Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2019, 11:03 PM   #616
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
exactly. what is know is that Mueller was at one time the DOJ asst. AG for the Boston area which makes him an overseer of the Boston FBI. He was then for a period of time HMIC of the Boston FBI. it doesn't matter if it overlaps the Whitey Bulgar issues as HMIC or not, Mueller was for a time the direct head of what is now known to be an FBI unit heavily involved in coverups.

so the only two conclusions are that Mueller is incompetent or complicit to this known FBI framing of innocent people. Precisely!

now which of these scenario's makes Mueller look like a patron Saint that will certainly take down Trump???

NONE!!!

BAHAAAAAA

And what he has done with Flynn is a travesty.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:11 AM   #617
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

And what he has done with Flynn is a travesty.
You don't know your stuff. You sit around an manufacturer shit up that has no factual basis. Flynn DID NOT reverse his guilty plea. This is a blatant Lie plain and simple
Old 01-09-2019, 08:53 AM   #618
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
That's old story that since has changed after his lies. He gets nothing. You would be the one that doesn't know your stuff. And he has to get permission to travel. Things aren't goof for General Red Coat
Provide a link that states he loses his pension. Run along now.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:12 AM   #619
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Provide a link that states he loses his pension. Run along now.
Look at your OP bambi. You dont have any credibility on this thread. Flynn had a chance to change his plea and he backed down. I call bullshit on your thread and its not to hard to prove. Lol
Old 01-09-2019, 09:36 AM   #620
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't know your stuff. You sit around an manufacturer shit up that has no factual basis. Flynn DID NOT reverse his guilty plea. This is a blatant Lie plain and simple
Never said Flynn would reverse his guilty plea, as you falsely and repeatedly claim. I said Flynn will be exonerated on the basis of this case against him being illegal and fruit of the poisonous tree.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:17 AM   #621
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never said Flynn would reverse his guilty plea, as you falsely and repeatedly claim. I said Flynn will be exonerated on the basis of this case against him being illegal and fruit of the poisonous tree.
Other than a "guess" on you part its pure fabrication. There is zero facts. Flynn cowered when the Judge scolded him for being a Traitor, Im sorry I mean sold out his country
Old 01-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #622
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And just when do you think this will happen?

I would suppose there are folks that think Timothy McVeigh will be exonerated.

Can't ever prove them wrong.

But let's just say that the odds are not in your favor IB.

Flynn was enriching himself , he should be sharing a cell with the Illinois governor
Old 01-09-2019, 02:11 PM   #623
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Other than a "guess" on you part its pure fabrication. There is zero facts. Flynn cowered when the Judge scolded him for being a Traitor, Im sorry I mean sold out his country
Actually, the judge said he fucked up when he made that remark out of ignorance, and you're repeating it after the judge admitted it was an ignorant remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
And just when do you think this will happen?

I would suppose there are folks that think Timothy McVeigh will be exonerated.

Can't ever prove them wrong.

But let's just say that the odds are not in your favor IB.

Flynn was enriching himself , he should be sharing a cell with the Illinois governor
It'll happen after Corsi has his day in court. Judicial Watch is also attacking Mueller's legitimacy in the courts. Unlike hildebeest, Flynn wasn't a public office holder when he was working as a liaison for a foreign government. John Moynihan and Lawerence W. Doyle are using Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal and hildebeest emails to establish that hildebeest was doing the bidding of foreign agents while hildebeest was Secretary of State.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:18 PM   #624
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, the judge said he fucked up when he made that remark out of ignorance, and you're repeating it after the judge admitted it was an ignorant remark.

It'll happen after Corsi has his day in court. Judicial Watch is also attacking Mueller's legitimacy in the courts. Unlike hildebeest, Flynn wasn't a public office holder when he was working as a liaison for a foreign government. John Moynihan and Lawerence W. Doyle are using Sid "Vicious" Blumenthal and hildebeest emails to establish that hildebeest was doing the bidding of foreign agents while hildebeest was Secretary of State.
I have one question IB. Has Michael' You Sold Out Your Country" Flynn reversed his guilty plea as of today?. I can help you since you dont know your stuff. The answer is No.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:25 PM   #625
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have one question IB. Has Michael' You Sold Out Your Country" Flynn reversed his guilty plea as of today?. I can help you since you dont know your stuff. The answer is No.
Never said he would, and you continue to repeat a statement the judge said was made in ignorance.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #626
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look at your OP bambi. You dont have any credibility on this thread. Flynn had a chance to change his plea and he backed down. I call bullshit on your thread and its not to hard to prove. Lol
It’s you that doesn’t have credibility. I’m waiting for your link. But one doesn’t exist because Flynn will not lose his military pension. None of the charges against him happened while he was in the military. Flynn could have reversed his plea. The judge asked him if he wanted to. Why go thru that when Meuller suggested no jail time. Why waste more time and money on this fiasco.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #627
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s you that doesn’t have credibility. I’m waiting for your link. But one doesn’t exist because Flynn will not lose his military pension. None of the charges against him happened while he was in the military. Flynn could have reversed his plea. The judge asked him if he wanted to. Why go thru that when Meuller suggested no jail time. Why waste more time and money on this fiasco.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #628
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Well now that is a tad more definitive...but then many of you were definitive when you supposed that Sullivan would let Flynn walk.

I suppose we can give you another bite a the forbidden fruit!

And Corsi is an idiot.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #629
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let me get this straight Bambi, You are a life time military man who is accused of being a traitor and you plead guilty because its a waste of your time and money to defend your reputation? Is that what you are saying?

I was wrong. He doesn't lose his pension.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a02abe90ff61
Old 01-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #630
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Here you fucking idiot. I’ll paste the first paragraph so you don’t have to read the whole thing.

On Friday, Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order in United States v. Flynn that, while widely unnoticed, reveals something fascinating: A motion by Michael Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea based on government misconduct is likely in the works.
Quote:
So first you day Flynn will withdraw his guilty plea and now you are trying to say he would withdraw his guilty plea but it will cost him too much money to defend his innocence!

Damn.

Did you read the riot act the judge read Flynn? He damn sure didn't think Flynn is a choir boy!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women