thread is to show that the Koch brothers have a far larger influence than you Teapublicans think.

Quit hijacking threads with this idiotic bullshit about communist or anti-communist.

THE FACTS ARE that the Birchers AND the Koch brothers' father were so maniacal that they accused "Ike" of being a communist. Do YOU think "Ike" was a communist, COF. Yes or No?

Being raised by a Looney Tunes father coupled with their incredible fight against ANY regulation puts them both in the "dangerous people" category. As RM indicated indicated in the link, they funded Americans for Prosperity.

Americans for Prosperity leased the wrapped buses for the Tea Party march on Washington. It was no "grassroots" throng that paid for those buses. It was the Koch brothers dumping money into AMP from themselves, the Claude R. Lambe Foundation and many other fake front groups they own.

I certainly wouldn't want Koch Industries to have a pipeline or refinery anywhere near me or any property I own.

And COF, if you can't carry on an "on-point" conversation then just quit posting altogether.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yes, Stevie. I realize you are the paragon of civility, and remaining on point. Would that I could stay as focused as you consistently do in your rational, well thought out posts. Thank you for setting an example for us all.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:45 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So anyone who is anti-communist is a McCarthyite or Nazi. Very good.
My gosh! Who'd have thunck it! Truman and LBJ were Nazis!?!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

As were Jack and Bobby Kennedy.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #51
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, Stevie. I realize you are the paragon of civility, and remaining on point. Would that I could stay as focused as you consistently do in your rational, well thought out posts. Thank you for setting an example for us all.

Again with the deflection, COF! No Yes or No answer to "Do you think Eisenhower was a communist?" question and no acknowledgment that the Kochs are in WAY MORE on control of many more Astroturf advocacy PACS than just those shown on Koch Industry donation ledgers.

Your contribution to this board is to throw up as much trivial fecal matter as possible and to divert attention from the serious problems that we should be working to cure.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And what problems are those, Stevie?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women