Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40353
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2020, 10:07 AM   #706
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
To WYID again. Contrary to your statement, I read and comprehend what I read quite well. I try to write logically, respectfully, and in complete sentences and strive to document my statements with documentation or label them as opinion. You occasionally do the same, but sometimes become disrespectful, call names and denigrate fellow posters by comparing them to Hannibal Lector, etc. I'm curious, why is that?
Reddog, He just calls me names like Hannibal Lector. He's got a lighter hand with other posters. Basically every time we argue I overwhelm him with logic and reasoning, so that the only thing he's got to fall back on is calling me names. I don't have a problem with this. I want him to maintain a thread of self respect, self esteem, and self worth. A small thread.

Furthermore, he's at least constructive, and provides evidence, although often scanty, for his positions. Seriously, I actually rounded up his vitamin cocktail, everything but the quercetin, which I couldn't get locally, and delivered it to a friend yesterday who's suffering from Covid-19 along with groceries. I had to buy zinc cold lozenges instead of the pills because everybody's sold out, but this may be better anyway. I think the research for the common cold, which is often caused by coronaviruses, shows taking the Zinc throughout the day is better than all at once.

A little off the subject, but my girlfriend has much stronger feelings about the coronavirus than anyone here, including Levianon, Why_Yes_I_Do and gnadfly. She believes it's a huge conspiracy. This weekend I showed up to see her after a plane flight in my N95 mask and goggles. She rips them off and tells me "don't wear that shit anymore." So I figure maybe she'll let me get away with wearing my less conspicuous KN95 mask. She catches me in that, rips it off my face, then goes to the bathroom and smears menstrual blood on it so I can't use it any more. She however did this out of love. She does believe the masks cause hypoxia, hypoxemia, hyercapnia, and lots of other bad things.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, if Why_Yes_I_Do had a pussy, I think he'd do the same thing for us, even the Biden supporters. Again, he can be constructive, and I give him credit for that.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:54 AM   #707
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Your links in the past have changed my mind about Hydroxychloroqine somewhat. I believe it's possible that people in the early stages of Covid-19, who don't yet have severe or life threatening symptoms, may benefit from it. However it probably does more harm than good when given to people with severe symptoms.

Anyway your first link is intriguing, with respect to the countries that have low case fatality rates. There may be something there.

The countries that have high case fatality rates are all in Western Europe. All of them were hit hard by Covid early on. There was inadequate testing, so that the number of confirmed cases was much lower than the number actually infected. The sickest people, those more likely to die, were more likely to get tested. Also we know Italy's health care system was overwhelmed, others probably were too. If you disagree with my argument you need to explain why you don't believe Covid kills 12% to 18% of the people it infects.

The second graph is pretty useless. I've worked in three of the countries with "early HCQ use" and visited another two. All of them except Greece are probably under-reporting Covid deaths substantially. They mostly have no idea who's dying from Covid and who's not. I trust China's numbers more than theirs, again except for Greece.

Tiny - a 12 - 18% case mortality rate ????? And- the CDC just down graded the number of Wuhan virus deaths in America.. How did the CCD do their "retrospective correction "???

Do we know America's numbers are better than Greece or China????

I do not have proof - again - the infected asymptomatic cohort is likely much large than almost all estimates in America.

How does that affect your case mortality rate?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:29 AM   #708
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Experience Venezuela - a fidel and Che' utopian paradise!!
Visit Maduro - the democratic leader of Venezuela in his richly appointed palace.

and stay - so maduro can fleece idiot tourists of every penny they possess to try to bail out his failed marxist corrupt and broke regime.

go to Venezuela - fidel - One could get a lesson in reality - but NO- One is too blinded by marxist propaganda to ever think for Oneself.
venezuela pussy very good. very very good
Missburger is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:32 AM   #709
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
You should learn to quit while you're behind.

Did you really decide to name UR, Nazareth, and Fisher to supplement RIT? You're naming a bunch of glorified community colleges? Seriously? The pussy is even worse there than at RIT.

Nobody but NYers goes to those schools. You definitely WON"T find anyone from out of state - especially Texas - attending them. So, no, you didn't meet any Texans at a bar in Rochester.

Here is the home page from Fisher.

https://www.sjfc.edu/

Scroll down to the group of female students in the Class of 2024. THIS is what they lead with. They are incoming freshman, so they haven't even had time to put on the Freshman 40 yet. But they are already heifers. Tell us, which one is the hot one? Did you do her?

I can barely imagine the ones that didn't make the website.

And I am in my 50s, not 90s. And if I come out next weekend in NY, it would be someplace in the Hamptons or NYC. Neither place is one you can afford.
you must e 80 years olds
hamptons, red n eck the hamptons is dead summer over

look at the weather. dumb redneck
and you cant afford the pussy in the hamptons

old redneck

come up and visit, or go to my page and see the live video

tons of pussy

not fat white trash like in that small town in texas the ones the guys fuck cows for pleasure

lets move o n now old man
Old 08-31-2020, 11:34 AM   #710
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkster90210 View Post
You talk about hanging around at college bars. That would seem to indicate you are a student or faculty.

But your spelling and grammar are atrocious, so that would seem to rule out both. And it would be flat out creepy for you to be a professor hanging out in bars hitting on students. That would get you fired fast.

I would guess that you were a jock - that would explain you being a student while also writing a 6th grade level. But none of those schools has sports teams that would give out scholarships.

But you have reviews, so that would indicate you aren't a student and you have a job. Maybe you are a janitor at one of those schools?
you are so so so so off lol but keep guessing

keep trying,

youre 0 for ten

i am not 50 for sure

pussy real good out there

do you like black pussy?

or are you a racist red neck?
Old 08-31-2020, 11:41 AM   #711
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
you are so so so so off lol but keep guessing

keep trying,

youre 0 for ten

i am not 50 for sure

pussy real good out there

do you like black pussy?

or are you a racist red neck?

that's what they all say .... "i get real pussy in the real world". on a hooker site.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=309505

BAHHAHAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:45 AM   #712
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank One for the spouting about 'pussy' - when One is just a lesbian with a fidel pic.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:14 PM   #713
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Tiny - a 12 - 18% case mortality rate ????? And- the CDC just down graded the number of Wuhan virus deaths in America.. How did the CCD do their "retrospective correction "???

Do we know America's numbers are better than Greece or China????

I do not have proof - again - the infected asymptomatic cohort is likely much large than almost all estimates in America.

How does that affect your case mortality rate?
Oeb, the 12% to 18% should be case fatality rate for European countries, although I didn't check Why_Yes_I_Do's data. The USA is lower. The only reason it's colored red on the graph is because somebody's trying to make a point, right or wrong, about Hydroxychloroquine.

I don't know what the CDC did in downgrading. Was it saying most people who are counted as dying from Covid also had pneumonia? So what. Look at excess deaths this year and the official Covid death count looks like it's more likely low than high. This is something that I can't prove right now, except that's what the CDC's analysis indicates. Wait until we're 4 months into 2021 and we can compare actual deaths in the USA in 2020 to deaths in past years and I should be able to prove that.

I too think the number of actual people infected is larger than many of the estimates -- we may have, say, 7X more people infected than the case count.

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal a couple of days ago that said the USA conducts fewer than 20 tests for every confirmed case, compared to "more than 500 in Taiwan and South Korea at their peaks." I don't know about Greece or China, but if they too are testing a lot more people than the number who have the disease, then you end up with case fatality ratios much lower than the USA. And much, much lower than the European countries in Why_Yes_I_Do's first graph. Put another way, if you performed covid tests, including antibody tests, on everyone in the USA, and retested so you did away with false negatives and false positives, your case fatality ratio would be the same as your infection fatality ratio. You might come up with a 0.5% fatality ratio, for both cases and infections. Or in your view a lower number.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:15 PM   #714
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
that's what they all say .... "i get real pussy in the real world". on a hooker site.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=309505

BAHHAHAA
if you look im out of the game, i come here to post thats it for the fun,

actually just came back to check on this thread lol

no need to buy pussy anymore

love the pussy thats free

but carry on rednecks
Old 08-31-2020, 12:16 PM   #715
Missburger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank One for the spouting about 'pussy' - when i just like to take chocolate dick up my ass im a proud redneck
fify
Old 08-31-2020, 12:17 PM   #716
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missburger View Post
if you look im out of the game, i come here to post thats it for the fun,

actually just came back to check on this thread lol

no need to buy pussy anymore

love the pussy thats free

but carry on rednecks

if yous say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 12:26 PM   #717
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny thank you, Sir !
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 01:35 PM   #718
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default For your girl-fiend (I know, it's redundant)

Dear Hannibal:
The below is for your girlfriend. I like her already. It shows how "aerosols" are filtered by a variety of mask types, by someone that is NOT a virologist. I would upload the Yuotubbie of it, but it gets censored. It is located near the top of the article.

Doctor Vapes Through Face Masks, Shows Thick Clouds Escape Through Sides, Bottom, and Top

...Dr Ted Noel, an anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience, recently uploaded a video contrasting the mainstream media narrative that face masks are the ultimate solution to protecting oneself from spreading or catching the coronavirus....

P.S. I don't call you names, but I may mock the bejesus out of your kid sized rifle.

P.S.S. If you really like your gal-pal, consider getting her a Tavor-SAR by IWI
It's what all the cool gals are using. Though, it tends to have a bit of a heavier trigger pull but the Isrealie women prefer it. However, it can be modified to a lighter pull weight. Also, comes in a variety of calibers, including pistol grade carbine, i.e. 9mm (pictured below). Remember, Christmas is just around the corner. Plus the overall length is likely shorter than your 56-SKS, though it is made in the 21st century - so there is that.

P.S.S.S I should note, it is a reliable little pup and I still morn the loss of it and all my others to a tragic boating accident on a deep lake in high winds. With a good Red Dot sight it is, errr - I mean was, pretty sweet and fast at target acquisition. Alas...

Quote:
Reddog, He just calls me names like Hannibal Lector. He's got a lighter hand with other posters. Basically every time we argue I overwhelm him with logic and reasoning, so that the only thing he's got to fall back on is calling me names. I don't have a problem with this. I want him to maintain a thread of self respect, self esteem, and self worth. A small thread.

Furthermore, he's at least constructive, and provides evidence, although often scanty, for his positions. Seriously, I actually rounded up his vitamin cocktail, everything but the quercetin, which I couldn't get locally, and delivered it to a friend yesterday who's suffering from Covid-19 along with groceries. I had to buy zinc cold lozenges instead of the pills because everybody's sold out, but this may be better anyway. I think the research for the common cold, which is often caused by coronaviruses, shows taking the Zinc throughout the day is better than all at once.

A little off the subject, but my girlfriend has much stronger feelings about the coronavirus than anyone here, including Levianon, Why_Yes_I_Do and gnadfly. She believes it's a huge conspiracy. This weekend I showed up to see her after a plane flight in my N95 mask and goggles. She rips them off and tells me "don't wear that shit anymore." So I figure maybe she'll let me get away with wearing my less conspicuous KN95 mask. She catches me in that, rips it off my face, then goes to the bathroom and smears menstrual blood on it so I can't use it any more. She however did this out of love. She does believe the masks cause hypoxia, hypoxemia, hyercapnia, and lots of other bad things.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, if Why_Yes_I_Do had a pussy, I think he'd do the same thing for us, even the Biden supporters. Again, he can be constructive, and I give him credit for that.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:53 PM   #719
oeb11
Valued Poster

WYID - an interesting weapon.

I prefer my Steyr Aug with .556 ammo. . Or my Ruger Ac 556 short barrel folding stock on 3 shot burst.

There are many ways to put down a terrorist.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 05:31 PM   #720
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

damn.. ur lucky to have a gf that cares the fuck out of ya. lol.

btw, wearing mask too much causes what dentist call "mask mouth".

they found more increased incidents of dental diseases.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women