Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2013, 08:37 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Dont you even consider what you write?

Old Dingus
He's trying to be extreme with an imagination to make a point ... and fit some scenario that will demonstrate that he is in fact correct in his speculative conclusions ....

unfortunately it is a methodology employed generously on this board and in other forums...and it oftens works on the intellectually and rationally impaired. I think I've now identified (described) an Obaminable supporter.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:38 AM   #47
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Who the hell got dragged out into the street?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #48
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
... any self-respecting "right wingers" would want LE to go door-to-door ...

... to get the bad guy ... even a terrorist who just blew up some people, killed a cop, kidnapped someone, and then through "grenades" and engaged in a shoot out with more cops, who was also planning to go to another large city and set off another bomb!!!

It's only a sniffling, whining libtard who would object.
You're even a bigger wimp than he is. Cops going door to door with no rhyme or reason wasting time so the perp can evade them. The fact they didn't find him in anyone's house pretty much proves that point. If it wasn't for some guy to go outside to smoke a cigarette and notice something different about the tarp on his boat no telling how long it would've took to find him.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #49
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

There is no hope for the country.

And Old Dingbat, Libertarian means just that. You have rights, and the government can't trample on them. End of story.

I really pity you if you believe that.

I believe America's best days are still ahead, Just as in other times of darkness, we will prevail and the light will burn brighter than ever.

In my mind, America means we have rights. Those rights are protected by laws. As citizens, we cooperate with those laws for the good of the nation and those who comprise it.

Out of curiosity, please assume a very dark and stormy night. A bridge is out. Would you fault L.E. for blocking the road approaching the bridge and forcing citizens to drive elsewhere?

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:02 AM   #50
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You're even a bigger wimp than he is. Cops going door to door with no rhyme or reason wasting time so the perp can evade them. The fact they didn't find him in anyone's house pretty much proves that point. If it wasn't for some guy to go outside to smoke a cigarette and notice something different about the tarp on his boat no telling how long it would've took to find him.
L.E. had the right idea and were very close to where he was.
In my opinion, the bomber was found in someone's house, at least to the extent of being on the property and inside a part of the property (boat).

Had L.E. gone another block or so, I believe they would have seen the blood pool at the door to the garage or whtever the out building was. Also, might have seen blood on the boat cover.

Let's also note that the citizen who noticed the boat, etc. did not have a problen in calling the authorities for assistance.

What would you have done? Helped the bomber??

Old Dingus
Old 04-26-2013, 09:12 AM   #51
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
L.E. had the right idea and were very close to where he was.
In my opinion, the bomber was found in someone's house, at least to the extent of being on the property and inside a part of the property (boat).

Had L.E. gone another block or so, I believe they would have seen the blood pool at the door to the garage or whtever the out building was. Also, might have seen blood on the boat cover.

Let's also note that the citizen who noticed the boat, etc. did not have a problen in calling the authorities for assistance.

What would you have done? Helped the bomber??

Old Dingus
No you stupid bloated prick. I would have called just like he did. My point was LE's door to door efforts didn't pay off, it never really does. Your speculation of them going another block and seeing blood then discovering the perp in the boat is pure nonsense. You don't know.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #52
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=acp5762;1052749561]

No you stupid bloated prick.

[QUOTE]

Well, obviously your education, debate training and charisma overpower the rest of us.

Old Dingus
Old 04-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Monday morning quarterbacking is always 100%. You're a friggin' genius!!!!

So your solution is: LE doesn't look for a bomber on the run. Just wait?

For more bombings?
For more killings?
For more injuried innocent citizens?
For him to get out of the country?
For him to get assistance from his friends?
For MOM?
For DAD?
For a lawyer?

And you call me a "wimp"?

Personally, I'm glad they didn't find him inside of someone's house.

Why aren't you?

For debating points?

I'm glad for the potential of fewer victims and the risk of "collateral" damage. The only thing proven by the guy calling in about the blood on his boat and someone inside of it, was the police didn't set the search area wide enough and didn't anticipate his ability to travel so far so quickly after being wounded. The perimeter to search HOUSES should have been LARGER!

BTW: Do you happen to know how many houses in Waterford they searched?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Are you claiming that the video you posted had anything to do with the search of Waterford for the fugitive bomber?

If so, provide the link.

Secondly, no one was dragged out of the house, period. All walked out!

Thirdly, I lost count at six people ... why did LE have to go in and get them?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's trying to be extreme with an imagination to make a point ... and fit some scenario that will demonstrate that he is in fact correct in his speculative conclusions ....

unfortunately it is a methodology employed generously on this board and in other forums...and it oftens works on the intellectually and rationally impaired. I think I've now identified (described) an Obaminable supporter.
Here's to your video posting!!! Bullshit.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
... any self-respecting "right wingers" would want LE to go door-to-door ...

... to get the bad guy ... even a terrorist who just blew up some people, killed a cop, kidnapped someone, and then through "grenades" and engaged in a shoot out with more cops, who was also planning to go to another large city and set off another bomb!!!

It's only a sniffling, whining libtard who would object.

Apparently not all
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 AM   #57
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Monday morning quarterbacking is always 100%. You're a friggin' genius!!!!

So your solution is: LE doesn't look for a bomber on the run. Just wait?

For more bombings?
For more killings?
For more injuried innocent citizens?
For him to get out of the country?
For him to get assistance from his friends?
For MOM?
For DAD?
For a lawyer?

And you call me a "wimp"?

Personally, I'm glad they didn't find him inside of someone's house.

Why aren't you?

For debating points?

I'm glad for the potential of fewer victims and the risk of "collateral" damage. The only thing proven by the guy calling in about the blood on his boat and someone inside of it, was the police didn't set the search area wide enough and didn't anticipate his ability to travel so far so quickly after being wounded. The perimeter to search HOUSES should have been LARGER!

BTW: Do you happen to know how many houses in Waterford they searched?
You have no idea what you're even talking about. Just running you're stupid head with your high grade imagination. Do you really think an injured suspect who knows very well that there is a heavy police presence out looking for him, is going to risk getting into someone's house for refuge or to commit another crime just so someone can alert the police of his exact location, or even possibly a homeowner overpowering his injured ass, injuring him further or possibly even killing him. Iam not going to knock the police, but they really had a good chance of getting him after his brother was killed. Especially with all the Police on the street that night.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:44 AM   #58
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:

Do you really think an injured suspect who knows very well that there is a heavy police presence out looking for him, is going to risk getting into someone's house for refuge or to commit another crime just so someone can alert the police of his exact location, or even possibly a homeowner overpowering his injured ass, injuring him further or possibly even killing him.
If I were in his shoes that would beat staying out in the open, bloodied up and bleeding.

Old Dingus
Old 04-26-2013, 10:56 AM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Old Dingus;1052749575][QUOTE=acp5762;1052749561]

No you stupid bloated prick.

Quote:

Well, obviously your education, debate training and charisma overpower the rest of us.

Old Dingus

this thread make you want to go buy a big black truck and run over the kiddies tricycles doesn't it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:57 AM   #60
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
If I were in his shoes that would beat staying out in the open, bloodied up and bleeding.

Old Dingus
He wasn't out in the open. He was obviously trying to keep from being noticed. That's one reason why he probably hid in the boat. If he would have gone to a residence it would've been only for one thing. To seek help because of his injuries and to submit to the authorities upon their arrival. Visualizing him wanting to cause more mayhem is ridiculous.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women