Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #46
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy lovelane View Post
Ahhh yes, way back when lol! Just love remembering how long I've been in and out of this buis lol... And how old I'm getting. Boo hoo. But if it wasn't for Marco & marley, I wouldn't of learned the ropes to do things on my own! I've never had a problem paying someone to handle my bookings for me. It actually helped me a whole lot! I paid him for a service he offered... Screening and booking. Something I did not have time for, or want to hassle with at the time. All I had to worry about was showing up and having fun. Made it so much more fun! As most of you know marley is my best friend... Since we were kids, she tried to do all my bookings for free... But I believe any person doing a job or providing a service should be paid lol. If all of us gave free services to friends we would be broke! Thank you for the compliments. I have totally noticed a difference in types of clientele. A few bad experiences with guys who book 30m due to budget left a bad taste in my mouth. No, not all guys are like that by any means...but there are defiantly 2 types of clients ksoze you are right! I'm happy to say, I've met more of the "kind I like" vs the "other kind" lol.
Sweetie we get better with age lol at least thats what I am trying to tell my self lol, I am gonna cry when I turn 30, seems like I was just 18 not that long ago lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #47
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Well, this has been fun and enlightening. I appreciate all the input (well, with the exception of Secret Amore, who evidently woke up on the wrong side of the bed with her panties in a wad ... which I will not waste the time to even offer a response to her ranting). Jenn, Shayla, and Stacy all offered interesting and thoughtful responses. I appreciate you ladies chiming in. I've seen Shayla a couple of times and very much enjoyed myself. I looked at Stacy's pics (sorry, I had to add that in light of my original post) several times and wished I could justify her rates. As I said in the beginning, if you can get it, more power to you, and I mean that. Like Fun2come said, if I ever win the lottery or something, then maybe I'll be able to justify seeing her, but who knows, Stacy may not want to see me. Hahahahaha.

So since I started this, I'm now asking the mods to close it. I know I'm not alone in my thinking, just as there are plenty of ladies who are right there with Stacy and Jenn's line of thinking. As well, there are gents who will continue to pay the premiums and there are those like me who won't. It's what makes life so much fun.

Peace out all. Be safe. Have fun and never look back.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #48
Hobbyrover
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacy lovelane View Post
Those are my rates exactly... and while they may not be in everyone's price range i have noticed that those who do come see me are amazing. I am super duper low volume and like it that way. I have never had any complaints about my rates... to my face lol...but almost all my clients are repeats. Must be doing something right i understand totally that the economy may not be working in everyone's favor, but when you are selling something... whether it is a car, computer or your time... you do get to choose what dollar sign you put on it. I take no offense to those who say i am not in their price range, i understand. And sadly i cant do specials anymore... because once they are given, they are expected every time. Alot of girls call guys "cheap" for not paying their rates. I dont agree. Its you guys choice what you pay, its your money!I may not be a perfect 10, but id like to think my services are!
Stacy, I had the pleasure of meeting you and would say you are more than a 10+ on my scale. Your service was exceptional. And I agree with your thinking about somebody handling your screening and scheduling. There IS a difference between pimping and providing a SERVICE. Marley had been great for me and would book with her without any hesitation.
I really don't look for or ask for specials. I-me-myself would see a lady that I want to see at whatever rate that I am willing to spend. Don't get me wrong, I will take a special that a lady offers but that will not be my criteria for choosing a lady.

Quote:
Men like their women as they like their cars—When they are young, they want a model that's sleek and fast and sexy; and when they get older they just want one that's not going to give them a lot of trouble
I personally don't subscribe to that saying. I have loved sleek and fast cars and bikes when I was young and still love and have them. I don't care for the trouble they give me. The ride IS worth the trouble at any age
Hobbyrover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #49
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
I know I'm not alone in my thinking, just as there are plenty of ladies who are right there with Stacy and Jenn's line of thinking. As well, there are gents who will continue to pay the premiums and there are those like me who won't. It's what makes life so much fun.
thinking... more like dreaming lol

CONCLUSION: To all the Wal-Mart window shoppers, you have NO BUSINESS in the high-end department stores so accept the financial cards you were delt and be happy that despite your modest means there are still girls out there willing to entertain you.

We all want the finer things in life.. but only a handful actually get to enjoy...

Stop hating and accept the fact that you're CHEAP period.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:45 PM   #50
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Oops, I forgot about kSoze, who also doesn't deserve the time of day to respond to his stupid ass rants. Enjoy yourself!
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #51
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
thinking... more like dreaming lol

CONCLUSION: To all the Wal-Mart window shoppers, you have NO BUSINESS in the high-end department stores so accept the financial cards you were delt and be happy that despite your modest means there are still girls out there willing to entertain you.

We all want the finer things in life.. but only a handful actually get to enjoy...

This man's got it right. You should head over to my Elite Snobs thread in Diamonds & Tuxedos
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #52
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oops, I forgot about kSoze, who also doesn't deserve the time of day to respond to his stupid ass rants. Enjoy yourself!
Do you think if we all band together and complain that the price of Bentley's are to high they might lower the cost and make them affordable for all of us?

One would have to be a FUCKING MORAN to believe such stupidity. A Bentley is NOT for everyone.. those that can afford it will, those that cant, move the FUCK ON already.

You guys crack me up.. you can call the girls sluts, whores, prostitutes or any other derogatory name but the minute someone refers to you as cheap you get all bent out of shape and cry like lil bitches.. grow up and accept who you are.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #53
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Stop brainlessly generalizing and accept the fact that not seeing the value versus price in a thing does not equate to being cheap.

Recognition that it is worth the price but trying to pay less than that price equates to being cheap. By the way in a recession being considered cheap is no insult.

The OP doesn't claim to want to pay less than a provider's worth. He simply does not feel that a provider is worth the above mentioned prices.

Why is he considered cheap just because he refuses to pay Mercedes prices for what he sees as a Honda especially when both are an enjoyable ride and get you from point A to point B?

For you providers who don't know who KSoze is do your research. This is not just some Monger who happens to have no reviews. I wonder if some of you actually work for him.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:03 AM   #54
kSoze
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
Why is he considered cheap just because he refuses to pay Mercedes prices for a Honda when both are an enjoyable ride and get you from point A to point B?
Then buy the FUCKING Honda already! People buy a Mercedes, and pay the premium, because there is more it than just an enjoyable ride.
kSoze is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #55
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Then buy the FUCKING Honda already!
That's just it. To the OP they are ALL used Hondas even though some try to pretend to be brand new Mercedes by inflating their rates. They've all been driven for years, they all have mileage and they all have dings.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:08 AM   #56
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Cheap is the person not spending money . Talk is cheap , and all you ever do is endlessly talk ! Go spend some cash big spender ! I did !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #57
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Cheap is the person not spending money . Talk is cheap , and all you ever do is endlessly talk ! Go spend some cash big spender ! I did !
+1
Old 06-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #58
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, this has been fun and enlightening. I appreciate all the input (well, with the exception of Secret Amore, who evidently woke up on the wrong side of the bed with her panties in a wad ... which I will not waste the time to even offer a response to her ranting).
Excuse me I sleep naked. so its impossible to wake up on the wrong side of the bed with my pnaties in a bunch. xP

and you're the one who was ranting about super hot chicks who apparently give you attitude. I'm supposing it's always unprovoked, right? referring to ladies as pussy, and a date as "shelling out for pussy"

gee how ever did hot girls give you attitude? you're such a gentleman...prince charming really.
I don't know how they aren't throwing themselves at your feet.
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:25 AM   #59
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

I don't think there's a problem with him saying he doesn't want to pay those kinds of prices for an hour, every hobbyist has their budget and that's fine.

I'm kinda glad I live in Miami now lol. $300hr is pretty average. I have had the pleasure with speaking with some of you lovely gentlemen from Texas and wanted to come visit by request but jesus I don't think I'd make as much profit after all. At least not from this lot

I don't charge that much however,It's just that perceived negative stigma that the op attached to the majority of ladies who do charge this much rubbed me the wrong way (having attitude and GPS). But hey I'm like a thousand miles away playing with palm trees and shit so what do I know.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #60
kSoze
Valued Poster

bottom line.. we are dealing with cheap asses that have champagne taste on a beer budgets.
kSoze is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women