Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2013, 05:52 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

The only one who wears chaps around here is you. It gives your ATF tranny easier access to pound your redneck ass.
You're the one rubbed raw and conspicuously carrying around the soothing butt-wipes, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #47
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yeah, sorry motherfucker, I guess you got all warm and fuzzy posting this shit up. Are any of these motherfuckers appearing in court tomorrow under the family values banner?

Eat shit and die.
You bring up a republican so I just thought I would bring up all the shit of the other race... Political race that is.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:09 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This has been a hectic week. Too little sleep, many confusing things at work. When that happens it is often good to get back to basics. To look for the things that are consistent and predictable.

Like IBProphylacticMan. He (She? It?) can always be counted on to be as predictable as Old Faithful, spewing out filth and illogic time after time. I have gotten to rely upon his 4 AM postings (you know, before the one computer terminal in his mom’s basement starts to get busy) that start my day with the reassuring thought that compared to his vapid, demented world, MY day is going to be pretty damn great no matter what happens.

Just look at a small sample of IBCondomMan’s blithering:

[QUOTE=timpage;1054604527]Another family values Republican gives in to hookers and blow.....well, maybe just blow. But, I bet there's some hookers in there too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
To quote a lib-retard: "What difference does it make!" since the dim-retarded POTUS you elected probably used that substance to "inspire" his novella, appropriately entitled, "DREAMS of My Father."

Now THIS is the essence of IBProphylacticMan at its most basic. The topic is a specific congressman in FL, but since IB can’t defend his southern republican hero (and I bet IB can’t tell what the guy stands for other than he isn’t one of those hated dems) what does he do? He deflects. He changes topics. He lets his racial hatred show through again. Good for you IBBuffoon (I know he is now officially IBProphylaticMan AKA IBCondomMan, but the old title still has the warm, comfortable feel to it, don’t you think?). But what do we expect from a guy who lets his view of “people of color” come out so clearly in his rabid defense of slave owners and his use of a black gay homosexual blow-up doll avatar. It’s really no surprise that he hasn’t been seen in public since a “black man” was elected president. To IB that is the clear sign of the end days.

But even in the desperate workings(?) of his deranged mind Ol’ Master IWannaBePlantationOwner keeps “enlightening” us with such pity, insightful word usage such as this collage (and this is only using snippets from this one thread! Imagine what it would look like if I was forced at gun point to look through his TEN THOUSAND (and change) vulgar, disease ridden posts and compile all the “good” parts? Fortunately even the sadistic torturers of Genghis Kahn or Pol Pot weren’t THAT sick! And in GK’s case they didn’t have guns to point, did they.)

As a side note, ever wonder WHY IBProphylacticMan dreams in secret of becoming IWannaBePlantationOwner? Read his reviews and his Confederate Flag rants and it will become very clear.

But here it is, just a brief sampling of IBCondomMan’s “wisdom”:

Quote:
You better save those, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. You always need a large quantity of those for your chapped ass, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Quote:
Quote:
So, go screw yourself, you juvenile SOB.

Quote:
You're the one rubbed raw and conspicuously carrying around the soothing butt-wipes, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".

I know, gentle reader, you wish YOU could be as eloquent, as pithy, as “unusual” as IBProphyacticMan, but just get over it. YOU could never be like HIM. And the world is much, much better because you can’t be—one is too many already.

EPILOGUE: Now we can set the countdown timer and let the anticipation build for The Revenge of The CondomMan. Sadly, unlike Star Wars, this sequel will be far too predictable. I will wager he:
1. Denies he ever had a gay blow-up doll with devil avatar, which the world knows he did
2. He hurries up and finds Trey Radel on the internet, then claims he knew all about him already
3. Totally ignores (or maybe denies) his alter ego, IWannaBePlantationOwner

Anyway, unlike IBProphylacticMan, I need to go off and work now, so my taxes can support his welfare check. Wonder how much of it he might use to emulate his new FL hero?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:11 AM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Blah, blah, mutha fuckin' blah
You and you alone, Old-Twerp, are the originator of YOUR depraved delusion; hence, you are the "Prophylactic Man", and that title hence forth belongs to you and you alone, Old-Twerp.

Distorting the definition of "prophylactic" to the nth degree as you have done makes you, Old-Twerp, "Prophylactic Man".

Because, distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, perpetually have a "prophylactic" stuck in your mouth because you are wearing a crown and/or have a filling to "prevent" further decay or damage, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

Distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, suck on a "prophylactic" every time you stick a toothbrush in your mouth "prevent" tooth decay, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

Distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, have a "prophylactic" up your ass because you are wearing an under-drawer "wedgie" which serve to "prevent" soiling your outerwear, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

Distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, are "Prophylactic Man" when you don any article of clothing to "protect" yourself from the elements and/or arrest, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

Distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, have a "Prophylactic Wench" for a daughter because she has on more than one occasion used the a tampon stuck up her vajayjay to "prevent" soiling her clothing, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man" with a "Prophylactic Wench", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

Distorting that definition to the nth degree as you have done, Old-Twerp, means that you, Old-Twerp, have a "Prophylactic Granny" for a grandmother, because your grandmother was buried in a box to "protect" her body from the soil, Old-Twerp. Which means you are "Prophylactic Man" with a "Prophylactic Granny", Old-Twerp. When was the last time you took flowers to your "Prophylactic Granny's" grave, Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".

So, Old-Twerp, it is you and you alone -- the originator of YOUR depraved delusion -- that is the "Prophylactic Man", and that title forever after belongs to you and you alone, Old-Twerp. Enjoy your life as "Prophylactic Man", Old-Twerp: "The Prophylactic Man".
Old 11-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #50
Old-T
Valued Poster

Wow, THAT didn't take too long now, did it? And it looks like my prediction wasn't too bad:
--you ignored your plantation dreams
--you pretended you never had your old avatar

Good, predictable IB.

(And since you responded in less than 2 minutes, you type damn fast! Must be all the practice of 10K posts. But in reality you've probably been working on this reply for at least two weeks, haven't you?)

PS: We all have prophylactic aspects to our lives, but YOU are the only one who proudly displayed it in your avatar. Sort of like Gay Pride, only for you it is Prophylactic Pride--or both.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:34 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow, THAT didn't take too long now, did it? And it looks like my prediction wasn't too bad:
--you ignored your plantation dreams
--you pretended you never had your old avatar

Good, predictable IB.

(And since you responded in less than 2 minutes, you type damn fast! Must be all the practice of 10K posts. But in reality you've probably been working on this reply for at least two weeks, haven't you?)

PS: We all have prophylactic aspects to our lives, but YOU are the only one who proudly displayed it in your avatar. Sort of like Gay Pride, only for you it is Prophylactic Pride.
"Predictable", Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man"? You've been preaching your degenerate mantra for a year now, Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man".

BTW, Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man", did you suck on your "prophylactic" this morning, or are you letting your teeth rot, Old-Twerp: the "Prophylactic Man"?
Old 11-21-2013, 08:54 AM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy shit Old-T, I think you've made IBIdiot soil himself. and repeat his NEW and improved nickname for you over and over and over and over...

So I guess everybody gets off ... But especially our coprophiliac little buddy with the black gay fuck doll! He's probably creaming himself!

You've laid out some logical and easy to understand analysis of this simpering little freak. and he's proven it right within seconds of your post.

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy shit Old-T, I think you've made IBIdiot soil himself. and repeat his NEW and improved nickname for you over and over and over and over...

So I guess everybody gets off ... But especially our coprophiliac little buddy with the black gay fuck doll! He's probably creaming himself!

You've laid out some logical and easy to understand analysis of this simpering little freak. and he's proven it right within seconds of your post.

LMAO!
That is an epic melt down even by IBCondomMan's standards. I think he has raised (or is it lowered) the standard for melt downs on here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #54
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
That is an epic melt down even by IBCondomMan's standards. I think he has raised (or is it lowered) the standard for melt downs on here.
Frankly. Old-T, after six straight weeks of it, I just didn't know the douchebag had that much left in his tank. I guess someone recently "filled" it.

Old 11-22-2013, 06:50 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B Idiot
You're a "premiere" idiot, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, and the words "premiere idiot" are used correctly and apply to you, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
You didn't answer the question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', did you suck on your 'prophylactic' this morning, or are you letting your teeth rot, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"

Quote:
Frankly. Old-T, after six straight weeks of it, I just didn't know the douchebag had that much left in his tank. I guess someone recently "filled" it.
Noticed you quit that little "counting thingy" you had going on, you dumb-fuck golem jackass: no doubt because you ran out of fingers and toes.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Actually Corpy. We've gone from days to weeks. It's almost months.

I have no doubt, you'll be raging and flaming every single day for the rest of the year.

Why should I wast my time counting YOUR failure to control yourself?

Although this is the 50th anniversary if the Kennedy Assassination. I have no doubt you remember a lot of screaming, crying, broken beer bottles and eventually being locked in your room on this day 50 years ago. Kinda like every other day in the happy Corpy house. No wonder you grew up so well adjusted.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:14 AM   #57
Old-T
Valued Poster

IBCondomMan, I read your post today with mixed feelings.

On one hand you continue to spew your typical senseless bathroom insults and you likely think you are witty and clever (HINT: You aren’t). That part of your post remains as pathetic as ever, IBProphyacticMan.

But then I had to step back and realize that people of low mental ability—you in this case—should be applauded for their advances and progress. It is unfair to measure your successes by the standards of normal children since you clearly are not “normal” in any sense of the word. So I am going to dedicate the rest of this thread to praising your recent accomplishments.

Consistency. I have to admit, I can’t think of anyone on here how is more consistent and determined than you are. You are pathetically predictable to the point I have repeatedly stated how you will respond and you almost always do. THAT is consistency if I have ever seen it. Of course a 3 year old can predict the essence of your next vomitus post so I’m not taking credit for that, but then this is about praising you, not talking about myself. IBBuffoon, you are indeed a shining light of consistency. And who could ever question your determined nature. You are never one to miss the opportunity to beat a dead horse. Or a dead elephant or dead dung beetle for that matter. No one insists on getting the last word by saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over (even you get the idea). In your 10 million (oops, 10 thousand +) posts how many times have you resorted to “dumb-fuck golem jackass” and other such pithy comments? At least when I refer to you as IBProphylacticMan I was just paying homage to your insightful selection of avatar.

Keen Learning Ability. This is where I have to understand and appreciate your limitations and praise your (slow) achievements. Yes, I have been trying to educate you they you ARE IBProphylacticMan for what, a year or so now? At least six months. And yes, I have been amazed at how hard it has been for you to comprehend that simple and obvious truth. But it has been unfair for me to hold you up against the standards of a normal human—since you obviously are not. The key point is not that it took months and months for you to finally understand that you ARE IBCondomMan, the key point is that you eventually DID understand. Bravo! And just like anyone else with a 2nd grade cognitive level, once your synapses made that connection your figurative light bulb instantly shown at 100 watts (OK, maybe only 5 watts in your case, but given who we’re talking about that’s laudable nonetheless). And like any typical 2nd grader you are so proud that you learned a new word you use it over and over and over again, albeit out of appropriate context. Yes, I’m glad you finally understand what a prophylactic is. I’m glad you have finally taken ownership that YOU ARE IBProphyacticMan. I’m glad that you finally have Prophylactic Pride! You should be proud, it fits you well (pun intended based upon your former avatar). But as is typical with slow learners who finally do get a simple idea ingrained in their head you cannot tell the subtitle differences in meaning. The truth is you are not like others. You ARE IBProphylactic man, the rest of us cannot hold a candle to such as auspicious moniker. WE didn’t have the keen insight to hand select Prophylactic Man as our avatar, so WE do not have the right to such a distinctive title.

You earned it, you deserve it, you selected it—I salute you IBProphylacticMan! You are a giant among prophylactics!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:33 AM   #58
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

hey, congrats on that IB
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:34 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBCondomMan, I read your post today with mixed feelings.

On one hand you continue to spew your typical senseless bathroom insults and you likely think you are witty and clever (HINT: You aren’t). That part of your post remains as pathetic as ever, IBProphyacticMan.

But then I had to step back and realize that people of low mental ability—you in this case—should be applauded for their advances and progress. It is unfair to measure your successes by the standards of normal children since you clearly are not “normal” in any sense of the word. So I am going to dedicate the rest of this thread to praising your recent accomplishments.

Blah, blah blah

You earned it, you deserve it, you selected it—I salute you IBProphylacticMan! You are a giant among prophylactics!
You still didn't answer the question, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man', "Did you suck on your 'prophylactic' this morning, or are you letting your teeth rot, Old-Twerp: the 'Prophylactic Man'?"

Quote:
Actually Corpy. We've gone from days to weeks. It's almost months.

I have no doubt, you'll be raging and flaming every single day for the rest of the year.

Why should I wast my time counting YOUR failure to control yourself?

Although this is the 50th anniversary if the Kennedy Assassination. I have no doubt you remember a lot of screaming, crying, broken beer bottles and eventually being locked in your room on this day 50 years ago. Kinda like every other day in the happy Corpy house. No wonder you grew up so well adjusted.
You must be remembering your own, early golem experiences, because IBH was in a public school classroom when the principal announced the assassination -- no beer drinking involved, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
hey, congrats on that IB
You're quickly becoming one of the head lib-retards in this forum, JCM800, keep burning those clown papers.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor IB. I know, I should have kept my post to no more than 3 lines and no words longer than 2 syllables. Attention span and reading comprehension are not your strong points.

But really, "Blah, blah, blah"???? I thought even you could do better than that. Looks like I over estimated you (and trust me, as low as I set the bar, that is quite an accomplishment on your part).
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women