Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60024
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

"Your bet?" You only offered to kick my ass with your bare fists. Here you offer to cut off your dick for CJ7! I am insulted!

Make it 100 and you might get someone to take you up on it marshy!

BTW -- You REALLY need to quit stalking me and defect to Israel! Fraud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:22 AM   #47
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
"Your bet?" You only offered to kick my ass with your bare fists.
That offer will always be available to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Make it 100 and you might get someone to take you up on it marshy!

BTW -- You REALLY need to quit stalking me and defect to Israel! Fraud!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
This isn't a garage sale, its a bet. Maybe you can get all your liberal friends to kick in and help you with a grand. Few hundred of you can collect cans and get it together I am sure.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:32 AM   #48
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
So....you're a partner, but had to hear of this change in policy in an email?

This shows me you haven't been promoted to drive thru window yet.

Really? Stupid ass? Where in this thread should anyone have deduced anything other than the suggestion that you were an employee?

Perhaps i'm a stupid ass. You're just an ass.

And if it helps more people than it hurts?

IF it does which it clearly isn't.
Part time employees will have less hours or they are considered full time, people that had a plan (You know, the one they could keep?) no longer have it.

Uh huh. Happens all the time.

Will make this easy for you Doove. I live in Rochester. You in Buffalo. Lets first make this bet.

I will bring a notebook with me, I will show you the website of my company and show you me on it. That will prove who I am. I will then show you the email. (Wait, bet isnt over with) I will then record part of the company meeting and we will meet again and I will play it for you.

If you win and I am not who I say I am, the email never got sent out or I never recorded the meeting no matter what the reason I give you $5000 in cash held by a Local NY mod of this site. (We need to get a mod willing to do this of course)

If I win you remove yourself from this site (Per mod of course) you delete your account and never post in the political forum under any account ever again. You can never refer to your old account as if it never existed.

Easy $5000 for you.

Put up or shut the fuck up.
We can meet Today, tomorrow or Sunday.

You will have to sign a full non-disclosure agreement.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:06 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Why do you assholes think GotYour6 is lying about this?

Are you so fucking brainwashed that you don't think this is happening across America ?
Because I think the stupid SOB doesn't even have a job , much less health insurance.

Even if wtf he said is true...who gives a fuck. He is dumping his employee's off their insurance and blaming it on Obamacare. Maybe he is doing it knowing that they have a better option Oct 1rst.

Change is Obamacare's biggest hurdle. People stay in horrible relationships because they are scared of change. Healthcare is no different. Once people start seeing how much better choice is, they will like this Obamaacre much better and wonder what all the fuss was about. Now you will not have to stay at some horrible job with a boss like Gotyour6 because of health coverage. You will be able to go to the market place and shop it out under more transparency. So fuc that fear monger Gotyour6, all he is doing is trying to scare his workers when in fact he is helping Obama unshackle their chains... He is just to God damn stupid to see wtf he is doing!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Will make this easy for you Doove. I live in Rochester. You in Buffalo. Lets first make this bet.

I will bring a notebook with me, I will show you the website of my company and show you me on it. That will prove who I am. I will then show you the email. (Wait, bet isnt over with) I will then record part of the company meeting and we will meet again and I will play it for you.

If you win and I am not who I say I am, the email never got sent out or I never recorded the meeting no matter what the reason I give you $5000 in cash held by a Local NY mod of this site. (We need to get a mod willing to do this of course)

If I win you remove yourself from this site (Per mod of course) you delete your account and never post in the political forum under any account ever again. You can never refer to your old account as if it never existed.

Easy $5000 for you.

He, like the pussy boy Assup, can't call the bet because they know they have been caught in their lies, made to look like faggotty fools, and are trying desperately to extricate themselves from their predicament.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #51
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Huh? Why would i make a bet in order to back up a claim i never made?

Hope you didn't spend much time dreaming up that idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Even if wtf he said is true...who gives a fuck. He is dumping his employee's off their insurance and blaming it on Obamacare.
Bingo. And we all know that the employees who are losing their insurance (thanks not to Obamacare, but to gotyour6) are all getting an increase in pay which is comparable to their loss in benefits....because, you know, gotyour6 comes across as being so reasonable and fair minded and all.

Quote:
Now you will not have to stay at some horrible job with a boss like Gotyour6 because of health coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
He, like the pussy boy Assup, can't call the bet because they know they have been caught in their lies, made to look like faggotty fools, and are trying desperately to extricate themselves from their predicament.
Dude, learn to read.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

He's blinded by his own shame!
Old 09-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #53
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Any company currently providing benefits at no cost / or minimal cost to the employee....I worked at one and received full benefits for 30 years plus another 10 years of retirement prior to Medicare......should at least have the good manners to explain where the $10000 per year plus in benefit costs will be allocated once the company plan is terminated. However, they have no legal obligation to do so. Non-contractual employees have few, if any, rights.
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
That offer will always be available to you.

This isn't a garage sale, its a bet. Maybe you can get all your liberal friends to kick in and help you with a grand. Few hundred of you can collect cans and get it together I am sure.
You're a total lunatic. I wasn't talking to you... Unless, you ARE JL posting under another kick-ass, big betting, airport chess match fighting handle!

Ooops!

Old 09-27-2013, 04:09 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Easy $5000 for you.

Wow!

Maybr I was RIGHT, again...
Old 09-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #56
CJ7
Valued Poster

Gibbs rule # 36

Never bet with an idiot willing to cut off his dick.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:30 PM   #57
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
Non-contractual employees have few, if any, rights.
Which is why gotyour6 hates unions.

The kick he gets knocking people around ain't limited to sex partners.

Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #58
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Which is why gotyour6 hates unions.

The kick he gets knocking people around ain't limited to sex partners.

6 lives I NY and NY has advertised the states ins prices are going to fall over 50% ... hard to blame Obamacare for you premium prices falling 50%

if the email isn't a lie, apparently his insurance company isn't on the provider list or his company just threw him to the gutter ... shouldn't matter either way ... a partner in a company should have the ability to take advantage of the situation regardless, especially when he can choose the policy of his liking and tailor it specifically for his needs ... did I mention he can save 50% too ?

as a former Executive at the top of the food chain, the aforementioned scenario seems like a no brainer, if you have a brain

just sayin'.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #59
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The reason people hate Obama Care is because they hate Obama.

It is really that simple.

Give the law a chance. True, our rates are going up, but, crap, they go up every year anyway.

In 2011, our shops total health insurance outlay was just over $95,000. The projection for 2014 is $130,000. We pay the health insurance for all of our employees as part of their benefit package.

In politics, you fight the fights that you have a chance to win. Despite as many as 35 to 40 percent of the Country being against it, ObamaCare passed and is the law. The best thing for conservatives to do is concentrate on the 2014 mid terms and get a bigger majority in the house, and perhaps get the Senate.

You still will not be able to get rid of ObamaCare. President Obama will veto any bill attempting that, and there will never be enough of a majority to over ride that veto. But what you can do is amend the law to where there there are no waivers or opt outs.

Even President Clinton recently said that the only way the law will work is if EVERYBODY is enrolled.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #60
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The reason Republicans hate Obama Care is because they hate Obama.

It is really that simple.

Give the law a chance. True, our rates are going up, but, crap, they go up every year anyway.

In politics, you fight the fights that you have a chance to win. Despite as many as 35 to 40 percent of the Country being against it, ObamaCare passed and is the law. The best thing for conservatives to do is concentrate on the 2014 mid terms and get a bigger majority in the house, and perhaps get the Senate.

You still will not be able to get rid of ObamaCare. President Obama will veto any bill attempting that, and there will never be enough of a majority to over ride that veto. But what you can do is amend the law to where there there are no waivers or opt outs.

Even President Clinton recently said that the only way the law will work is if EVERYBODY is enrolled.
Fixed it!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women