Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2015, 07:51 AM   #601
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Guess who provides "the as long as one of the parties give consent" ...

.... the "party" (according to your analysis) doing the recording...... and are you "confusing" phone taps?

Texas Penal Code:

Sec. 21.15. IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING. (a) In this section, "promote" has the meaning assigned by Section 43.21.

A audio tape recording is not a PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.

Get your facts straight. You can audio record your own conversation with another. Period. Why are you trying to lie about this? Do you not want the ladies to be able to protect themselves?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:16 AM   #602
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A audio tape recording is not a PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.

Get your facts straight.
Quit giving legal advice. And you need to get your "facts straight" ....

.. since you want to be a lawyer on here ... my suggestion is you not change the scenario facts to fit your "legal argument" ...

This thread is about hobbyists and providers VIDEO TAPING sex sessions!

Mr. Martin-Zimmerman expert!!!!

Apparently your "sex sessions" do not involve the exposure of sex organs!

.. and of course in your normal amateur style you "cherry pick" your extraction from "the law" ... to suit your desire to be correct even though by doing so you put others at risk, because you don't know shit about "the law"

"or other electronic means" ... how do you audio record?

Give it up before you really get someone in trouble with your "legal advice"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #603
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

They still going lol
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:46 AM   #604
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quit giving legal advice. And you need to get your "facts straight" ....

.. since you want to be a lawyer on here ... my suggestion is you not change the scenario facts to fit your "legal argument" ...

!
How about you quit giving legal advice and you quit changing the facts to support your legal advice.
Quote:
This thread is about hobbyists and providers VIDEO TAPING sex sessions!
Not for me it wasn't, it has always been about audio recordings. The provider who had her charges dropped audio recorded the conversation unbeknownst to the Vice officer. I would suggest all providers do so.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/Vi...ng-1706763.php
The woman, whose prostitution charges have been dropped, protested being arrested for offering sex in exchange for money.
On tape, the officer can be heard saying, “Well, you did, you know you did, I know you did. There's no audio, there's no video. It's gonna be my word against yours and who do you think they're going to believe?” according to court records.

Quote:
Apparently your "sex sessions" do not involve the exposure of sex organs!

.. and of course in your normal amateur style you "cherry pick" your extraction from "the law" ... to suit your desire to be correct even though by doing so you put others at risk, because you don't know shit about "the law"

"or other electronic means" ... how do you audio record?

"!
You are showing your ignorance in this regard. The statue you presented clearly is talking about PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.

You can audio record your private conversation with another. You have given the consent. All it takes in Texas is for one party to consent.

I recommend any lady to do so. They can take that advice or not.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 08:51 AM   #605
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
They still going lol
LexusLover is trying to convolute audio recordings with IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.

Can't let him get by with that lie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 09:45 AM   #606
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know this because I can read ....you should try it sometime
I do read ...and you should take your own advice about reading ..

"A grand jury today declined to indict a Houston Police Department vice officer arrested earlier this year on two charges of tampering with a government record in connection with an October prostitution arrest.
The action clears XXXXXXXXXXX, 57, of any wrongdoing after he was accused of filing a false police record about what an accused prostitute said in her bedroom, said XXXXXXXX's attorney, XXXXXXXX.

Quote:
LexusLover is trying to convolute audio recordings with IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.
Actually you are.

And also I'm giving no one any "advice" on here.

Actually you are.

Now, I suggested this before to you ... if you want to get involved with a running pissing contest .... go get married, if your not, otherwise get a divorce and marry one that will.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:10 AM   #607
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
They still going lol
Yeah and with new players...
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:29 AM   #608
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I invite all hobbyists and providers who desire to videotape sessions to the ...

...."WTF-I-Know-it-all Criminal Defense Fund" .... for PrePaid Legal Services!!!!

PM WTF for details.

Federal misdemeanor cases are about the same price as State felony cases.*
*The Feds have a "nasty" habit of multiple counts in indictments + using "unindicted" criminal activity for sentencing purposes. But I'm sure WTF will explain all that to you!
Old 11-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #609
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They still going lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
Yeah and with new players...
Ms. Brown, I appreciate the kind words, but I'm not a "new player."

I am interested in you ladies getting legal advice off the board and with an attorney (with a law license) who doesn't have tunnel vision or who preys on SOB participants with surcharges on their fees that feels like hush money.

Oh, get a written fee contract!
Old 11-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #610
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I am interested in you ladies getting legal advice off the board and with an attorney (with a law license) who doesn't have tunnel vision or who preys on SOB participants with surcharges on their fees that feels like hush money.

I was not strictly implying to you babe...

Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #611
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I do read ...and you should take your own advice about reading ..

"A grand jury today declined to indict a Houston Police Department vice officer arrested earlier this year on two charges of tampering with a government record in connection with an October prostitution arrest.
The action clears XXXXXXXXXXX, 57, of any wrongdoing after he was accused of filing a false police record about what an accused prostitute said in her bedroom, said XXXXXXXX's attorney, XXXXXXXX.

Which has nothing to do with the provider getting her case dropped because she had recorded the Vice officer.

Quote:

Actually you are.

And also I'm giving no one any "advice" on here.

Actually you are.

Now, I suggested this before to you ... if you want to get involved with a running pissing contest .... go get married, if your not, otherwise get a divorce and marry one that will.
You tried to convolute IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING with audio recordings.

Those are two separate issues.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:40 AM   #612
cr76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

No need for all the surveillance equipment - I'll just bring a pen, pad, and some crayons.
cr76 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:45 AM   #613
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I invite all hobbyists and providers who desire to videotape sessions to the ...

...."WTF-I-Know-it-all Criminal Defense Fund" .... for PrePaid Legal Services!!!!

PM WTF for details.

Federal misdemeanor cases are about the same price as State felony cases.*
*The Feds have a "nasty" habit of multiple counts in indictments + using "unindicted" criminal activity for sentencing purposes. But I'm sure WTF will explain all that to you!
WTF never said it was legal to videotape an encounter.

WTF said it is legal to audio record an encounter.

I pointed out where a provider had gotten her charges dropped by 1) not agreeing to a service for goods exchange and 2) by audio recording that exchange. Maybe you should contact her lawyer if you do not believe me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #614
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Ladies , I do agree that you should neither take my word for this nor LL word , taking advice from a lawyer who does not advocate for LE every chance they get.

Contact an lawyer....he will then explain what you can and can not do regarding the law, one of which will be that you can legally audio record your encounters as can the client.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:41 AM   #615
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

So my dear WTF,

Let me see if I got this straight, not too long ago you gave me shit, and I mean a lot of it lol for days, weeks (literally) because you thought and tried to make everyone believe that I was asking for RW info from potential clients, and that I probably was collecting this info to hold it against them... ( which it has been proven that I have never collected any RW info from anybody I've seen)
BUT yet, NOW you're saying that is OK and that we probably should record our sessions (secretly) because is legal ? Wouldn't having someone recorded doing something illegal be so much more incriminating than having someone's "real name" ?

Hmmm... That's what I called uncommon sense and some really fucked up logic...

This just proves what I and I'm sure many others have observed from you, you just LOVE to argue lol and be right, no matter what... Is this like a fetish to you ?

Nothing wrong with that, I don't judge, I'd even accommodate that fetish for you if that's the case, I'll argue the fuck out of you in person, (naked if you want me to) I'll just charge you $200/hr...

Let me know you feisty boy

Lol I'm jk with all of this.. Happy Friday
N.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women