Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59977
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47588
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2020, 03:33 PM   #661
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fidel - perseveration and namecalling - marxist DPST elitist entitled devotee of terrorism and marxism.

It is likely not to end well.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:31 PM   #662
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Fidel - perseveration and namecalling - marxist DPST elitist entitled devotee of terrorism and marxism.

It is likely not to end well.
redneck

Bars open yet ha ha
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 11:22 PM   #663
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
redneck

Bars open yet ha ha
at least we taught yous how to speel redneck, Fidel.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 06:35 AM   #664
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
at least we taught yous how to speel redneck, Fidel.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
speel?

spell, at least itaught you redneck

on we go
Old 08-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #665
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Help me help you - II

While I suspect you are beyond salvageable, what the heck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951
...comparing them to Hannibal Lector...

Not sure what horse you're riding here. Are you? I am guessing you are referring to the exact phrase "ala Hannibal Lector". But why do I have to guess when we have the Quote option for replying to posts?
Pro Tip: When you use it, you can still truncate the contents of the quote to focus your thoughts, assuming you do so with integrity.
Bonus Pro Tip: When you use quote it includes a grey arrow that one can use to go directly to the full post under discussion.
Wednesday double-special Pro Tip: If you right click on the grey arrow, you can open the original post in a separate tab.

So remind me again why I would need to guess at your point? Are you suggesting that a Tiny mind cannot defend themselves, knowing they own a kid sized, antique, weapon - likely made by slave labor? Or are you taking issue with someone demanding someone change their behavior and impose restrictions upon them to comply with a false claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951
...I try to write logically, respectfully, and in complete sentences and strive to document my statements with documentation ...

Well... there you go again. I was hoping to keep age out of the discussion by not taking advantage of your youth and inexperience. I don't consider the few and random links to MSN or MSDNC as having any credibility. But at least it's an attempt in somewhat good faith. I have been known to supply links. My fuzzy memory recalls you were just whining about one, which just so happened to contain multiple links to multiple sources and media types recently. Kinda inconsistent on your part. Don't ya think?

Do I supply links to sources often? Why_Yes_I_Do. I suspect well over a thousand, when you include embedded links and social media links. I also make plain what is opinion versus quoted by others. Here is one, small, teensey actually, example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Mind if I do a few instead? And let's keep our collective head on squarely that CORONAVIRUSES are analogous to influenza like viruses, as well as the common cold. Leastwise in composition, size, efficacy and transmission elements.

• Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures
    • May 2020, something of a super study, aka review of multiple studies.
    • Basic conclusion: not significant effects
    • ...Although mechanistic studies support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning....
    • It is what it is, but personally, I wash my hands many times a day and try not to touch my face and I burn through hand sanitizer something fierce
  • Coronavirus is airborne say 239 scientists in a letter to WHO
    • I've been searching for this information for a while now. Viola!
    • This is what happened on May 7th - which as you may recall was 1 single, solitary day before Dr. Fauci started wearing a face mask in public on May 8th
    • Points to the real places to focus. Hint: environmental air handling
  • Science: Masks and Aerosols
    • I call it "The Physics of the Loogie"
    • Anyway, a simple, easy to read explanation of human aerosols, droplets and splash concepts and how it all relates to masks

• A personal story that happened to me last week
    • A friend received some "Fashion Masks", i.e. cloth masks with funny things printed on the front for use while working in a retail environment, i.e. mandated to wear masks at work in Austin
    • The tag in the packaging contained the following
      • This product is not a medical device and is not suitable for medical use
      • This product does not treat, prevent or cure any health conditions
      • Wash the mask before first use and after each use
      • Made at Hi-Tech Zone Zhejiang, China
    • Google-ize: hi-tech zone zhejiang china uyghur
    • Yields: China didn’t spare the Uyghurs even in times of pandemic, pushed them to Covid frontlines
      • ...China has sent thousands of Uyghurs to its manufacturing powerhouses at Hunan, Jiangsu, Jiangzi and Zhejiang to keep its factories after the lockdown...
      • Kidnapped, captive slaves is who made the masks
  • China Continues To Flood The World With Defective Medical Supplies
    • More than a dozen countries on four continents recently disclosed problems with Chinese-made coronavirus tests and personal protective equipment. The problems range from test kits tainted with the coronavirus to medical garments contaminated with insects. Defective Chinese face masks, purchased by Spain's Ministry of Health, were distributed to hospitals and nursing homes across the country, and more than 100 healthcare workers who used them tested positive for Covid-19....

Did ya try the grey arrow thing-a-ma-jiggy?

Pop Quiz: Based strictly on the above; what happened on May 7th? Why is that relevant?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:33 AM   #666
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
speel?

spell, at least itaught you redneck

on we go

Well , Marxist fidel - You do love you your Comrade Xi Castro, and Putin- try moving there out of One's NYShitty dunghole - or Venezuela - you would like it - All marxist - all the time.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:03 AM   #667
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
wrong again wrong
monroe county dumb ass redneck
u of r, rit, st johns fisher nazareth all hot pussy back on campus

all clubs bars open

nice try though

come and visit so we can clown you too redneck
Well, now that you stupidly admit where you were, we now know you lied about meeting a Texan in a bar. Do you really expect us to believe a visiting Texas goes to Monroe - not the city or the Hamptons - to hang out in bars?

And the only women in college bars in Monroe are heifers. And how many clubs are "all clubs" in Monroe? Two? Three? Those are sleepy rural towns up there in "apple knocker" country.

And all bars are NOT open in NY, because NONE of them are open in the 5 boroughs. That represents half the state population. We carn read news reports, putz.

I've got news for you. Texas has open bars, too, in the suburbs and rural areas. Bars in big cities are shut.

That's pretty much the same situation as NY.

So, just what do you think you are bragging about?
Kinkster90210 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:12 AM   #668
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
were up and running

youre not
No, you're not up and running.

Half of NY state lives in the 5 boroughs and ALL the bars are closed there. Restaurants have only outdoor seating. We can read newspapers you putz.

Most of the bars in suburban areas and rural areas are open in Texas and NY. The only bars that are closed in both states are in big cities.

In TX, you can sit inside in restaurants (50% capacity limit). Even in big cities like Dallas. I can walk outside my apartment and walk to a dozen restaurants and eat inside or outside.

TX is in a slightly better situation than NY and you think you are "up and running" and we are not.

Like I said, you have a feeling of inferiority because NY did so poorly in the pandemic. But you have been listening to Cuomo's self-serving lies about beating the virus and are now brainwashed.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:16 AM   #669
oeb11
Valued Poster

K - fidel is just a marxist master Troll 'Baiter' - he is a marxist fool for their narrative.

and nothing you nor i write will change his/her/its' programming.
Facts mean nothing toXiNN devotees in tenements in NYShitty.

I need to ignore the marxist rantings.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #670
Kinkster90210
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
K - fidel is just a marxist master Troll 'Baiter' - he is a marxist fool for their narrative.

and nothing you nor i write will change his/her/its' programming.
Facts mean nothing toXiNN devotees in tenements in NYShitty.

I need to ignore the marxist rantings.
Oh, I know he is a troll - hence his repetitive use of "redneck".

But I like to point out to him how easy it is to catch his lies.

In addition to his atrocious spelling, his childish lies are another indication of low intelligence.

He and I both know it.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:48 PM   #671
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post

missbooger is bragging about his fake manhood. lol
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:01 AM   #672
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Thinking is Hard for the DPST clowns
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:47 AM   #673
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, now that you stupidly admit where you were, we now know you lied about meeting a Texan in a bar. Do you really expect us to believe a visiting Texas goes to Monroe - not the city or the Hamptons - to hang out in bars?

And the only women in college bars in Monroe are heifers. And how many clubs are "all clubs" in Monroe? Two? Three? Those are sleepy rural towns up there in "apple knocker" country.

And all bars are NOT open in NY, because NONE of them are open in the 5 boroughs. That represents half the state population. We carn read news reports, putz.

I've got news for you. Texas has open bars, too, in the suburbs and rural areas. Bars in big cities are shut.

That's pretty much the same situation as NY.

are you in newyork now upstate? you dont know shit lol

please stop guessing
bars are open colleges are back and kids going out
college kids not heifers, but continue to assume

damn even some texas girls out last night attending rit, good pussy, they even say the rednecks in texas have the smallest dick and a very very low iq.

that sounds like you.

on we go, so misinformed ,, try to continue with your lies elsewhere now
Old 08-29-2020, 08:51 AM   #674
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you're not up and running.

Half of NY state lives in the 5 boroughs and ALL the bars are closed there. Restaurants have only outdoor seating. We can read newspapers you putz.

Most of the bars in suburban areas and rural areas are open in Texas and NY. The only bars that are closed in both states are in big cities.

In TX, you can sit inside in restaurants (50% capacity limit). Even in big cities like Dallas. I can walk outside my apartment and walk to a dozen restaurants and eat inside or outside.

TX is in a slightly better situation than NY and you think you are "up and running" and we are not.

Like I said, you have a feeling of inferiority because NY did so poorly in the pandemic. But you have been listening to Cuomo's self-serving lies about beating the virus and are now brainwashed.
you can read lol

let me see if you can understand something beyond your brain and your stupidity

do you think bars or underground clubs are staying closed?

do you think perhaps youre reading fake news

i cannot speak for nyc, i am not there

in monroe county rit u of r kids have many many bars to attend , park avenue was lit last night

lit up, tons of sidewalk sitting for dinner too

lots of drinking in parking lots and in bar

now please tell me you have more than sitting in yoiur basement in texas and reading the news

dumb ass
Old 08-29-2020, 08:53 AM   #675
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
you can read lol

let me see if you can understand something beyond your brain and your stupidity

do you think bars or underground clubs are staying closed?

do you think perhaps youre reading fake news

i cannot speak for nyc, i am not there

in monroe county rit u of r kids have many many bars to attend , park avenue was lit last night

lit up, tons of sidewalk sitting for dinner too

lots of drinking in parking lots and in bar

now please tell me you have more than sitting in yoiur basement in texas and reading the news

dumb ass
oh definatly good hot looking college girls out dressed to kill all night i caught a uber at 2am the surge was ten dollars everyone was out walking drinking enjoying,

on we go kudos to cuomo for having our rate so low while texas is struggling

now tonight if you want to give me your facebook page, i will politely add you and you can watch my live so you can see whats up out here.

i doubt you will though, big pussy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women