Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2016, 05:06 AM   #646
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaSedusax View Post
My mom overdosed a few years back on prescription medication = angel
Ak47 = I had a friend killed in Houston for things she said on social media. Your mouth is a strong weapon. That story is a little too much for Eccie. However they are both good pieces. And very meaningful. All of my tattoos are. You should see my medusa. "Sedusa" it's also a part of my sleeve

Thanks for sharing that us who get tattoos do it for ourselves. I'm not sure why some people are still confused about this...

More importantly, sorry for your losses.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:19 AM   #647
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapper69 View Post
It's the room you trap your customers in and make them pay you to fuck them to get out.
LMAO um negative if anything im the one trapped especially if there anything like yourself
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 08:24 AM   #648
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
There you go, there's you an explanation mija. Now shouldn't you be trying to make yourself relevant in Houston, since they clearly don't appreciate you, as much time as you're STILL spending in Dallas trying to troll my shit. I haven't even logged in 24hrs yet you haven't missed a moment you are so worried about Kitty. Like I said really all bs aside it's very flattering. Thank you but I don't need you to make me look any better. Now go take your ass to sleep so you can have a good day tomorrow. Hugs!
You made a thread if you don't want us to give our 2 cents in regards to the thread topic which is BS then stop making threads.. You can't pick & choose who you want to comment on your thread thats not how the bs works..
Old 08-29-2016, 08:43 AM   #649
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

DoMo and Kitty are two sides of the same coin - neither of them is able to quit the drama, and both of them whine about being on the receiving end of it.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 09:03 AM   #650
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
DoMo and Kitty are two sides of the same coin - neither of them is able to quit the drama, and both of them whine about being on the receiving end of it.
Negative where am I whining? Where do I claim to be a victim? Smh don't fucking comoare me to that dumb ass whore because we are no where near the same anything asshole...
Old 08-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #651
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Heh
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 11:10 AM   #652
1+1
BANNED

Default Chicagoboy is suggesting there is whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Im going to talk about it regardless just not to you... I'm telling you this I'm no longer going to respond to your bs & Im telling you to leave me alone... You're trying to start unnecessary bs & im not going for it...
Old 08-29-2016, 11:16 AM   #653
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 PM   #654
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, you can post anywhere you wish Dorthy. Although I wonder, why you aren't more concerned about getting your own shit together, like your unreliable reputation so you don't ncns anymore clients vs running your dick sucker on threads where you have zero relevancy?

I'm just saying get your own house in order before you presume to talk about someone else. ESPECIALLY a sister provider who goes through the same struggles as you do in this profession we choose.

Instead of constantly tearing down other providers why don't you put your obsessive desire for communication and attention to better uses and do some good with it?

Hint: Trying to make other people look bad doesn't make you ever look any better.

Now, have you gotten some sleep yet? If not take your ass to bed. Concerned about you. You need to rest.

Don't be bitter get better.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 01:07 PM   #655
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yes, you can post anywhere you wish Dorthy. Although I wonder, why you aren't more concerned about getting your own shit together, like your unreliable reputation so you don't ncns anymore clients vs running your dick sucker on threads where you have zero relevancy?

I'm just saying get your own house in order before you presume to talk about someone else. ESPECIALLY a sister provider who goes through the same struggles as you do in this profession we choose.

Instead of constantly tearing down other providers why don't you put your obsessive desire for communication and attention to better uses and do some good with it?

Hint: Trying to make other people look bad doesn't make you ever look any better.

Now, have you gotten some sleep yet? If not take your ass to bed. Concerned about you. You need to rest.

Don't be bitter get better.
My shit is together but honestly since my ban I haven't talked shit to others like I did mainly because I have no time... My reputation is good Ive never had a problem with business just fyi.. I went to bed last night im on my way to my fishing spot before this rain hits again no worries im good..

Nobody is perfect & we both could work on things & ive never denied that..

Anyways I have to pay attention before I get stuck trying to drive on this path where I really need a truck.. So you have a good day kitty
Old 08-29-2016, 01:27 PM   #656
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
My shit is together but honestly since my ban I haven't talked shit to others like I did mainly because I have no time... My reputation is good Ive never had a problem with business just fyi.. I went to bed last night im on my way to my fishing spot before this rain hits again no worries im good..

Anyways I have to pay attention before I get stuck trying to drive on this path where I really need a truck.. So you have a good day kitty
Hot girl dirty that fucks for a living and spends her free time going fishing? I may be in love
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #657
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Thank you, Dorthy, I very much appreciate the civil response from you and you are right, nobody's perfect. Good day to you too.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Hot girl dirty that fucks for a living and spends her free time going fishing? I may be in love
In Love? Coming from you a ocd stalker with a vendetta against a provider...SCARY.

I'd say Run Dorthy and watch your back because he is real quick to switch personalities on people and turn from admirer to brutal hater and lie about you to top it all off.

He also demands BB at a lowball price so if you don't provide it and turn him down, Watch Out! Look at his history with me if you need any proof to how dirty in a bad way he is. He was praising how classy I was right before he flipped a script over BB.

TheEccie214 you need to come with a warning label. You leave Dorthy out of your obsessive delusions.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM   #658
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Thank you, Dorthy, I very much appreciate the civil response from you and you are right, nobody's perfect. Good day to you too.

Smile

In Love? Coming from you a ocd stalker with a vendetta against a provider...SCARY.

I'd say Run Dorthy and watch your back because he is real quick to switch personalities on people and turn from admirer to brutal hater and lie about you to top it all off.

He also demands BB at a lowball price so if you don't provide it and turn him down, Watch Out! Look at his history with me if you need any proof to how dirty in a bad way he is. He was praising how classy I was right before he flipped a script over BB.
Please provide proof that I've ever negotiated with anyone. And I've done bb with select providers (not you because you're a known bare backer with transsexuals) but never demanded it by any means. Actually I'd say 80% of my sessions have been covered.

You're saying someone else is a danger is great, the girl that steals money and vehicles feels someone else is a danger. And shown proof you did PM me to others - keep going Kitty, I have nothing to lose and you can't keep your old, fat, stealing, barebacking, clown makeup wearing, trap shut. Start another thread Kitty, I'm sure it'll do you good when people research you.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 02:41 PM   #659
JLanister
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:
My shit is together but honestly since my ban I haven't talked shit to others like I did mainly because I have no time... My reputation is good Ive never had a problem with business just fyi.
Dorfy:
Smh don't fucking compare me to that dumb ass whore because we are no where near the same anything asshole...
JLanister is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 03:06 PM   #660
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My case in point.

Everything he just said about me was a lie. And vicious lies at that.

Eccie214 you are one sick mfing puppy. Bless your pointy little head.

Ladies and gentlemen, I accept people for who they are despite their race, religion or sexual orientation. My ties to the TS community are because I have raised a transgender child who is now 22. Sex has nothing to do with it.

This is a cruel, hateful lie he is spreading. What he does is he finds something with a small kernel of truth that he can build on to make himself relevant and credible such as me having a son with a gender identity crisis. He thincks he is very smart. Really he is acting dumb. Real dumb.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women