Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2014, 06:12 AM   #46
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I had a M-F-TS threesome. Awesome experience. The TS moved out of town and now I am having a hard time setting up another one. Many ladies don't play with T-Girls, but also some T-Girls won't play with ladies.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:52 PM   #47
ChloeBB
Account Disabled

User ID: 151024
My ECCIE Reviews

My fantasy would have to be DP in a F/M/TS situation.
ChloeBB is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #48
Guest012814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

I've been fortunate enough to be invited into a martial bed by a husband to do filthy things with his wife. That was ALOT of fun.

I've never been was a TS, but being a fan of Greek, the thought has always intrigued and excited me.

A threesome with a woman and a TS would be very kinky and an experience I think I'd want to do again
Guest012814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:59 PM   #49
Still-Naughty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Ive done (very recently!) a straight MFM type cuckold threesome with a husband and wife in their anniversary. Was having dinner at a bar and happened to be in the right place at the right time, we chatted and drank, and he invited me her not knowing to their house right after. He watched for round 1 at first, and even held her head and hair back while I COF and COT! HOT! Then joined for round 2 in an all out fuck fest solely for her! She was a hot MILF squirter and it was pretty damn kinky. When I finally made it home and showered and made it to bed, I just stared at the ceiling thinking.. "I surely thought I would have to hobby this scenario before it ever happened in real life!?" The cool thing is the guy shok my hand and said thanks when all was done, lol! Best part is im in my late 20's and them in their mid-40's. Unreal.
Still-Naughty is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:27 PM   #50
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

MTF...definitely. had some great alphabet soup combos incl mttf which yes was hot. 3 dick & me is a particular fave but is wearing ya know?

CG on a tgirl who's tittyfuckin/teabaggin the guy ....uh yeah. Yeah.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:15 PM   #51
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite moment was with my gf tskyrstykakes yummy hot ts perfect body and tasted like candy I love you kakes
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #52
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Good topic! I'd have to say that my No. 1 Bucket List "To Do" item would be a encounter with a Female Provider and a good-looking and endowed TS. I'd want the Provider and TS to get me "ready" and then sit back ans watch the Provider service the TS to full hardness. I'd then want to be placed in doggy and have the Provider lead the TS into me before sitting in front of me so I can eat her while being taken by the TS. When I'm ready to cum I'd request the Provider alide down so that she's looking straight up at what's happening between me and the TS, take my cock in her mouth and not let it out until she empties my balls. I want her to keep it in her mouth until the TS is ready to cum so that he can pull off the condom slip the 2nd cock into her mouth and cum as well. Afterward, there's a 3-way snowballing session for us.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 03:46 PM   #53
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
mmmmm Pm baby---we did have a sucking, fucking, licking, cuming deliteful time!!!

yes we sure the hell did!!Yummmy!

I still want do a mtf session! TsKrystiKakes I will look for you in spring!
dallas, i'm am waiting to cumplete my first of the year threesomes before recounting them.

but yes, folks, a threesome w/ dallas is like no other i've experienced.
she just keeps going and going and going and going.....

only downside - there was construction at her hotel resulting in no water.
upside to the downside - i went to the other provider's incall [5 mins away] and showered there and shot the bull w/ her for a while.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #54
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
Two other great 3--sums. One involved a 'simple,' tri-angular, oral daisy chain. What made it great was how into pleasing each other we all were. What I remember is that none of us made theatrical noises. What you heard was mostly the sound of oral servicing, punctuated with moans of pleasure on occasion. ...
willen, that reminds me of the FMF daisy chains i've been involved in!
yep, in both cases, we were all into each other, doing what we could to make sure everyone had a deliteful time. after each of us cumpleted round one [Os all around], we took a break, rechydrated, then changed directions and started again cumpleting another set of Os. !!!

my most recent daisy chain was a virtual one. One provider was giving orally delites to lil delites and the other provider was giving orally delites to the first provider pussy. the virtual part was i was watching all of this via a mirror next to the bed. it was so much fun watching the women giving delites to the other. after quite a while, the women swapped places.
then i got out from under the woman giving me delites and doggie'd the dininn provider.

talk about a sucking, fucking, cuming encounters!!!
i'm looking forward to my next threesome!
Old 01-27-2014, 04:03 PM   #55
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeBB View Post
My fantasy would have to be DP in a F/M/TS situation.
my dearest chloe, perhaps we should explore this the next time i'm up in your deliteful location.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:46 PM   #56
BiancaandRob
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227903
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The following may sound CRAZY, but this is EXACTLY how our amazing and constantly evolving journey into the world of unforgetable sexperiences*started:

First off, Rob is only the 2nd guy I've EVER been with. But one night following some dirty talk with friends, we got the kinky idea to try out the swinger scene in NYC. It was TRAUMATIZING! We Googled and found some places, but decided on the one that seemed the "classiest." We wont name this place out of respect for their management and clientele, but this is how THAT went:

The red flags popped up right at the door when the doorman looked us up and down and said that he'd waive the $120 (or maybe it was $160) cover charge JUST for us. Rob and i looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and couldn't believe our "luck" that we'd just saved some money - more cash for drinks lol. But little did we know that this place was BYOB. As if the lack of a bar weren't bad enough, it turns out that the people that frequent this particular swinger club on this particular night were, well... they just weren't our type at all! 5 minutes in and we KNEW that we were not staying. So we gave up the the idea until a few weeks later when the horn bug hit us and we started some research again...

We came across backpage and one ad in particular caught our attention so we decided to call the number provided. The guy that answered sounded really nice but we had no idea what he meant by "donation." We were surprised when he explained, but asked if we could exchange pics, which they kindly agreed to. When we saw the pics, we were even MORE surprised, so we called back. No offense to these 2, but we were surprised they weren't offering US a donation to join them! So we did more research...

Our curiosity led us to take a few pics, write a brief profile, and put up our own ad. The phone started ringing ALL that day and we ignored it - we figured we'd just test the waters, ya know? But then we finally built up the courage to book an appointment for 7pm that evening. We were nervous but somehow excited at the same time - i was shaking but dripping between my legs! Then the guy called around 6:45 to let us know he was on our block. We give him our building number and a few minutes later he was at our door. To my surprise, Rob panicks! He locks himself in the bathroom and tells me to tell the guy that he'd be out of the shower in a few minutes. I didn't know what to do since the guy was literally outside of our apt door. I peeked through the peep hole and saw a very handsome man. He was in his mid to late 40s, dressed in a suit, and looked VERY professional. I was scared beyond belief, but again, i couldnt ignore how turned on i was by the thought of what was about to happen. So I opened the door...

The guy walks in and it's obvious that he's a hobbyist. I wasn't sure how to approach the "donation" part, but he didn't give me a chance to even try - thank god!! He simply put an envelope on the kitchen counter then asked where Rob was. I told him he'd just gotten home from the gym and was taking a quick shower. I just stood there FROZEN. Do I hug him? Kiss him? Jump on him? I had NO CLUE!!! He obviously expected to be seeing pros, but must've read my mind because he asked if I was ok. I told him I was and next thing you know we're dfking. Rob must've noticed the extended silence and he either became worried or turned on, he doesn't remember either. But he wet himself up, stripped off his clothes, and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist as if he'd really been taking a shower. At that point, I was so involved in the moment and REALLY became wet like never before when i realized that Rob standing was standing watching. Finally, our guest noticed Rob and called him over to join. Next thing we knew, we commenced a wild series of positions and non-stop action. I had 2 cocks in my mouth one minute, the next I was riding Rob rcg while the guy licked and sucked my clit, then we switched, then we...

It was nonsensical and HOT as hell!! Rob and I forgot that we were even in a session and just went at it. The guy had already popped all over my face and mouth while Rob had me mish and was standing to the side watching while he dressed back up. But Rob just kept fucking me and fucking me like never before. He came 3 times inside me back to back then finally rolled off me spent. But I somehow hungered for more, so I grabbed for the guy and unzipped his pants and quickly got him going again. I put the cover on him and he got me doggie style. I came on his cock, which was at least my 4th orgasm so far, then Rob, who was amazingly ROCK HARD all over again, suggests that we do dp. Easy for HIM to say, but I was so turned on that I was in for whatever. I pushed the guy off me and ordered him to lay on his back so I could mount him. Then Rob went and lubed his cock up and tried to get my ass, but that just wasn't happening. To my surprise he slid into my PUSSY while the other guy was still inside me and I thought my brain was going to EXPLODE by how hard I instantly came with the feeling of 2 cocks stuffed inside me! Rob came inside me next then pulled out, but I kept riding the other guy's pole, the feeling of Rob's thick milk inside me driving me wilder and wilder as I could hear it squishing with the guy pumping it all in and out of me. He exploded and the sensation of his cock twitching inside me, pumping his milk into the glove, drove me into yet another orgasm. At the end, a one hour session turned into 2 1/2 hours! And the guy went out the door half naked, no tie, belt over his shoulder, dragging his suit jacket behind in one hand and his briefcase in the other, telling us how crazy we were, how he had to be home to his wife an hour ago, and how much he LOVED us. That was about 2 years ago and we see him at least once a month whenever he's in town for business. As for how that experience changed our lives and the lives of those who have taken the taboo leap to experience us since that first time, well, we'll get into that at some point...
[/SIZE]
BiancaandRob is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:14 AM   #57
ultraphobic71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Damn. Even Stevie Wonder can read that post!lol
ultraphobic71 is online now   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 04:12 AM   #58
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

Bianca and Rob great story thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #59
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

dammit Truely===that avatar has me HORNY! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #60
The Slut
Valued Poster

Very hot story
The Slut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women