Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60430
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48468
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36131
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #631
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Your fundraiser IS GOING TO PAY THE PRICE! You've deemed yourself hobby savior. I am the LORD OF DESTRUCTION! And other charities will prosper from what you WILL BE LOSING. You know me and know I always fulfill my promises
I think the idea's you put out are going to have an opposite effect on other things Rick. Congrats... You will win.... there will probably be no Austin fundraiser associated with the community that involves the members....You present too much of a danger to a lot of innocent people.

uh.... so.... What now?..... I'll start a new thread to bring the other issues up that surround Slave Guinevere. We will start with copies of all her posts that describe her medical conditions and immune system deficiencies and then summaries of what all that means to the laymen.......

Nothing changes.....

SL still gets to keep your girl.
You still get to get laid.... Well.. at least when you have the money for it...
Ya gotta get over it man....
She moved on....

I tell you what.... I've always liked you man...
You go tell her it worked.
You destroyed the Fundraiser with your "Army of 20"
and see if she give you a handjob at least....

I'll start up the new thread and you will keep it going with me till it hits 20000 views and then you can shut me down again and maybe get to touch her tits again...

I'll do that for you Ricky...

What do you think?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #632
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
uh.... so.... What now?..... I'll start a new thread to bring the other issues up that surround Slave Guinevere. We will start with copies of all her posts that describe her medical conditions and immune system deficiencies and then summaries of what all that means to the laymen.......

Nothing changes.....
This is between you and Rick. The threat above to rehash old posts that you've already into the ground should be (should, but who knows what mods and admins will do) considered harassment, bullying, boorish and at the very least, ungentlemanly behavior.

At least, if you had something new, you could hide behind that argument, but threatening a "redo" - the threat alone, is just vindictive and mean. Be a man and take your fight to rick. For all the good you claim to do for the ladies, continuing to target her just makes you look like a tool and post troll and some other words that would run afoul of guidelines.

Speaking of which, even before rick's return, you were threatening "nothing changes"... With the threat below to post stuff against the guidelines, perhaps personal communications.... The kind of info that will "get you a vacation" before the "MODs get involved".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers
Now truthfully.......I have a personal vacation planned and will be gone anyway and I may just dump a lot for people to read and form opinions on prior to leaving as it will surely get me a vacation...... I just need to figure a way to do it to get maximum exposure for everyone to enjoy the material prior to the MODs getting involved and cleaning it all up.....
So this is just another excuse to hound her.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:08 AM   #633
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
This is between you and Rick. The threat above to rehash old posts that you've already into the ground should be (should, but who knows what mods and admins will do) considered harassment, bullying, boorish and at the very least, ungentlemanly behavior.

At least, if you had something new, you could hide behind that argument, but threatening a "redo" - the threat alone, is just vindictive and mean. Be a man and take your fight to rick. For all the good you claim to do for the ladies, continuing to target her just makes you look like a tool and post troll and some other words that would run afoul of guidelines.

Actually... there is a lot that is new... Judge it when it is posted....

And Ricky is here on behalf of Slave.... I don't believe for a moment that everything he has posted was not screened by and approved by her first......

It was shared with others previously and even Louigi couldn't wait to let us know it was about to spring forth.... he announced it a week ago.....

In case you have not noticed......

"Guidelines" seem to have been set aside except where nuclear rules have been violated....

However..... I will stay within the "guidelines"... I always strive to do so....

And this is not something new... just an extension to the topic of the thread which is the risks that Slave presents to the community......

those risks have been taken to a new level now with her supporters condoning outing innocent people and destroying something that was pretty cool.....

it certainly is NOT going to be met with silence.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #634
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually... there is a lot that is new... Judge it when it is posted....

And Ricky is here on behalf of Slave.... I don't believe for a moment that everything he has posted was not screened by and approved by her first......

It was shared with others previously and even Louigi couldn't wait to let us know it was about to spring forth.... he announced it a week ago.....

In case you have not noticed......

"Guidelines" seem to have been set aside except where nuclear rules have been violated....

However..... I will stay within the "guidelines"... I always strive to do so....

And this is not something new... just an extension to the topic of the thread which is the risks that Slave presents to the community......

those risks have been taken to a new level now with her supporters condoning outing innocent people and destroying something that was pretty cool.....

it certainly is NOT going to be met with silence.
If the guidelines are set aside, post your offer to stand down. See my edit above your reply... You threatened more... And in that threat, said you'd run afoul of the guidelines and that was even before rick came back.

I also know that some information you have, or claim to have, is inaccurate so I suspect you'll have more unnamed sources unless you in fact break the guidelines and post private communications or get these"sources" to come forward. 2 or more people repeating the same lie for whatever reason, doesn't change the fact it's a lie.

And you should know by now, no one "controls" rick - your "pu$$y whipped" accusations, notwithstanding.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:49 AM   #635
Whispers

Quote:
If the guidelines are set aside, post your offer to stand down. See my edit above your reply... You threatened more... And in that threat, said you'd run afoul of the guidelines and that was even before rick came back.

I also know that some information you have, or claim to have, is inaccurate so I suspect you'll have more unnamed sources unless you in fact break the guidelines and post private communications or get these"sources" to come forward. 2 or more people repeating the same lie for whatever reason, doesn't change the fact it's a lie.

And you should know by now, no one "controls" rick - your "pu$$y whipped" accusations, notwithstanding.
I'll stay within the guidelines for now.... They may choose to say "Enough is Enough" the moment I cross them ya know.....

There is a forum I can post everything though....
Old 06-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #636
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll stay within the guidelines for now.... They may choose to say "Enough is Enough" the moment I cross them ya know.....

There is a forum I can post everything though....
Ahhh... The hidden forum where all truths are revealed. Perhaps you have some pull and can get me access?

And just bc the guidelines don't exist there, doesn't make any content there more 'true'
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #637
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Ahhh... The hidden forum where all truths are revealed. Perhaps you have some pull and can get me access?

And just bc the guidelines don't exist there, doesn't make any content there more 'true'

Are you talking about the infamous spider hole forum that either does or doesn't exist and the mere mention of will get you a vacation?? Oh shit, see ya later guys
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:57 AM   #638
Whispers

Quote:
So Whispers you may take this confidence scheme off the boards, but how much traffic do you think it's going to get?

You missed the point or maybe your too simple to understand. YOU canceled it... I said OK.... So there will be no Fundraising campaign, hooker raffles or ECCIE involvement.

And what makes you think the threads that I'm going to write in regards to it will stop merely because you don't post threads, or have a hooker raffle to scam the good folks of Eccie? lol it continues no matter what, you can count on me
You can rage all you want to little man..... You seem to have thrown aside what made you the lovable ECCIE rebel and provided you credibility and became that which you once despised.... simply for the lost love of an old hooker....

When you are done dragging her through the mud here and other cities and she actually DOES have some negative impact that results from her actions and the actions of her supporters I kind of doubt she turns to you to support her and her kids.... She probably saw pretty quick you were not the kind of guy that could afford to "keep her" in things she is accustomed to....

With her Medical Issues coming back to the Front Page I'm sure others considering seeing you will need to ask and wonder if all that personal time at her side and in her bed involved you bare-backing her...... No a healthy action with a partner that has an Immune System Deficiency...

I think you pointed that out in a question to me about barebacking Sugar Babies.... YES by the way... It's lasted 10 months and a decision was made that we would forgo it.

Anyway..... Slave's Indiscretions and carelessness with Client's information led to all of this.... Do you have any comments on any of that? Or are you simply on a Shoot the Messenger campaign?

Old 06-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #639
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You can rage all you want to little man..... You seem to have thrown aside what made you the lovable ECCIE rebel and provided you credibility and became that which you once despised.... simply for the lost love of an old hooker....

When you are done dragging her through the mud here and other cities and she actually DOES have some negative impact that results from her actions and the actions of her supporters I kind of doubt she turns to you to support her and her kids.... She probably saw pretty quick you were not the kind of guy that could afford to "keep her" in things she is accustomed to....

With her Medical Issues coming back to the Front Page I'm sure others considering seeing you will need to ask and wonder if all that personal time at her side and in her bed involved you bare-backing her...... No a healthy action with a partner that has an Immune System Deficiency...

I think you pointed that out in a question to me about barebacking Sugar Babies.... YES by the way... It's lasted 10 months and a decision was made that we would forgo it.

Anyway..... Slave's Indiscretions and carelessness with Client's information led to all of this.... Do you have any comments on any of that? Or are you simply on a Shoot the Messenger campaign?

Isn't bringing up medical issue NOT ALLOWED?
Why is it people continue to bash a provider over and over???
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #640
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Why yes it is Annika!

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

And Whimpy to your cheap ass question about BB, the answer is NO! unlike you who admits you do your SugarBabies BB!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #641
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Goodness. A mod might need to hire an accounting firm to tally all the infractions this one hobbyist has racked up speculating/discussing another's medical condition.

Anyone up to the challenge, or should Beagle start another thread?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #642
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

LACKS DISCRETION ????
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #643
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
LACKS DISCRETION ????
Yes. Someone should start a thread.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:45 AM   #644
Whispers

Quote:
Quote:
Why yes it is Annika!

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

And Whispers to your cheap ass question about BB, the answer is NO! "Cheap Ass question? Didn't you ask me the same question a few days ago?

unlike you who admits you do your SugarBabies BB
None of them are fucking anyone here and I use protection if I see a provider so there is little risk to the community.......

Quote:

We are discussing issues that surround a provider. Not bashing a Provider.

There has been no shortage of discussion regarding her medical condition as she brought it all to the board and made it quite an issues seeking sympathy as well as praise.... More than once.....

In trying to attack another member in one of her desperate please for attention she told us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
I was born without an immune system and my body is completely incapable of building ANTIBODIES to ANY SORT OF PATHOGEN be it BACTERIAL, VIRAL OR FUNGAL… So, all of those VACCINATIONS that YOU and the REST OF THE POPULATION depend on to PROTECT YOUR BODY FROM LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS'S I CANNOT MAKE…

If I make it to the age of 50 I will be incredibly LUCKY!!

Slave Guinevere
Considering what the line of work she has chosen it is a reasonable question to ask Ricky if he barebacked her as he continues to see other ladies in the community. he felt the need to ask me the same question a couple of days ago.

I am not saying she HAS any other medical condition that she has not told us about but she has told us in no unclear terms in more than one place that if ANYONE is going to catch something she is probably more at risk than anyone else... hence why she has lovingly become known as "bubblegirl"...

Feedback can be provided in a variety of manners... Discussing the implications of one member bare-backing her and seeing others here in the community is providing feedback....

Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 AM   #645
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Guess you can't read the GUIDELINE where it says you can respond if she ask a question about it and is looking for an answer.
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women