Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47672
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2019, 09:49 AM   #601
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You believed the judge was getting ready to let Flynn walk when in fact he damn near called him a traitor and was ready to throw his ass in jail.

Both you and LL kept saying how the judge's order meant this and that...none of which has proven true.

He will not be exonerated by this judge. A judge with which I happen to agree with. Flynn is damn near a traitor. His work with Turkey should have gotten him thrown under the jail...

At what point in time will yall admit you were wrong in your assumption on exactly what the judge meant by his instructions to the proscution 8 months ago?
Jerome Corsi, as someone with standing, is challenging the legitimacy of the Mueller investigation which will also help Flynn. When Judge Sullivan asked Team Mueller if they had anything else they could charge Flynn with, they answered: "The Logan Act." Judge Sullivan sarcastically dismissed that notion with a comment to the effect that that was the law no one has ever been successfully prosecuted with. Team Mueller also informed Judge Sullivan -- in open court -- that Flynn was not guilty of treason. Hence your statement here is substantially "more wrong" than anything I have posted on this matter.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:13 PM   #602
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Jerome Corsi, as someone with standing, is challenging the legitimacy of the Mueller investigation which will also help Flynn. When Judge Sullivan asked Team Mueller if they had anything else they could charge Flynn with, they answered: "The Logan Act." Judge Sullivan sarcastically dismissed that notion with a comment to the effect that that was the law no one has ever been successfully prosecuted with. Team Mueller also informed Judge Sullivan -- in open court -- that Flynn was not guilty of treason. Hence your statement here is substantially "more wrong" than anything I have posted on this matter.
Jerome Corsi someone with standing lol!!! Standing in the swamp with the rest of the Trump liars. Corsi is an admitted dick sucker. Is that what you mean by someone with standing?
Old 01-08-2019, 05:02 PM   #603
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Jerome Corsi someone with standing lol!!! Standing in the swamp with the rest of the Trump liars. Corsi is an admitted dick sucker. Is that what you mean by someone with standing?
"Someone with standing" means Corsi can challenge Mueller's BS in court. Corsi has no family member, e.g., Flynn's son, that Mueller can leverage and extort Corsi into a plea bargain with. Mueller's whole case against Corsi is built on government agencies illegally spying on American citizens facilitated by the use of the fraudulent Steele Dossier to acquire warrants.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:08 PM   #604
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The judge you you uphold for dismissing the Logan Act is the same one who mentioned Flynn and traitor in the same sentence.

I've told some of you every since Sullivan was appointed and made his views known that you had misread wtf the judge meant. Last time Flynn was in court , that proved true.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:29 PM   #605
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The judge you you uphold for dismissing the Logan Act is the same one who mentioned Flynn and traitor in the same sentence.

I've told some of you every since Sullivan was appointed and made his views known that you had misread wtf the judge meant. Last time Flynn was in court , that proved true.
The judge in question amended his faulty statement after he was told the substance of his statement was in error. Hanging one's hat one the judge's recanted statement is also faulty.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:32 PM   #606
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The judge in question amended his faulty statement after he was told the substance of his statement was in error. Hanging one's hat one the judge's recanted statement is also faulty.
Why is the Flynn case taking so long IB? Is he scared hes going to jail or is he waiting on a pardon?
Old 01-08-2019, 05:57 PM   #607
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why is the Flynn case taking so long IB? Is he scared hes going to jail or is he waiting on a pardon?
Why don't you ask Mueller?
Old 01-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #608
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don't you ask Mueller?
Hes to busy draining the swamp lol!!!!
Old 01-08-2019, 06:29 PM   #609
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hes to busy draining the swamp lol!!!!
Mueller is a creature of the swamp. Mueller was one of Whitey Bulger's highest placed enablers. Mueller wrongly persecutes people into bankruptcy, false confessions and suicide.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:39 PM   #610
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Mueller is a creature of the swamp. Mueller was one of Whitey Bulger's highest placed enablers. Mueller wrongly persecutes people into bankruptcy, false confessions and suicide.
Yes, Mueller, like Bulger is a hit man. They just work for different people.
Old 01-08-2019, 06:45 PM   #611
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So why the change of heart?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.c21b3f1e9a8c
Old 01-08-2019, 09:58 PM   #612
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mueller is the fix it man for the deep state.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:00 PM   #613
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Quote:

I don't know. that thing with bulger only makes sense if Mueller was a mafia mole or he was bribed to cover him.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:26 PM   #614
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I don't know. that thing with bulger only makes sense if Mueller was a mafia mole or he was bribed to cover him.
Mueller was the HMIC, and he failed to act. Oh, his defenders will say he "didn't know," but it was his job to know. Exoneration by ignorance is itself an indictment of his abilities. Then he persecuted four men innocent of the charges they were imprisoned for by agitating to keep them falsely imprisoned. And then there's what he has done to Flynn.

Quote:
In 2001, the four men convicted of Teddy Deegan’s murder were exonerated. Turned out the FBI let them take the rap to protect one of their informants, a killer named Vincent “Jimmy’’ Flemmi, who just happened to be the brother of their other rat, Stevie Flemmi. Thanks to the FBI’s corruption, taxpayers got stuck with the $100 million bill for compensating the framed men, two of whom, Greco and Tameleo, died in prison.

Albano was appalled that, later that same year, Mueller was appointed FBI director, because it was Mueller, first as an assistant US attorney then as the acting US attorney in Boston, who wrote letters to the parole and pardons board throughout the 1980s opposing clemency for the four men framed by FBI lies.

Of course, Mueller was also in that position while Whitey Bulger was helping the FBI cart off his criminal competitors even as he buried bodies in shallow graves along the Neponset.

“Before he gets that extension,’’ Mike Albano said, “somebody in the Senate or House needs to ask him why the US Attorney’s office he led let the FBI protect Whitey Bulger.’’

(Boston Globe)
Old 01-08-2019, 10:58 PM   #615
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Mueller was the HMIC, and he failed to act. Oh, his defenders will say he "didn't know," but it was his job to know. Exoneration by ignorance is itself an indictment of his abilities. Then he persecuted four men innocent of the charges they were imprisoned for by keeping them falsely imprisoned.

exactly. what is known is that Mueller was at one time the DOJ asst. AG for the Boston area which makes him an overseer of the Boston FBI. He was then for a period of time HMIC of the Boston FBI. it doesn't matter if it overlaps the Whitey Bulgar issues as HMIC or not, Mueller was for a time the direct head of what is now known to be an FBI unit heavily involved in coverups.

so the only two conclusions are that Mueller is incompetent or complicit to this known FBI framing of innocent people.

now which of these scenario's makes Mueller look like a patron Saint that will certainly take down Trump???

NONE!!!

BAHAAAAAA

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women