Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #586
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Old T if what you saying i true than why does the Coral snake have deadly venom yet the look a like scarlett kingsnake is non venemous- why didn't the scarlet king snake develop venom?

Where is the proof that there lived a short neck giraffe and if there were other animals competing for food why is there not another animal with a similar long neck as GIRAFFE?

Do you honestly think an elephant's trunk is a act of evolution or is it a genius design?

I would love to hear your response on the woodpecker and the mimic octopus?
See one of my previous comments--I think it was on this thread: the use of the word "proof" in any of this discussion is usually not a valid use of the word. It is not "proof" as in a logic or mathematical sense. The common use of the term generally means "the preponderance of evidence". So, since you will never accept a mountain of evidence in favor of evolution, you should stop asking for "proof". And you accept a much smaller collection of evidence arguing for (not proving) your beliefs.

Do I think an elephant's trunk is evolution? Absolutely. The entire argument about the gradual evolution of the giraffe's neck is the same argument as the gradual evolution of the elephant's trunk. If you wish to believe that god took his time to "design" a trunk via genetic dice rolling, great! I see nothing inconsistent with that. If you believe god woke up one day and said, "Poof! there is an elephant!", I think you are the logical equivalent of any other shaman of any other cultural group. I think that view has as much support as the Hindu and Navajo stories.

Because we have gaps in our fossil history does not mean we will not find them. We are uncovering many fossils of "new" creatures all the time. The fact we have not definitively found a Higgs boson doesn't "prove" it isn't there.

I do not believe the current understanding of evolution is perfect, or that a better explanation isn't yet to be described--just as others have tried to tell you. But the spontaneous creation version--or the earth is a few thousand years old version--is statistically inconsistent with everything we can see and measure. It can only be believed if a person disposes of all scientific method--and in that case the Easter bunny is just as supportable by the facts. Evolution has a lot of evidence that points to "truth" being something along those lines. Abrupt creationism has none.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #587
forumguy456987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Old T if what you saying i true than why does the Coral snake have deadly venom yet the look a like scarlett kingsnake is non venemous- why didn't the scarlet king snake develop venom?

Where is the proof that there lived a short neck giraffe and if there were other animals competing for food why is there not another animal with a similar long neck as GIRAFFE?

Do you honestly think an elephant's trunk is a act of evolution or is it a genius design?

I would love to hear your response on the woodpecker and the mimic octopus?
If we're demanding things, I would like to hear the creationist response to these animals existing, also. Science can probably point to common ancestors and reasons for developing these skills. Your idea is that these complex means of SURVIVAL (LIVING DAY TO DAY) were created *POOF* in an instant. So instead of making it so these animals THOU SHALT NOT KILL. He gives them these goofy abilities so they don't get GOBBLED THE FUCK UP. What a fuckin' comedian.
forumguy456987 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #588
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I guess, if the answer to that question isn't obvious to you, you may be beyond hope. Complexity, obviously has everything to do with the likelihood that something was designed; that's just common sense.

Here's a drawing of the anatomy of the human eye. The eye is enormously complex. The notion that the eye just happened through the process of natural selection is patently absurd. Natural selection is a plausible way to account for micro evolution, but it doesn't explain how life, in all its enormous complexity, came from the chaos of the big bang.

There is a principle in physics called entropy (the second law of thermodynamics). Entropy simply means that the natural tendancy of systems is to become less complex, to breakdown or disintegrate. Life on Earth has done the opposite of entropy; it has become more and more complex over time. There has to be an energy or intelligence that accounts for this contradiction.
Joe you and I may have difference in politics but I agree 10% with your statement- especially the law on thermodynamics- the eye was the perfect example of how this could not have "simply" evolved- the eye has various crucial parts that need to be there and working at the same time for it to function- how does that get evolved?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #589
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Joe you and I may have difference in politics but I agree 10% with your statement- especially the law on thermodynamics- the eye was the perfect example of how this could not have "simply" evolved- the eye has various crucial parts that need to be there and working at the same time for it to function- how does that get evolved?
Did GOD provide an instruction book for the colleges of Opthalmology when HE created the eye?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #590
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumguy456987 View Post
If we're demanding things, I would like to hear the creationist response to these animals existing, also. Science can probably point to common ancestors and reasons for developing these skills. Your idea is that these complex means of SURVIVAL (LIVING DAY TO DAY) were created *POOF* in an instant. So instead of making it so these animals THOU SHALT NOT KILL. He gives them these goofy abilities so they don't get GOBBLED THE FUCK UP. What a fuckin' comedian.
You are wrong again- the mimic octopus is a predator and prey as well- the mimic octopus can mimic predatory animals to fool it's "predators" from not attacking and by the same token the mimic octopus can mimic a docile sea creature like a "Flounder" as a disguise to get close to prey and kill it. Once again, in order for the mimic octopus to perform these feats it has to change it's skin color, skin tone, shape,size, and various things has to be working at the same time such as the brain, nervous system etc- how does this get "evolved"?
Wouldn't it be nice if a house cat could mimic a lion or a poodle mimic a pitbull??? Why isn't this so called evolutionary feat happening with other animals that could benefit? The only thing close in nature is animals that have similar color and appearance to other deadly animals- for example the non venomous Scarlet King snake has a pattern that s similar to the Coral snake and you have some frogs that look very similar to the poison dart frog, but tell me another species that can take on the shape size and color of another species?
Old 03-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #591
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did GOD provide an instruction book for the colleges of Opthalmology when HE created the eye?
I did get where you are going with this- ???
Old 03-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #592
forumguy456987
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wouldn't it be nice if a house cat could mimic a lion or a poodle mimic a pitbull??? Why isn't this so called evolutionary feat happening with other animals that could benefit? The only thing close in nature is animals that have similar color and appearance to other deadly animals- for example the non venomous Scarlet King snake has a pattern that s similar to the Coral snake and you have some frogs that look very similar to the poison dart frog, but tell me another species that can take on the shape size and color of another species?
What reason does a house cat have to mimic a lion? That's how that whole domestication thing works. You breed the animals that have favorable characteristics and kill off the ones that don't. The same way survival of the fittest works. Obviously, the evolutionary path of related animals can be completely different depending on where they live. If they live in africa, a cat needs to be able to take down large animals that live there. If they live in your living room, it just needs to know how to shit in a box of sand.
Old 03-09-2013, 07:12 PM   #593
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
What reason does a house cat have to mimic a lion? That's how that whole domestication thing works. You breed the animals that have favorable characteristics and kill off the ones that don't. The same way survival of the fittest works. Obviously, the evolutionary path of related animals can be completely different depending on where they live. If they live in africa, a cat needs to be able to take down large animals that live there. If they live in your living room, it just needs to know how to shit in a box of sand.
ok let's take Africa sense you insist a Jackal hunts food but also gets hunted by leopards- Baboons will eat Gazelle but Baboons also get hunted by Lions, Hyenas, and leopards- so wouldn't it be beneficial if the jackal and/or Baboon could mimic more menacing animals for survival?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #594
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thumpity thumpity thump!
Old 03-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #595
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Watch out for the lions, hyenas and leopards, Assup! They're coming for you!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #596
forumguy456987
Valued Poster

Quote:
ok let's take Africa sense you insist a Jackal hunts food but also gets hunted by leopards- Baboons will eat Gazelle but Baboons also get hunted by Lions, Hyenas, and leopards- so wouldn't it be beneficial if the jackal and/or Baboon could mimic more menacing animals for survival?
You're fuckin' with me now, right?

Would it be beneficial if my johnson could mimic a log? Probably. But I have to make due with the mutation I was born with. Improving my DATY skills was the best way to ensure survival. Perhaps my children will be hung, but if DATY skills are more necessary, and big dicks are less so...Then it wouldn't make sense for them to have big peckers. They have all they need to survive, until such time where that is no longer the case.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:56 PM   #597
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Watch out for the lions, hyenas and leopards, Assup! They're coming for you!

Well look who lifted his head out of a homeless person's lap!!!

You mean dipshits, assholes and bus station dick sucks, right?

Or DO you?

I guess that just DEPENDS!

Old 03-10-2013, 10:30 AM   #598
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're fuckin' with me now, right?

Would it be beneficial if my johnson could mimic a log? Probably. But I have to make due with the mutation I was born with. Improving my DATY skills was the best way to ensure survival. Perhaps my children will be hung, but if DATY skills are more necessary, and big dicks are less so...Then it wouldn't make sense for them to have big peckers. They have all they need to survive, until such time where that is no longer the case.
Again this is like a broken record- why is it the mimic octopus only has this ability? There are other octopus species that can't mimic other animals- why only this specie? How does the DNA get passed on???? If it evolved it obviously could not do all these things at once? Again the ability to mimic at least 5 creatures to the point where the mimic octopus looks like a clone of that species had to be DESIGNED- there's no fucking way that ability was evolved- did you even listen to the moderator of the 2nd video I posted- she was a marine biologist who believes in evolution and admits how they are complexed and don't know how this could have been evolved.
You keep saying that perhaps the mimic octopus evolved this ability to hunt or survive well hello there are thousands of other sea animals that have to hunt and survive but can't mimic other creatures.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:07 AM   #599
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did get where you are going with this- ???

Assup never knows where he's going. He's just wandering aimlessly saying whatever pops into his head, or whatever the voices in his head tell him to say.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #600
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Again this is like a broken record- why is it the mimic octopus only has this ability? There are other octopus species that can't mimic other animals- why only this specie?

You keep saying that perhaps the mimic octopus evolved this ability to hunt or survive well hello there are thousands of other sea animals that have to hunt and survive but can't mimic other creatures.
You are right, you are a broken record.

I looked at the number of ladies I have spent time with. I can find no other guy who has seen exactly the same set of ladies. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN "DESIGNED"!

Actually, no it wasn't. And neither does any unusual situation have to be "designed" in order to be. You seem unwilling or incapable of separating the statistics involved in lagre number random events from deterministic events. Do yourself a favor: take a basic stats course, buy a lottery ticket, and take a thermodynamics or quantum mecanics overview. Look at the numbers that came up on the last big lottery jackpot--THEY MUST HAVE BEEN DESIGNED because you know what, they NEVER came up just like that in any other big ticket lottery! Wow, jusy look at that. PROVE to me that those numbers weren't designed. WHY of all the other lotteries has that winning combo not come up before? THAT'S PROOF for you that god hates almost all of us because he DESIGNED the numbers to come up that way for that specific person to win. Yep, he hates me, or he would have designed it differently. Contrary to Einstein, god does play dice. (Saw him at a craps table last time I was in Vegas).

Also notice, you have single handedly kept this thread alive for 600 posts now by your amazing inability to listen or think.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women