Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59985
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Not pierogies?

I'd rather eat a steak here in Austin than in Pissburgh!

OK. My wiki versus your wiki. What else you got, Twinkie?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #47
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not pierogies?

I'd rather eat a steak here in Austin than in Pissburgh!

OK. My wiki versus your wiki. What else you got, Twinkie?
You quoted from the history of India. But since this is thread is about US -Pakistani relations, and Lenny veered off to India, I decided to check out India- US relations. That's what I posted. So check it out numnuts. You'll see I wasn't making things up. It appears you're trying to behave yourself in the Pittsburgh forums. Why don't you call it Pissburgh up there, or cut on pierogis? So what's your real shtick? Asshole or semi nice guy? And you wonder why I bust your balls. A fucking phony. I've never cut on Austin, or Texas for that matter. Are you getting the picture? Respect? You're a joke. Now go back to the Pittsburgh forum and throw insults about it like you're doing here you pussy. And while you're at it, go to my Austin threads and call everyone there that visits Hippy Hollow gay. Run along.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Well, Twinkie! I never called everyone who went to Hippie Hollow gay. But it IS a huge gay hangout and tourist destination, tourist!

I love pierogies. Why would I want to cut on them, as you so eloquently stated.

I said at the beginning how much I enjoy my time in PA ... And how much fun I've had in western PA.

Why would I violate the rules in PGH? I'm not violating the rules here. I don't violate forum rules intentionally.

It appears that all you wanted do was "bust balls" from the moment you came in here.

Even now, with an attempt at contrition, you can'tt help but slinging shit.

Maybe you want to play nice, but then again, you may just want to call everybody Jagoffs across multiple forums.

Time will tell.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, Twinkie! I never called everyone who went to Hippie Hollow gay. But it IS a huge gay hangout and tourist destination, tourist!

I said at the beginning how much I enjoy my time in PA ... And how much fun I've had in western PA.

Why would I violate the rules in PGH? I'm not violating the rules here. I don't violate forum rules intentionally.

It appears that all you wanted do was "bust balls" from the moment you came in here.

Maybe you want to play nice, but then again, you may just want to call everybody Jagoffs across multiple forums.
Contrition my ass. And quit the phony rules bullshit. Because, you're a fuckin phony. Playing by the same rules everyone else is. But it's nice to know I've got under you're skin. You've been outed as an asshole well before I got here. 36/8. I think I was #36. Have you found Biggie yet? Maybe he's stuck in Harrisburg.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:16 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Time will tell.
BTW, can't has one t. But who's counting.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

At least you're reading!

Good catch Twinkie!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #52
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
At least you're reading!

Good catch Twinkie!
I just had a huge belly laugh. Read a thread of yours, "Killing Mexicans" or something that. Seems like you have little different Stlye in the Austin Sandbox. DTorchia systematically took you apart. You simply quit posting! I got to talk with that guy! You're a real chameleon.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:51 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I just had a huge belly laugh. Read a thread of yours, "Killing Mexicans" or something that. Seems like you have little different Stlye in the Austin Sandbox. DTorchia systematically took you apart. You simply quit posting! I got to talk with that guy! You're a real chameleon.
That is a funny thread!

When the thread went south, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard went whining to the mod trying to get the thread closed, and the mod told the cum-gobbling golem fucktard to reap the "rear-wards" his dumb, cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass deserved
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That is a funny thread!

When the thread went south, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard went whining to the mod trying to get the thread closed, and the mod told the cum-gobbling golem fucktard to reap the "rear-wards" his dumb, cum-gobbling golem fucktard ass deserved
Yeah, CJ did the same thing. Who's this DT guy. He should get some sort of medal. I'll send him a half gallon of Titos.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Kinda like Bambino's been doing all week.

LMAO!

There were some, ahem, issues with that poster-mod relationship back then. Not anymore.

Pretty funny you guys can't stand on your own abilities. No wonder y'all are the Fag Team champions of the world ... The Turd Warriors!

Glad you got a huge belly laugh, pissant. I understand you've got the perfect huge belly for it!

Thanks for playing.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yeah, CJ did the same thing. Who's this DT guy. He should get some sort of medal. I'll send him a half gallon of Titos.
Yeah, the mod told the cum-gobbling golem fucktard to STFU and swallow.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Staff has been asked by the OP to close this thread. We really try to leave threads open as long as the discussion remains pertinent and reasonably civil.

I am inclined to allow this one to run a bit longer, but please stay on topic.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Spell chick? Priceless. And I'm from Pittsburgh Lenny. Remember, that's the forums your hyena pack told you to visit!!!!

Well it is useful when idiots like you can't spell. They think you are a idiot in the Pitt forum also....LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:46 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Well it is useful when idiots like you can't spell. They think you are a idiot in the Pitt forum also....LOL
You've got admit it, you're foot and mouth gaffe is an all timer. Hell, since you got lost, I thought you actually went somewhere and hurt yourself after the embarrassment. Now, I've become bored with team hyena, especially your fraud of a leader. As I've said, you might be saved, not the others. Really Biggie, stay away from them, they really have a terrible rep.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:03 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
You've got admit it, you're foot and mouth gaffe is an all timer. Hell, since you got lost, I thought you actually went somewhere and hurt yourself after the embarrassment. Now, I've become bored with team hyena, especially your fraud of a leader. As I've said, you might be saved, not the others. Really Biggie, stay away from them, they really have a terrible rep.
There is no team. No leader. No agenda ... Well no agenda outside of smacking down your fat spotty ass for unprovoked attacks on this forum and continued promotion of all things ignorant, stupid and crass. If you were to chill the fuck out, I'm sure you could post again in the PGH Sandbox without fear of being banned.

Having a bad rep in Pissburgh is,like having a great reputation in, well, I like some of the folks there. Pity you can't post there anymore, pissant.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:13 AM   #60
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is no team. No leader. No agenda ... Well no agenda outside of smacking down your fat spotty ass for unprovoked attacks on this forum and continued promotion of all things ignorant, stupid and crass. If you were to chill the fuck out, I'm sure you could post again in the PGH Sandbox without fear of being banned.

Having a bad rep in Pissburgh is,like having a great reputation in, well, I like some of the folks there. Pity you can't post there anymore, pissant.
Oh, I've been posting there and no threat of getting banned. But 4 different mods have told me not to feed your hyena pack. It's sound advice. But, you being the fraud that you are, you're trying to play nice. It is pathetic. Now quick, who is the better pro QB in Pa than Ben? I'll give you a hint, Boston is in Ma, not Pa.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women