Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #721
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Maybe it's vagina envy..these guys sound like they want to chase away all females and start providing themselves

I say go for it, we got switch hitters on eccie that would love to break you in
Maybe then they could afford that operation they've always dreamed about
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #722
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Maybe it's vagina envy..these guys sound like they want to chase away all females and start providing themselves
Haven't you been paying attention? Not a single provider has ever been run off this board by the men here...the list is still empty.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:29 PM   #723
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Haven't you been paying attention? Not a single provider has ever been run off this board by the men here...the list is still empty.
Depends on how you define "run off"
There are providers who have stopped participating in discussions, they only post ads and keep it moving
Cause every time they show up in a thread,trolls are right behind them with the BS
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:05 PM   #724
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro View Post
Wow... he's ignorant, can't spell, rude, crude, and socially unacceptable and probably stinks to high heaven to top Iif all off.
Is it a great mystery to anyone here why he's begging for pussy on a separate
thread? Hobby life is just getting better and better huh peaches?
Bahahahahahahahahaha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Plenty of Money, Plenty of Refrences, Plenty of Time...Looking for a lady with Plenty of Sense.

But I am not giving any of them up. They are none of your business. I'm looking for a lady that has the good sense not to be mind fucked by this three references bullshit.
Quote:
Oh i know the site and she knows the site she just has convinced you that there is no other site. Good for her...she gotta keep the WK's in line.

Blasting poor bastards personal info for deciding not to see her is not alert worthy. If you think so then you might be a female posting as a male. No man in his right mind would think so.
So, now it comes around full circle. WTF contact NM for an appointment, but he does not comply with her screening requirements as he's trying to get appointments without "this three references bullshit."

NM refuses and WTF gets beligerent and abusive, cursing at her, calling her names trying to goad her into an appointment without references.

She puts an alert on Infoshare about his boorish, abuse behavior and since WTF has been peeking into the ladies room, he sees the alert. WTF goes on a rampage on the open Board seeking to damage her reputation by claiming that she's posting RL information and also claiming that her screening criteria include divulging RL info, both of which are patently false. He further tries to cover this by claiming that it wasn't his RL info in the alert, but some other hobbyists'. He then claims that she "blasted" the alert on multiple websites, but he refuses to identify the website(s) ... this is also patently false.

The end result is that WTF has to promise the Mods that he won't any longer "speculate" as to what is posted in Infoshare, he admitted that he lied and he can't support any of his "speculations"

Good luck with all those no-mind fucked three reference bullshit appointment offers that I'm sure are filling your inbox.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:20 PM   #725
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
So, now it comes around full circle. WTF contact NM for an appointment, but he does not comply with her screening requirements as he's trying to get appointments without "this three references bullshit."
I have never tried to get an appointment with Natalia Mori and i can prove it to your Johnny Cochran excusing ass.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:34 PM   #726
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
There are providers who have stopped participating in discussions, they only post ads and keep it moving
Cause every time they show up in a thread,trolls are right behind them with the BS
You're saying that women have stopped posting here because of the trolls. Fine. Prove it. I'm all too happy to add them to the list if you can prove it.

See? Since the list of providers who have been run off the board is zero, and will always be zero, I'm expanding the list to those who are still here but who have stopped posting anything but ads, because of the trolls.

Commence...
Old 12-09-2015, 05:36 PM   #727
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The end result is that WTF has to promise the Mods that he won't any longer "speculate" as to what is posted in Infoshare, he admitted that he lied and he can't support any of his "speculations"

Oh i can speculate all i want , i just can't be so accurate. Poor lil lo Natalia might cry to the Mods again.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #728
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb Welp...

Quote:
Now this, I've actually heard myself. A few providers who have stopped or have been afraid to post in H-Town co-ed because they feel it's too toxic here or just way too much "drama".

Quote:
You're saying that women have stopped posting here because of the trolls. Fine. Prove it. I'm all too happy to add them to the list if you can prove it.

See? Since the list of providers who have been run off the board is zero, and will always be zero, I'm expanding the list to those who are still here but who have stopped posting anything but ads, because of the trolls.

Commence...
I think with their reluctance to post here or engage in "drama", they wouldn't appreciate too much me putting them out there like that...just sayin.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:02 PM   #729
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Well, I'm not taking y'alls word for it...sorry...
Old 12-09-2015, 06:07 PM   #730
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I have never tried to get an appointment with Natalia Mori and i can prove it to your Johnny Cochran excusing ass.
By all means ... Prove that you have never tired to get an appointment with Natalia Mori ...

"Wheeeerrrreee's Johnny?" ... Nicholson
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:10 PM   #731
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:

Commence...
SexyCassandra...for some weird reason you stay on this girl's clit
Always brjngjng up old shit nobody cares about
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:16 PM   #732
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
SexyCassandra...for some weird reason you stay on this girl's clit
Always brjngjng up old shit nobody cares about
Sorry, can't add her.

She posted in this very thread, saying that trolls don't have that kind of power. That wasn't an ad, she posts all over Co-Ed and other forums, and she denies trolls have any power over her.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=51

Got anyone else?

P.S.-That was an epic fail dude...

P.P.S.-I'm sure the whore that her gang member friends beat up cares about that old shit...
Old 12-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #733
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
By all means ... Prove that you have never tired to get an appointment with Natalia Mori ...

"Wheeeerrrreee's Johnny?" ... Nicholson
I haven't ever tried to schedule with bsc I don't want to catch that shit. Look what it's done to you!

Plus your lil girlfriend has my permission to post any contact that she might have lied to you about me contacting her. Post away Natalina...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:34 PM   #734
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Shit maybe we need to expand it to include gents who run off girls with their constant attempt to get reduced reviews!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:48 PM   #735
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

She can't post any private communications between the two of you, you're permission is irrelevant...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women