Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2015, 12:22 AM   #646
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
and your life is what? gotta be something to be cranky as fuck and worrying about others all the time.

again, if you find it boring and don't care for it don't click the thread. sounds simple enough. or if you found it sooo boring I doubt you'd feel the urge to even post and comment.

I know I join all the knitting and croquet forums I can find and post more than I do here. then I come here and look for threads I don't find entertaining and comment on those to. ha, ha.

you say it with the suggestion it takes time, effort, and is difficult to do. it isn't. and the only reason the one account stood out is because it was previously posted in response to another complaint session.

anyways I'm plenty entertained. pretty sure you're free to start a thread you yourself find entertaining and go to town. pretty sure I won't feel a compulsion to click on it and chatter how it isn't entertaining to me.

per you're own post

find it amusing to be addressed specifically again as if I'm the only one posting here. just avoid my threads and/or set me to ignore
the triple crown is over....we know who won, mIss ED wasn't there.....but she could still spout her opinion ......IJS
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:36 PM   #647
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
and your life is what? gotta be something to be cranky as fuck and worrying about others all the time.

again, if you find it boring and don't care for it don't click the thread. sounds simple enough. or if you found it sooo boring I doubt you'd feel the urge to even post and comment.

I know I join all the knitting and croquet forums I can find and post more than I do here. then I come here and look for threads I don't find entertaining and comment on those to. ha, ha.

you say it with the suggestion it takes time, effort, and is difficult to do. it isn't. and the only reason the one account stood out is because it was previously posted in response to another complaint session.

anyways I'm plenty entertained. pretty sure you're free to start a thread you yourself find entertaining and go to town. pretty sure I won't feel a compulsion to click on it and chatter how it isn't entertaining to me.

per you're own post

find it amusing to be addressed specifically again as if I'm the only one posting here. just avoid my threads and/or set me to ignore
Stop biting her bait it only makes you look like a MITCH ijs
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #648
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

when you're right, you're right.

sometimes the constant buzzing triggers a reflex swat.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:03 AM   #649
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Stop biting her bait it only makes you look like a whiny bitch ijs
Too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
the triple crown is over....we know who won, mIss ED wasn't there.....but she could still spout her opinion ......IJS
Coming from a dude who's grill looks like he's been chewing on gravel... ok....
Why hate because mine are straight, white, and damn near perfect?

p.s. Yawn...Get some new material if you'd really like to spar; that shit was old a long time ago.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:24 AM   #650
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Too late

p.s. Yawn...Get some new material if you'd really like to spar; that shit was old a long time ago.
just my personal oppinion...........

your resemblance to a horse, as your facial features do...pretty relevant, IMHO,
since I have no need to advertise perhaps you could expand your comments on my looks....you might have a nice body....but your horse face would be a deal breaker for me....personally
I'd love to hear how you judge my looks ....having never seen me......but I'm sure you can explain
the same way you could explain the post you sent to the mods to try and get me banned....how did that work out for you?
obviously my post touched a nerve as your name wasn't mentioned....lol .. paranoid much?
Old 06-11-2015, 09:21 AM   #651
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Too late

I think you have him mixed up with someone else on this thread.. But don't mind me lol..
Old 06-11-2015, 10:48 AM   #652
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
just my personal oppinion...........

your resemblance to a horse, as your facial features do...pretty relevant, IMHO,
since I have no need to advertise perhaps you could expand your comments on my looks....you might have a nice body....but your horse face would be a deal breaker for me....personally
I'd love to hear how you judge my looks ....having never seen me......but I'm sure you can explain
the same way you could explain the post you sent to the mods to try and get me banned....how did that work out for you?
obviously my post touched a nerve as your name wasn't mentioned....lol .. paranoid much?
Really? Having not ever seen me that's rich. I've posted enough pics for you to know better..

Also, I've never sent the mods anything about you, if I did, remind me please because I sure the fuck don't recall that... in the words of Evelyn Lozada, "bitch you're a non fucking factor". So to thinck that I would waste my time on you is, well, downright adorable. Your wakeup impression is pitiful, get your weight up if you wanna "get some" lmbao

Try again dollface.
No really, when did I try to get you banned?
Old 06-11-2015, 11:31 AM   #653
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I think you have him mixed up with someone else on this thread.. But don't mind me lol..
I won't... unless you wanna help your boy out.. he might need it.
Old 06-11-2015, 12:09 PM   #654
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Lol you guys are hilarious.
If that's true, I'm glad to bring a sense of humor to the table. This is supposed to be fun after all. It's also nice to have the mods input of how things work around here. I appreciate the educational material.

Ok allow me to explain a bit about the process...
I did say all along that there was something more to the process that we weren't seeing... Thanks for clearing that up.

Either way, nothing happens immediately. Hope that clears it up for you lunatics
I'll try to take the "lunatic" remark as a slight compliment. I'll keep the lunatic Hat next to the tin foil one just in case. We all have to keep ourselves amused, and only hope it's entertaining to others as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
doesn't this mean Mister Pistol owes me a -5 points mod promotional code? or pass go and collect a free one time use of the mod card? NO

The mod's "free pussy card" is non-transferrable... Duly noted. So, if offered use, don't expect the provider to honor the transaction.

• Hoodlum Lover: fastest account creation to ban known
When I was a mod on Eraps for Pittsburgh, I onced banned five handles at one time before they posted.
Is this Pistol Pete bragging? Or does he just want it on record that he got 5 with 1 shot? Either way, since it did happen on another hooker board, I don't think the record would be transferrable. If so, beware, Pete may try to set the Eccie record even higher...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #655
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I won't... unless you wanna help your boy out.. he might need it.
I know who to cross & who not to & I am staying out of this one lol.. Tony Your alone buddy lol I Can't Burn My Bridge lol
Old 06-11-2015, 10:44 PM   #656
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL..TFF I'd never stop loving your crazy ass ..
I thinck Tony thincks I slighted him in some way that I didn't.
Oh well, that's how the interwebs works.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #657
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL..TFF I'd never stop loving your crazy ass ..
I thinck Tony thincks I slighted him in some way that I didn't.
Oh well, that's how the interwebs works.
Thinck real hard....you never rtm a post of mine ??, then we have a rogue mod...my last ban came from a response I made to YOU.....and I was told I would get 1 yr ban...outing a friend/relative of YOURS, in that post.....
I didn't thinck you slighted me I thought you had some deal going with a mod....because a mod here wouldn't have an agenda to ban a member without a reason....I would hope.....
but I saved all the emails and pm's
Old 06-12-2015, 02:11 AM   #658
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Thinck real hard....you never rtm a post of mine ??, then we have a rogue mod...my last ban came from a response I made to YOU.....and I was told I would get 1 yr ban...outing a friend/relative of YOURS, in that post.....
I didn't thinck you slighted me I thought you had some deal going with a mod....because a mod here wouldn't have an agenda to ban a member without a reason....I would hope.....
but I saved all the emails and pm's
Holy Tebow!
Got a new conspiracy in the making...
I can see the headlines:
Mods with an agenda!
what on earth could that agenda be?
which mod could possibly do such a thing?

yeah, maybe the threat of a year ban was a warning you stepped on someone's toes. Someone you should probably avoid instead of confronting... IJS.
This looks like a fight you can not hope to win. Might be a good time to evaluate the cost/reward factor before moving forward
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 06:19 AM   #659
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Thinck real hard....you never rtm a post of mine ??, then we have a rogue mod...my last ban came from a response I made to YOU.....
Linck, please.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #660
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

tought you were the link/thread master/scribe

ha. j/j
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women