Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2014, 12:01 PM   #646
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Guess you can't read the GUIDELINE where it says you can respond if she ask a question about it and is looking for an answer.
Your 9,999 post RR almost to 10,000 man

Oh back on topic:

U cannot continually bring up a persons medical issues and not consider it bashing IJS! LACKS DISCRETION!
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #647
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
She kicked it off to begin with, I'm sure she will kickoff the second half perhaps the players on her special teams are suffering post traumatic stress syndrome from the first half.
told you so, you can depend on them when there's a chance to kick off a shitstorm.
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:03 PM   #648
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Guess you can't read the GUIDELINE where it says you can respond if she ask a question about it and is looking for an answer.
Nope... She welcomes the feedback.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
I would like to THANK everyone for their personal input, advice and criticism in regards to this situation between Savak and myself…

It is not often that I am blessed with the attention of:

Whispers (Member since 4-30-09): ~ 5 years on ECCIE

dearhunter (Member since 12-30-09) ~ 4 years on ECCIE

texasjohn1965 (Member since 12-28-09) ~ 4 years on ECCIE

Wakeup (Member since 12-13-10) ~ 4 years on ECCIE

Some of life's lessons are rather harsh… I could sit at home and worry every day about my physical challenges… or I could rail against the injustice of having my professional world destroyed by the diagnosis of my disorder… I could feel sorry for myself that I cannot go to many of the functions that my children have at school… I could live in fear every minute that if I leave my house that I am going to get sick and die...

1) I could challenge my mind to research the internet to analyze and try new therapies to help my DITSY immune system deal with it's environment…

3) I can get up every day and work out 2 to 4 hours a day so that my body has a much better chance of conquering the challenges that the environment throws at it every day…

4) I can create and follow a list of guidelines that will help to ensure and improve my health… I can get up every day and check the weather and I can chart what seems to trigger my disorder to flare up… I can then take that research and use it to create a plan and then implement that strategy in order to improve by well being...

As Karen Salmansohn says:

"I can decide to see… EQUALS.

Your enemies = your teachers
Your failure = your wisdom
Your mistakes = your growth opportunities
Your undesired endings + your desirable beginnings

I hope that everyone has a great week and an even better week-end… Thank you for taking the time to read, comment and listen…

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
Sorry Rickyboy..... She put it out there and solicited as well as appreciated feedback.

Come on man... How many texts do you have in your phone to/from her... It's all about attention!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #649
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annika View Post
U cannot continually bring up a persons medical issues and not consider it bashing IJS! LACKS DISCRETION!
I disagree.... She told us that she represents and extreme risk... discussing that risk and making sure others are aware of it is the responsible thing to do. Not an act of indiscretion....

For goodness sake woman.... This is a chick afraid to go to her kids school functions because of what she might catch around them........

Yet she engages in unprotected oral..... also doing Anal and CFS with multiple people in every week including orgies..... Do you want to see her clients? There are some looking for a new gal to see and some ladies refusing to see them....

Now lets get back on the topic of indiscretion... I believe Beagle has spun up a new thread that deals with a lot of the story she told us about her medical condition....

I can agree that this is all incredibly indiscreet on her own part.... She NEVER should have shared it....
Old 06-09-2014, 12:39 PM   #650
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

When do we get a threAD about the dog........I love puppies.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:53 PM   #651
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Nope... She welcomes the feedback.....

Sorry Rickyboy..... She put it out there and solicited as well as appreciated feedback.
... That's a pretty thin interpretation of:

unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Given that the mods are taking cover from the rain and only spiking baby meme pics, I don't expect any action but she didn't ask a question to be responded to. Medical issues are one of those nuclear ones you speak of... Generally, but her post describing her habits to improve her health are not a question and her thanks for comments is certainly not an invitation for you to mischaracterize her condition as you so terribly did (genetic vs acquired). She described her condition in detail as you've quoted... You speculated As to what her genetic disorder means she may 'have' now and that is defamatory at worst, dishonest at best.

Stick to your "facts" and avoid speculating and skirting guidelines with wafer thin arguments.

Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #652
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I've noticed that every time things heat up in this thread or any other Whispers vs Slave G thread, a very lovey dovey Slave G review pops up and the ass-kissing party begins.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #653
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Maybe because she is always seeing clients, and they enjoy their time with her.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:20 PM   #654
Whispers

Quote:
so .... what is it.....

She's busy as hell?

or all this is hurting her?
Old 06-09-2014, 02:40 PM   #655
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

What many of you forget is the ECCIE is not the be all and end all of hobbying. Plenty of providers make a great living without ever coming on here.

So, the best any "haters" can ask for here is the SG disappears from here. Yes, I think all of this hurts her ECCIE business. And I've said before, I think her "fans" are the ones doing her the most disservice.

Yes Whispers, et al., have shed a lot of negative light on her and her business practices, but I doubt that kept most of the lurkers here from seeing her.

Maybe it is best for her to step away from eccie. But I don't think it matters much as long as long as her fans keep on the attack.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:49 PM   #656
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
This! Happened to just see her recently and did enjoy our time. As for whispers saying she presents a risk, not true. Research has told me it's genetic, in other words not a risk factor for anyone. In her own words. As you would say. Ijs.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #657
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dew View Post
This! Happened to just see her recently and did enjoy our time. As for whispers saying she presents a risk, not true. Research has told me it's genetic, in other words not a risk factor for anyone. In her own words. As you would say. Ijs.

WOW!... you REALLY do not understand do you?

You are right. IF her information is correct and her lack of an Immune System is correct.... Then you are not in danger of losing yours due to contact with her.... I suppose....

Why is it so hard to take that the next step though?

The woman is afraid to go to her kids school because catching ANYTHING is so incredibly easy for her to do! HER WORDS.... Not mine.... She is more at risk to catch a cold..... the flu.... just about ANY communicable disease than anyone that has a normal immune system..... SHE TOLD US..... It's no rumor.... Its not a guess.....

THAT is where the risk lies sir..... It lies in the probability that if you put her next to any other provider you could choose.... there is a greater risk SHE could have something and pass it on....

SHE feels she could easily contract an illness and die before she is 50.....

SHE told us....

See her if you like.... Just don't downplay the risk she already told us about....
Old 06-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #658
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Why is it so hard to take that the next step though?
Quote:
THAT is where the risk lies sir..... It lies in the probability that if you put her next to any other provider you could choose.... there is a greater risk SHE could have something and pass it on..
And that my friends is the speculation part. Your assumption is that she could get something communicable, not just detrimental to her own health. At least you learned and couched the above in a talk of "risk" but when you speculate about what the risk is, or what may be present, iit's a d!ck move and defamatory and in a world where guidelines were interpreted as they are written, it would be disallowed here.

Given her awareness of her own situation, her dedication to her fitness and health, and just the fact that she is a kind and caring person and wouldn't put others at risk, I'd say your generic calculus of 'greater' risk may have some merit but the specific implementation of it with Guinevere just doesn't register.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #659
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

There is a higher probability of catching a cold or flu around large crowds, especially at a School or Hospital.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:50 PM   #660
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Where is Mokoa with his bag of points?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women