Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 08:48 AM   #601
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Or maybe if you could read you'd understand that it could have been what i posted above. You are not very good at this little game my friend.

Which do you think is worse StinkyFingers. ..Natalia blasting a poster information that he had given her in confidence all over the internet ....for basically deciding not to see her. Or someone warning others wtf she is doing? If she did that in infoshare. .. like she did on other sites....why the fuck are infoshare Mods not spending time on that?
You answered your own question .... Maybe the Infoshare Mods are not spending time on "that" because there is nothing to spend time on ... No evidence, No penalty.

If there are posts, as you claim, on other sites all over the Interwebs on other websites, post one here. That's not a rule violation.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:56 AM   #602
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
and unfortunately for you, WTF will always get the last word whether he is right or wrong.

Remind me to buy you a beer Lucas.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:46 AM   #603
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
and unfortunately for you, WTF will always get the last word whether he is right or wrong.

Quote:

Remind me to buy you a beer Lucas.
ROFLMAO! Like I give a fuck about petty shit like who gets the last word.

So, what happened Lucas ... You couldn't pass NM's screening and threw a hissy fit ... TFF! Enjoy that beer, DudeBro!
Old 12-07-2015, 10:29 AM   #604
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I keep checking this thread to see whether Natalia The Great has another arrogant and delusional response about how wonderful she is.

I'm just going to give her some much needed advice:

1) If you say you're great as much as you say you are, take some self esteem classes because people who are actually great, don't say it....Well, at least Steph Curry doesn't say it. I can't really think of anyone else who is great right now.

2) If you talk about how much money you make, that may be a lot of money to you but probably nothing to many of us who make a nice living, so you sound silly when you mention it all of the time.

3) If you are really trying to out people, stop being a stupid fuck and cut it out.

4) Lastly, if you really have a stank pussy, spend more time washing it instead of trying to collect info on dudes to fuck with them and get even because you feel slighted in some retarded way.

Okay, I'm done...Now, WTF, Stinky Fingers and Hard whatever can get back to talking to each other for the next few pages.
Nice job outing yourself, Lucas! You and Quickdraw McGraw (he's in and out in only 30 minutes) make one hell of a DudeBro team!
Old 12-07-2015, 02:27 PM   #605
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Nice job outing yourself, Lucas! You and Quickdraw McGraw (he's in and out in only 30 minutes) make one hell of a DudeBro team!
You're trying way too hard...
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #606
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And yet you contribute to the post count...
Yeah!! I know... Just draws you in like a moth to a flame!! Damn!!

I contributed another one. You got me, WTF!
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:19 PM   #607
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Yeah!! I know... Just draws you in like a moth to a flame!! Damn!!

I contributed another one. You got me, WTF!
Now I'm not privy to infoshare but if Natalia is blasting posters private information for no good reason like she is on other sites then that would be a thread that needs your presence.

Question: Were you pushing to ban me?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:25 PM   #608
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Which do you think is worse StinkyFingers. ..Natalia blasting a poster information that he had given her in confidence all over the internet ....for basically deciding not to see her? Or someone warning others wtf she is doing? If she did that in infoshare. .. like she did on other sites....why the fuck are infoshare Mods not spending time on that? They very well may be. I should not be speculating on such thin skinned Mods.
I do not recall your answer to this Stinky.

Forget it is Natalia...should any female be putting private info on blast just because a poster changed his mind about seeing her?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:37 PM   #609
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

So, what happened Lucas ... You couldn't pass NM's screening and threw a hissy fit ... TFF! Enjoy that beer, DudeBro!
So this is your go to Stinky...myself and Lucas could not pass Natalia's screening process? I do not know Lucas so i can not speak for him but i can bet all the money you have saved up in your piggy bank that I've never contacted that lil Drama Queen!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #610
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Good. Then why don't you tell everyone how Infoshare can be breached, besides Citizen44's admission, and confirm NM's alert to the ladies about posting in Infoshare ... That their are either leakers, shandles or some other means of breaching the Curtain.
You've missed the point, again. Go back, reread your post, slowly, and see if you can find out why it is incorrect. Here, I'll help, and repost it again.

Quote:
You should have no idea about anything that gets posted in Infoshare by any Provider about anything or anyone ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I imagine it will be mediocre at best.
Someone gets it. Guideline explanations are rarely awesome, they're pretty bland. That should be the case most of the time.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:03 PM   #611
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now I'm not privy to infoshare but if Natalia is blasting posters private information for no good reason like she is on other sites then that would be a thread that needs your presence.

Question: Were you pushing to ban me?
NOW ... you are not privy to Infoshare. Interesting choice of words.

Why would anyone be pushing to ban you?

You have you chance to prove that NM is posting what you say on other sites ... I don't see any links.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:22 PM   #612
PaulWalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Damn StinkyF, you are still on a roll I see. Lol
PaulWalker is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #613
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do not recall your answer to this Stinky.

Forget it is Natalia...should any female be putting private info on blast just because a poster changed his mind about seeing her?
I can only speculate that the Infoshare Mods aren't doing anything because there is nothing for them to do ... No violation, No penalty. The fact that you keep asking why the Infoshare Mods haven't done anything indicates that NM did not do anything that they need to address.

No, let's not forget about NM. You made an allegation specifically against NM.

I still don't see any links from any other websites proving what you claim and you have had ample opportunity to post proof.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:26 PM   #614
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
So this is your go to Stinky...myself and Lucas could not pass Natalia's screening process? I do not know Lucas so i can not speak for him but i can bet all the money you have saved up in your piggy bank that I've never contacted that lil Drama Queen!
Yet, you post about her all the time ... obsess much?
Old 12-07-2015, 08:29 PM   #615
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You've missed the point, again. Go back, reread your post, slowly, and see if you can find out why it is incorrect. Here, I'll help, and repost it again.

Someone gets it. Guideline explanations are rarely awesome, they're pretty bland. That should be the case most of the time.
Honestly, not worth my time. I'm not the one interested in peeking behind The Curtain.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women