Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2019, 09:45 AM   #676
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Hope Hicks transcript page 68
The Freedom caucus wasted no time entering deep state horse shit into the record.

Ms. Hicks. I do not.
Mr. Collins. I have -- probably will have more. At this
time I'm going to pause, and I'm going to yield to the gentleman
from Texas, Mr. Gohmert.
Mr. Gohmert. Thank you.
Before you accepted employment with the Trump White House,
Ms. Hicks, did you have any idea that the Clinton campaign had
helped fund opposition research getting false information from
Russians that would be used against Donald Trump?
Ms. Hicks. No, sir.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 10:42 AM   #677
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I went back to a post-in-time to begin the "legal foundation" established for the criminal prosecution of a POTUS for exercising his or her discretion in terminating the "at-will" employment of an appointee and/or accepting their requested resignation for any reason from insubordination down to not wearing his or her hair to the liking of the POTUS.

Of course I recognize the potential ignorance of someone who suffers in a state in which "right-to-work" laws prevail and unions haven't stamped out the "at-will" employment status by threatening to oust legislators.

SocialLiberalAntiTrumpers cannot survive in a free-employment environment in which employees are accepted and retain based upon merit and productivity as opposed to membership in an organization .... or feigned ethnicity or the daily gender selection. Some call it "affirmative action"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 02:39 PM   #678
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I went back to a post-in-time to begin the "legal foundation" established for the criminal prosecution of a POTUS for exercising his or her discretion in terminating the "at-will" employment of an appointee and/or accepting their requested resignation for any reason from insubordination down to not wearing his or her hair to the liking of the POTUS.

Of course I recognize the potential ignorance of someone who suffers in a state in which "right-to-work" laws prevail and unions haven't stamped out the "at-will" employment status by threatening to oust legislators.

Why is legal foundation in quotes?

I thought we were trying to oust the cheif cheif executive.

Are you including the Commander in Cheif as a legislator?

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:00 PM   #679
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You and your supporters need to come to a consensus about what, why, and where a present president can be impeached. You blah, blah about the only way trump can be impeached and others claiming it’s all political and a president can be impeached anytime for anything.
With that said, you might want to rake your own shit into at least one pile.
All I here is impeach Trump. Well if they don't need a reason whats stopping them?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 04:08 PM   #680
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
With that said, you might want to rake your own shit into at least one pile.
We tried. There's no room. Your pile is too big!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 07:42 AM   #681
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
We tried. There's no room. Your pile is too big!

It amazes me that there still is so many people that can't see what a total fabrication this Russian Collusion fairy tale is. They don't even know why they hate Trump all they know is the Media says so. This is how stupid these fucking people are.
Old 06-22-2019, 08:16 AM   #682
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

There is a minority of so called Merikans who would rather read the art of the steal than read four pages of the Mueller report. They ignore their eyes and ears and believe the only truth is what a fat lying bastard declares as truth. The devotion of those fanatics has far surpassed their loyalty to their country.

The Freedom caucus is filled with confederates and Russian sympathizers who have sworn their loyalty to the Trump party. Make no mistake the old Republican Party has lost all their influence to a fat lying bastard.

volume ll page 4

On May 17,2017,the Acting Attorney General for the Russia investigation appointed a Special Counsel to conduct the investigation and related matters. The President reacted to news that a Special Counsel had been appointed by telling advisors that it was "the end of his presidency" and demanding that Sessions resign. Sessions submitted his resignation, but the President ultimately did not accept it. The President told aides that the Special Counsel had conflicts ofinterest and suggested that the Special Counsel therefore could not serve. The President' s advisors told him the asserted conflicts were meritless and had already been considered by the Department o f Justice.

On June 14, 2017, the media reported that the Special Counsel's Office was investigating whether the President had obstructed justice. Press reports called this "a major turning point" in the investigation: while Corney had told the President he was not under investigation, following Corney's firing, the President now was under investigation. The President reacted to this news with a series of tweets criticizing the Department of Justice and the Special Counsel's investigation. On June 17, 2017, the President called McGahn at home and directed him to call the Acting Attorney General and say that the Special Counsel had conflicts of interest and must be removed. McGahn did not carry out the direction, however, deciding that he would resign rather than trigger what he regarded as a potential Saturday Night Massacre.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:59 AM   #683
oeb11
Valued Poster

Fine and Dandy - J66.

With all your "Evidence" why do Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi not proceed with the much bally-hooed 'Impeachment" ??
Show the "evidence" - McCarthyites- and vote on that "evidence" in the House.

DPST's are just playing Games trying to string out accusations until 2020
If the Evidence is there - please advance it in the House to an Impchment vote

But -NO- DPST's are terrified of bringing their "evidence" in the light of day - reminds me of roaches scurrying from the light.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:06 AM   #684
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have said this oh about 50 times ,,,,,,If they had anything to Impeach the most hated Potus they would have done it 2 years ago sooo they have nooooothingggg
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 10:30 AM   #685
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is a minority of so called Merikans who would rather read the art of the steal than read four pages of the Mueller report. They ignore their eyes and ears and believe the only truth is what a fat lying bastard declares as truth. The devotion of those fanatics has far surpassed their loyalty to their country.

The Freedom caucus is filled with confederates and Russian sympathizers who have sworn their loyalty to the Trump party. Make no mistake the old Republican Party has lost all their influence to a fat lying bastard.

volume ll page 4

On May 17,2017,the Acting Attorney General for the Russia investigation appointed a Special Counsel to conduct the investigation and related matters. The President reacted to news that a Special Counsel had been appointed by telling advisors that it was "the end of his presidency" and demanding that Sessions resign. Sessions submitted his resignation, but the President ultimately did not accept it. The President told aides that the Special Counsel had conflicts ofinterest and suggested that the Special Counsel therefore could not serve. The President' s advisors told him the asserted conflicts were meritless and had already been considered by the Department o f Justice.

On June 14, 2017, the media reported that the Special Counsel's Office was investigating whether the President had obstructed justice. Press reports called this "a major turning point" in the investigation: while Corney had told the President he was not under investigation, following Corney's firing, the President now was under investigation. The President reacted to this news with a series of tweets criticizing the Department of Justice and the Special Counsel's investigation. On June 17, 2017, the President called McGahn at home and directed him to call the Acting Attorney General and say that the Special Counsel had conflicts of interest and must be removed. McGahn did not carry out the direction, however, deciding that he would resign rather than trigger what he regarded as a potential Saturday Night Massacre.
A Comic book makes more sense than the Mueller report.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:05 AM   #686
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

volume ll page 4

Mueller wasn't the only one who wrote a report. You really should expand your reading list from authors of fiction to authors of fact.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:33 PM   #687
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^ Hey jaxboy, you're obviously an expert in federal statute interpretation and the law, so how about giving us all the benefit of your keen analysis of 18 USC Section 1512(c)(2) and how it applies to Trump?
Still waiting for your keen insightful legal analysis, jaxboy!!

We can't move forward on impeachment without your road map. So tell us. In your own words. How did trumpy's conduct meet all of the standards necessary to charge him with obstruction of justice under 18 USC Section 1512(c)(2)?

If you are incapable of explaining it, then we'll take that as your admission there is no objective case for impeachment.

Thanks in advance!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 01:46 PM   #688
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Is the POTUS above the law?

Quote:
. . . term "corruptly" in section 1512(c)(2) as requiring proof of a criminal state of mind on the part of the defendant.

I've said all along the evidence is there. McGahn is the key. Then again, I'm also on record here as saying the DOJ is in his majesty's pocket.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 02:55 PM   #689
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Fine and Dandy - J66.

With all your "Evidence" why do Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi not proceed with the much bally-hooed 'Impeachment" ??
Show the "evidence" - McCarthyites- and vote on that "evidence" in the House.

DPST's are just playing Games trying to string out accusations until 2020
If the Evidence is there - please advance it in the House to an Impchment vote

But -NO- DPST's are terrified of bringing their "evidence" in the light of day - reminds me of roaches scurrying from the light.
I read the Hope Hicks transcript and all through the hearing trump’s lawyers had a constant stream of objections to testimony, the fat lying bastards Barr and trump are the ones who are suppressing evidence.

I have no fucking idea what a DPST is supposed to be...but I’m positive they aren’t being the chicken shits about introducing evidence.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:57 PM   #690
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
A Comic book makes more sense than the Mueller report.
For you I’m sure it does..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women