Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #5986
Satin
Valued Poster

Well, I agree a win is a win, even against the Titans. I think ending up .500 is probably the best we can expect. They made a lot of mistakes, that was covered up because the Titans are so bad. A couple thoughts:

The Clown: I said many months back I felt he would be a "bust". Maybe not literally but in terms of being the # 1 pick. I know it's very early in his career but I haven't seen anything to make me change that opinion. I just don't share everyone else's enthusiasm about this guy. Too many red flags. Yea, I know he's hurt (injured) - but that's part of the reason I said he won't be great. I feel he's going to be plagued by injuries all the time. I watched him very closely yesterday. He is very fast and a physical specimen. But his techique is bad. He gets blocked by ONE guy all the time. He either overruns the play or gets tied up trying to bull rush. He had a chance in the 4th for a easy sack and totally missed the easy tackle. His stats: 1 tackle, NO sacks. I hope he proves me wrong, but so far, no one will admit it, but he's not the one... (please man prove me wrong)...

Justin James Watt: same old same old. Sacks, tackles, disruptions we expect every week. What does everyone think about the "controversy" of him taking a "selfie" when he sacked Mett? I thought it was funny, but many do not. I'm shocked. Much ado about nothing.

What's going on with Posey? He still hasn't played yet. He did well in preseason. If he isn't going to play, why don't they get rid of him? How about Grimes? He has 7 carries this year. I really like Blue but surprised he's (Grimes) not playing more. Are they both just being outplayed?

BabyMaker was fantastic. This was the best I've ever seen him run. He was fast, broke tackles, and was very savvy in picking his lanes. Dude is a prick but a beast on the field.

Philly will be a much tougher test....can't wait....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #5987
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Sooo....

Who's the ONLY QB to pass for more than 500 yards in a game...TWICE???

Peyton....nope
Tom Shady....nope
Brees, Rodgers, or one of those old timers...nope

Big Ben...my Steelers dropped a 50 burger on a red hot Colts team and defense that just had a shutout the week before.

The D is still suspect but I'm liking what I'm seeing
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #5988
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Boardman, I wouldn't fuck Fitzsnatchface with BT's shrimp dick!!!

It does however remind me a gal I fingered in junior high school on the skyride at the fair. I guess that woolly burger hadn't seen a razor yet. She was a little older than me.

I agree, a win is win, Hopefully we have at least 3 more with the Jags twice and the Titans again. If we can find 2 other wins that gets us in contention for a wildcard spot.

If you think about it, this team could be 8-0.

Lost to a shitty Giants team
Should have beat the Cowgirls if they just run the damn ball on 3rd and or 4th and 2 in OT
Spotted the Colts 24 before we woke the fuck up and played
Had the Steelers down and outplayed before we totally screwed the pooch right before halftime.

Now we know for sure this isn't and 8-0 team by any stretch of the imagination but shockingly aren't that far away from it. Shows we are not the only shitty team in the league for sure. We need some luck down the stretch to make it. Need about 3 victories vs the Eagles, Browns, Bengals, Colts and Ravens. Finding 3 victories in there will be tough. Should beat the Jags twice and Titans again but you never know. We gotta have the babymaker to continue running like the husband just found him fucking his wife.

On the other hand, we could easily be 2-6, if Jay Gruden wasn't more lost than B'OB in game 1, and the bills had sense enough to play Orton instead of EJ Manuel.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:18 PM   #5989
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I watched the Texans post game show, Clowney actually made fun of himself for missing that easy sack in the end, said he just wanted to go for the strip...He played about 52% of the snaps, Phlli should be an interesting test. They go 1000 mph, not sure our D will be ready for that, but hopefully we can match them on offense, their secondary is shit. I think it's another winnable game. we will probably be slight dogs, they got to pull of some upsets at some point.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:15 PM   #5990
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Sooo....

Who's the ONLY QB to pass for more than 500 yards in a game...TWICE???

Peyton....nope
Tom Shady....nope
Brees, Rodgers, or one of those old timers...nope

Big Ben...my Steelers dropped a 50 burger on a red hot Colts team and defense that just had a shutout the week before.

The D is still suspect but I'm liking what I'm seeing

There is a quarterback that played in Houston and threw for over 500 yards and 5 touchdowns in one game and had another game with 497 yards.....

Dopey...scary isn't it..

The ole steel curtain helped out the Texans yesterday by putting the colts down but dam those uniforms are ugly.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:41 PM   #5991
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Gotta agree with Satin about the Clown. So far he has done nothing. Please prove us wrong Clown.

LoL, comparing Dopey to Big Ben LOLOLOLOL!!! Big Ben never coward like a bitch and fell down so they could sack his scared little ass!!! I love it, fake field goal and dopey miss handles the snap then throws a pick!!! Some things never change, dopey still sucks and BT still swallows jism!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:08 PM   #5992
DickEmDown
Trick

Talking Hey Ike...

DeadBodyRomo_n.jpg
Old 10-27-2014, 09:17 PM   #5993
DickEmDown
Trick

And in the 4th quarter, he rose...and almost loses a fumble with a minute left
Old 10-27-2014, 10:16 PM   #5994
TheDr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
And in the 4th quarter, he rose...and almost loses a fumble with a minute left
Any given Sunday (or Monday) DeD. Lol

Romo shouldn't have been let back in the game. Although I'm not sure how the hell they could've stopped him. Not sure why they didn't just feed Murray all the way down the freakin' field. He got 8 yds on the first carry.

Oh well, typical division game up there. I'm sure those boyz will be fine.
TheDr is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #5995
Satin
Valued Poster

DED, man what did I tell you on my text today? Dude, chill with your thread hijacking by bragging on your Steelers and dogging on the Cowgirls! Come on playa! lmao

Yep Don you saw it, the Girls lost. Homo's hurt again. At least Murray helped you beat DED in the fantasy league. I beat Chris Rock, so I'm good.

Anyone see Dopey play (throw picks) this weekend? What about another player (Lamar Houston) doing the "sack dance" and tearing his ACL? Sammy Watkins celebrating too early before he gets to the end zone and getting pulled down? Crazy stuff....

The NBA season starts tomorrow with my Lakers hosting the Rockets. We're gonna win it all this year fellas.... (oops wrong threAD)
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:52 AM   #5996
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
When does JFF run at the combine? Have they measured his cock yet?
Quote:
I wouldn't fuck Fitzsnatchface with BT's shrimp dick!!!
Quote:
Some things never change, dopey still sucks and BT still swallows jism!!

It appears that Faggy Dude Daddio is still upset because he has been begging me to let him measure my cock and I told him to keep his faggy hands and lips off.

It just goes to show that once Faggy Dude Daddio crossed over and became an avid cock worshiper, nothing else seems to measure up.

Fuk'n Fag!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:25 AM   #5997
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

One other thing about the Texans win on Sunday. The offense did a good job of converting 3rd downs, finally, Fitz made some down field throws especially to D-Hop that were on the money.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #5998
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Every time I read this thread I'm occasionally reminded that Pittsburgh Steeler fans may actually suck as much as their cross state pals, the Iggles.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #5999
BigLouie
Valued Poster

If you want to know why the cowboys stumble st critical points all you have to do is watch jerry Jones go down to the sideline during the game and give orders about Romo going back in.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #6000
DickEmDown
Trick

The Cowgirls STILL haven't beaten a team with a winning record this year....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women