Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Big Dick Survey
I have a big dick & have been rejected. 38 13.06%
I have a big dick & have never been rejected. 76 26.12%
I have a big dick & target BBWs to insure I won't get rejected. 0 0%
As a provider I don't accept big dicks. 6 2.06%
As a provider I will accept big dicks. 32 11.00%
I'm an NBA provider: I'm not racist but I fear big black cock. 4 1.37%
I'm have a small dick so I don't have these issues. 119 40.89%
I'm a broke lurker with a big dick so I don't have these issues. 16 5.50%
Voters: 291. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #46
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Well this thread has threatened my desire to see any of these women. I never thought I would say this but I just may quit the whole hobby.

Some of us arebeing facetious, darlin. You know my warped sense of humor.

Size only matters to the fellow. There is ALWAYS fun to be had between a man and a woman, even if it isn't traditional intercourse. If there's a challenge, you just have to be inventive and find a way around, over, under, atop, or to the side of it. At least I was lucky to be born with a big mouth. (And I'm waiting with a shillelagh to beat the first 'tard who takes that comment where I didn't mean it to go.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #47
LaStang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I just wish they made them to fit us midgets ..... short and thick , maybe a new product ... "Trojan Wide Glides"
LaStang is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #48
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Being from Canada, metric has its advantages when using numbers for measurement especially in my case.....
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #49
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL @ LaStang!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #50
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
I warn ladies in my P411 profile of my size. It always amusing to show up and they realize that I wasn't kidding. I know lady who keeps Magnums hidden just for me. LOL
{lol--nope you are NOT kidding baby!}

Size is liek age....it is all about attitude!!

I am an "equal opportunity cock slut"!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:11 PM   #51
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArisRose View Post
[B][U][COLOR="Purple"]
If you see a big dick'd client and he beats the pussy down will you be able to handle additional appointments that day?
Well* lets* not be coy here, what size and/or girth determines a big member?

Im sure this is moreso dependent on how much time he has booked and his stamina. If a lady could take another date the next morning after doing an overnight with me she deserves a medal.......or I should have had the foresite to just book her for a weekend. lol

I think for the most part ladies prepare for this...especially touring ladies. Like for example if a lady has a tour between Friday and Tuesday.......I want to* prebook perferably on her first night in town (afternoon if touring by my request and deposit) or at the very least by the second night Saturday. On those days Im figuring she will have more energy during her appointment, less traffic on her body prior to me, and be more mottivated. If her tour is Wednesday to Sunday I wouldnt book. Gotta see her within the first two days.

But there have been many times where ladies told me it would be best if I booked them at the end of their tour..... which I dont prefer and find less exciting. I understand ladies want to maximize their earning potential and fully enthused overnights can be taxing on the body, but if I have the decency to prebook in advance of your tour suggesting I see you at the end of it is a negative.

I once had a provider tell me that in order for her to secure her tour she needed 2 prebooks. I asked her if my booked overnight would suffice, along with a deposit which was comparable to her 1 hour rate. She said it wasnt.....and I moved on to see another lady. When she did come to town those guys flaked and didnt keep there appointments. She contacted me when she arrived but I lost interest after I just became a number and made plans with another.....although I would have much perferred my first choice.

Quote:
[B][U][COLOR="Purple"]
Do you do that really weird thing of where you hold the dick with the left hand and push him away with the right hand in order to prevent total penetration? And did you get butthurt when you received a no review because of it?
Oh I hate this with a passion. I call those chicks knuckle fuckers. Never once had a BBW do this.....just mostly very petite ladies or spinners. I know there are a few scattered that can accommodate guys of larger size easily, but for the most part in my experience there are many especially spinner sized that cant and its a concern for them and me. Especially in Asian cowgirl position where you are getting a full stroke and poke. Due to prolonged activity after a few hours ladies get tighter and more sensitive faster by the constant friction. All ladies do to some extent but spinners moreso have a smaller window it seems...at least in my experiences. Still worth a gander though there is nothing better than picking a chick up airborne and fucking her against a wall or vertically with me on the wall until I cum and my knees buckle....but I digress lol.

Quote:
[B][U][COLOR="Purple"]Do you feel that clients with monster cocks target you because of the stereotype that big girls can take a pounding better than a smaller woman can?
I cant go "Beastmode" on ladies who are smaller all the time or securely. But even if Im seeing a lady who is petite I need her to have a plump round ass. If anything its more for the cushion of the impact. BBWs to me seem more accommodating to being fucked harder and actually ask for it......it may just be more simply due to more surface area.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #52
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
Hung like a light switch
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #53
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you carry Magnums and MagnumsXL? ALWAYS stocked!
Can you handle a big dick? yep!
Can you handle a big dick anally? yep!
Can you deep throat a big dick? yep!
If you see a big dick'd client and he beats the ass down will you be able to handle additional appointments that day? yea, makes me just want more!

Are you NBA because of your fear of big dicks? i have no fear!
If so, what do you do when a white boy is packing a monster cock? gobble & sit on it!

Do you do that really weird thing of where you hold the dick with the left hand and push him away with the right hand in order to prevent total penetration? never!
And did you get butthurt when you received a no review because of it? na

Do you believe that big dicks will ....as we say it in the South, "wear your walls out" and you won't be tight anymore? never, my ass is tight and will stay that way, its a muscle, just gets better with more use!
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #54
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

I tend to take the attitude that what is considered big to one provider, may be considered average or small to another. From my talks to provider friends, the size of a man's penis is something that guys worry about more so than the ladies do. Most providers that I know can pretty much handle any guy, as long as he's not a John Holmes type, well, that's what i've been told at least. I've had this conversation with a few ladies because some of the guys from where i'm at seem to think that because of my handle, that I was referring to my penis size, and any that know me, know that I don't have that fantasy about myself lol.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:39 PM   #55
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

It's good to be prepared. Have snugfits, magnums, all kinds/
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #56
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally..Im quite tight no joke there..But she can adjust to fit most any size big or small. Anal though size is a factor
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #57
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Size truly does not matter to me. I can have an orgasm very easily, from the slightest stimulation. Sometimes with just a kiss. I believe its because I have come to a point in my life where I have the maturity and security (somewhat, hey I am female!) in myself where I can actually just let go and enjoy!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 AM   #58
happybanana
Valued Poster

"long and thin may go in, but short and thick, now that's a dick!" At least i can say that my banana is slightly larger than my fingers!!!

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #59
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Note the use of positive adjectives (happy, blessed) by the ladies when describing large dicks.

Note the use of derisive humor by the ladies when describing smaller dicks.

Note what happens when a client picks up on the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

But, yes, I have had "blessed" guys of all color variations target Amazonian me because they thought I could take it better. Sometimes a fellow will insist that I put one on him and then his Johnson rattles around like a single bean in an empty coffee can. His ego has obviously been inflated by all those Academy Award-winning, "OMG, it's so BIG!" gasping provider performances.

I'm seeing a rather happily hung young fellow tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
it makes me laugh when little dicked men where a xl magnum. Their excuse is that it is more comfortable - heheh ... YEA RIIIGHT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Gee! Where is the cabbage patch where all these blessed guys are coming from???
Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Well, my theory about a small dick is this: If I have to use a pair of tweezers to find
it or the Snugfit aflls off, and I have to give a 'finger job' instead of hand job, that's one very small dick. Or I need a magnifying glass to find it. It's like a stub you might find on a hobbit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Well this thread has threatened my desire to see any of these women. I never thought I would say this but I just may quit the whole hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Size truly does not matter to me.
These threads always follow a pattern that amuses me somewhat. I always try to see how long it takes for the providers to realize they are ridiculing over half of their potential client base. Then, all the "size does not matter to me" comments come out.

Average dick size is 5-6". However, when polled on boards like this, clients tend to report an average size of between 7 & 8"

As an exercise to the casual observer, which of the following is most likely a true statement?

A) Providers, and women in general, really do not care about cock size.

B) Guys who "hobby" are statistically more likely to be well endowed than the general population.

C) Everyone here is a lying MoFo.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #60
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Note the use of positive adjectives (happy, blessed) by the ladies when describing large dicks.

Note the use of derisive humor by the ladies when describing smaller dicks.

Note what happens when a client picks up on the difference.

These threads always follow a pattern that amuses me somewhat. I always try to see how long it takes for the providers to realize they are ridiculing over half of their potential client base. Then, all the "size does not matter to me" comments come out.

Average dick size is 5-6". However, when polled on boards like this, clients tend to report an average size of between 7 & 8"

As an exercise to the casual observer, which of the following is most likely a true statement?

A) Providers, and women in general, really do not care about cock size.

B) Guys who "hobby" are statistically more likely to be well endowed than the general population.

C) Everyone here is a lying MoFo.

You're right; I probably should have thought better than to type that. I've been sick since the day after Christmas, so the "politically correct" part of my brain is muddled. People who know me know that I always try to look for the humor in pretty much all situations, but I am one of the least
"derisive" companions you'll probably ever meet on ECCIE. Everybody takes things FAR too seriously around here, so I like to inject a note of levity. Kind of a rarity for me to lumped in with "other ladies."

I used the term "blessed" because that what the FELLOWS call themselves. Same for the "happily hung" guy, his words, not mine. Am I not allowed to use the same adjectives you guys use to describe YOUR own Johnsons? This thread is a PR nightmare fraught with land mines.

If you want honesty, then yes, I am a bigger girl, more cushion for the pushin', so I can take a pounding and enjoy it. But that's not the only thing I like. Guys with so-called "medium" or "below the national average" equipment tend to be nicer, more patient, more likely to actually CARE if I'm enjoying myself, more likely to take their time and sensually, seductively explore my whole body, which tends to float my boat more that being slammed. I'll say it -- guys with the XL attachment often tend to think that's the center of their universe, and are interested in Olympic-style gymnastics and running full-throttle. Sex is not always a marathon. It ought to sometimes just be a leisurely stroll, at least for variety's sake.

So, you XL guys.... do you "pound the round" or do you ever take the "slow and scenic" route?

(Btw, the good gentleman Tuscon is being flippant, too. Trust me, he's not leaving this funtastic sexual smorgasbord Hobby anytime soon, and I know him well enough to say that with complete assurance.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women