Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40378
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2014, 06:55 AM   #46
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

We have ways to post an ad here and be creative, make your statement, what you have to offer to the gentlemen who may like to visit, special, location, date and time, etc.

For me personally I won't go back pages and pages of old ads from a retired provider just saying. Why? That's time consuming to do that. I make my post and hope for the best.

I don't believe in "Cock Block" I truly believe that a man can make his own decision of whom he would like to see, it is his time, money, desire. There're so many variety of women on here to offer. So, a man shop for what he likes.

I don't think a man can listen to another provider saying so and so to see or not to see. If there are like that then I don't know however, it is a fantasy world. It is a two way streets. See whom you like and have a good time.

Like I saw wording on here "SPAM" Why spamming guys and sending him a worthless email? Be confident about yourself and advertise weekly ad and weekend ad. If the biz to slow or not making enough then advertised elsewhere. There are men who aren't on this site and legit with through screening. Be creative, go back to school and learn some new skills and get a job. Then this hobby would be a rewarding and fun!
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #47
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

As I stated, said retired provider is away. I guess for a long time. No way for her to let a guy know she name dropped.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #48
cafriend
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie View Post
Imagine this:

A provider retires. A year later another provider comes along and starts stalking that provider's old reviews (because she was very successful and well-liked) and new provider contacts every one of the retired provider's reviewers for business, saying "I talked to such and such provider and she said I should contact you. I give great head and would love to meet you. Here is my website and my rates. Call me." The likelihood of this being true is very slim and the retired provider has well over 100 reviews on just eccie alone!

What do you think of this kind of business practice?
Well my questions is this?

How is this any different from the hobbyist reading a review or PM another hobbyist asking for additional information about a visit with a provider. I cant speak for anyone else, but I spend a good amount of time researching before make contact with one of the girls. It would be up to me to decide if I was going to respond to the message.

While receiving unsolicited PM's (P411/DC/ECCIE/TER/NR etc etc) has not happened to me personally, I could see LOA's concern that someone is using the good name of a retired provider to further her business. Good marketing tool from business perspective but if "perception is a reality" and becomes known as untrustworthy, ultimately her business model will fail.

Do providers actually look at the profiles of the hobbyist they are seeing (w/ exception as verification tool)? (Another thread)
cafriend is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:35 AM   #49
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Devon, sometimes it is hard to follow what FH is saying. It does seem she is both agreeing with you and disagreeing with you at the same time.
lmao

I do not think most men are bothered by it as far as messages on the computer, who doesn't like to see that they have new messages and someone picked their screen name out of all the screen names on this site to "talk" to.

Now texting guys you don't know is a different story but emails, private messages, shout outs on the boards, that's fair game.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 12:51 PM   #50
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Imagine this:

A provider retires. A year later another provider comes along and starts stalking that provider's old reviews (because she was very successful and well-liked) and new provider contacts every one of the retired provider's reviewers for business, saying "I talked to such and such provider and she said I should contact you. I give great head and would love to meet you. Here is my website and my rates. Call me." The likelihood of this being true is very slim and the retired provider has well over 100 reviews on just eccie alone!

What do you think of this kind of business practice?
This actually happened to a lady I know but lol she wasn't even retired. This other girl actively stalked the guys that reviewed the other lady. Tacky as hell.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 03:38 PM   #51
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I should clarify, I do not think that it is okay to lie on someone saying that they told you to contact that person.
Old 02-18-2014, 05:07 PM   #52
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
I should clarify, I do not think that it is okay to lie on someone saying that they told you to contact that person.
I agree no one should lie.. Prostitutes marketing business emails,texts,phone calls.Prostitutes GOTTA EAT!
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #53
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default What's the question exactly??

As a guy, if a lady contacts me via PM for whatever reason (and no, I really don't care), I'm fine with it. Txt, ph calls, not so much... I assume my presence here means people can send me PMs.

But as a tactic, telling me "you like Amy and BBBJ and I'm BBBJ queen" is going to be about 0% effective. 100's of other guys also like Amy and show me the guy who doesn't like sex... (and why didn't Amy tell me herself that you're such a hottie?!?) If I think your PM could have been sent to anyone, I assume it probably was and ignore it.

But as far as some blanket rule - that's underestimating the range of people on this board. There is a subset of guys who will respond to any tactic a provider can dream up. It's tricky to know which ones will respond to which tactic.

Best advice I ever read on creating intimacy (or IOP) was to be specific. "That feels great" could be said to anyone "Damn that little nibble gets me going" - hey I *am* superman!
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:35 AM   #54
Luv4Fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

To answer the OP's Q specifically, I don't have to the time or inclination to judge the providers on here -- for me it's pretty much a pass/fail system and I'm not looking for moral integrity.
Luv4Fun is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:05 PM   #55
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

to lie about a provider saying for them to contact them.....is wrong how ever generating business off of reviews is one way to conduct business . Some say clever some say cut throat but hey if the lady is retired and not seeing them anyway then why does it matter unless she is really not retired she is only UTR... This business is getting more and more competive and people pulling out all the stops. Peoples morals are different
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:31 PM   #56
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really? You think it's clever? As a hobbyist, you wouldn't feel weird that your review was stalked by some provider who then contacted you and advertised her services to you, unsolicited?
Reviews are public (well the small details are) and so are forum posts to said review. It's not stalking, it's business. Does it work? Well that's a case by case situation.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:59 AM   #57
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryBeth View Post
Reviews are public (well the small details are) and so are forum posts to said review. It's not stalking, it's business. Does it work? Well that's a case by case situation.
Well said +1

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women