Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47755
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2010, 07:39 PM   #46
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I personally can't stand shrieking kids in a restaurant -- the high pitched sounds damage my eardrums. Maybe we should have shrieking and non-shreiking restaurants.
Actually, you are free to avoid all restaurants. That way you won't be around any shrieking kids.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #47
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Default Tush Hog - what about clubs that only let the "pretty people" in...

...you know in major cities....line down the street...

should those club owners have to admit anyone of age to their club in the order they lined up or is it ok for them to pick and choose the "pretty people" or "celebrities" and let them in first?

does the club owner "owe" ugly people some kind of obligation to serve them?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:54 PM   #48
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
How do you define "public business?"

The Civil Rights Act used the term "places of public accommodation" to mean restaurants, hotels/motels, airports, and the like. There was an employee requirement in order to be subject, or cater to interstate commerce.

And yes I do believe a private business should have the right to discriminate with regard to its clientele on any basis it wants to. I don't think discriminating on the basis of race is right or good business & I would never do it, but I don't think it should be illegal.

You sound like Rand Paul.
Quote:
...you know in major cities....line down the street...

should those club owners have to admit anyone of age to their club in the order they lined up or is it ok for them to pick and choose the "pretty people" or "celebrities" and let them in first?

does the club owner "owe" ugly people some kind of obligation to serve them?
As an ugly person, I sure hope so.

BTW, have you ever seen an "ugly" cheerleader? Especially at a state school that has a premier football team?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #49
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Let me ask you this: since you want to make this about race instead of smoker's rights, have you ever refused to represent a minority of any type at your firm?
Conservatives?
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #50
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Actually, you are free to avoid all restaurants. That way you won't be around any shrieking kids.
The same is true of smoking. That the best ya got?
Old 06-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #51
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

I don't need anything better. Big difference between smoking and shrieking kids. Guess the line of thought is too much for you.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #52
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I personally can't stand shrieking kids in a restaurant -- the high pitched sounds damage my eardrums. Maybe we should have shrieking and non-shreiking restaurants.
Here in Atlanta you can have that. They are smoking bars and restaurants where everybody is over the age of 18.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Wink I put up with smoke before I cum, not so much after

I'm sure glad you can no longer smoke on airplanes!

Who made that rule????? The government or private industry?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #54
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Wrong Liberal Lightweight. If you don't want to provide for your own health insurance, the alternative is for you to suffer (or even die)
No, the alternative is to not pay your hospital bill.

Quote:
-- i.e., do what you want but take the consequences. Its only when bleeding hearts like you blather that unlimited health care is a "right" that it becomes an issue for others.
Mandating that emergency rooms must treat people regardless of ability to pay is as much an argument that health care is a "right" as anything i'm aware of. Guess which bleeding heart liberal icon signed that little piece of legislation? Hint: His initials stand for Ronald Reagan.

Quote:
The difference with a tort is that it is something that you did to someone else and you have the responsibility to make them whole. When you don't, its their loss, not yours.
Like when your hospital bill doesn't get paid because you didn't have health insurance?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #55
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
The same is true of smoking. That the best ya got?
Maybe he just doesn't wanna deal with your fluff.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #56
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

WOA wait a second! There is no scientific or medical evidence whatsoever that states that eating in the same restaurant with a black person is harmful to your health for one thing and it doesn't make you fat. There is no basis for discrimination. There is a basis for discrimination against smoking due to the health hazards. I think we can agree on that without going over the edge.

And Charles, I apologize, the drinking and driving was a lousy example and your statement regarding it is correct.

All I'm saying is offer people a choice. If you want to enjoy a cig after a meal with your friends, you can go to Bar A. If you want to enjoy a smoke free zone after a meal with your friends, you can go to Bar B. And the peanut allergy thing is a good point. Several restaurants (including Chinese and even Dairy Queen) have signs posted stating that some of their foods contain or come into contact with nut products. Wow, I've been warned. Now I can make an informed decision and if my child has a peanut allergy, I can and will choose not to go to Dairy Queen but instead will go to some other place.

Granted not everything can have an option. Take the above referenced airline situation. It would not be cost effective to have two commercial airlines going to the same destination, at the same time, at the same cost just to have one smoking and one non-smoking. In that case, most definitely I support non smoking and will defer to those who may have health related problems aggravated by cig smoke.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:41 PM   #57
Doove
Valued Poster

Default In the interests of bumping my post count....

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
I don't need anything better. Big difference between smoking and shrieking kids. Guess the line of thought is too much for you.
True, but at least his shrieking kids comparison was better than his blue car nonsense.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #58
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
No, the alternative is to not pay your hospital bill.
So free riding on society is your your idea of responsibility. How liberal.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #59
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Shrieking kids won't give you cancer.

And altcomedy, your position for the repeal of the Civil Right Act will be about as popular as Rand Paul's similar position. And in the small town where I live, there were no non-smoking restaurants. None what so ever. Not one.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #60
oden
Valued Poster

There are establishments in Texas that allow smoking but ban cigars. So obviously the second hand smoke is not the issue
I enjoy a good cigar occasionally, especially after a fine meal and would be happy to retreat to an area, perhaps the patio or a room with a filtration system to enjoy an after dinner smoke. Why should this not be an option?
oden is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women