Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2020, 06:21 PM   #61
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

ah yeah .. this didn't take long did it? now they want Kobe as the NBA Logo. that fits perfectly in the current world of diversity doesn't it? yeah .. let's get rid of that old white dude from West Virginia for the dead dude. perfect! NOT.

if the NBA Logo is about being the ultimate champion .. instead of this ..

why not this guy .. the Ultimate NBA Champion!!!!

Petition to make Bryant the new NBA logo nears 2 million signatures

https://sports.yahoo.com/petition-br...174212980.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:28 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It's all your fault starting this stupid tribute thread....now your Honkieness is showing.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 06:28 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Dbl

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:37 PM   #64
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It's all your fault starting this stupid tribute thread....now your Honkieness is showing.

that's Lord Waco the prosperous to you. i wrote a check today. for FIVE THOUSAND dollars to my broker. what for yous ask? why my 2019 individual IRA contribution. but wait .. my individual contribution is 6.500!! oh my! did i leave money on the table?? Nope. i had him move 1,500 in dividends earned from my wealth account to my IRA.

i save that money after tax. i don't have to raid saving to get it. i SAVE it to invest it. i invest 31,500 a year. i need to up that. by 5 to 10 THOUSAND. where would i get half that? my my tax cut from His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

in his great benevolence he has granted mt a tax cut from 28% to 24% thus giving me about 4,800 a year to invest in the Waco Kid Foundation.

that and my tax refund give me an additional FIVE to TEN THOUSAND a year to invest.

life is good under the benevolence of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA

oh sorry! did i hijack my own thread? Yep!
Old 01-30-2020, 07:22 AM   #65
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Heartfelt relect of Kobe from Shaq

Great speech from the 7'2" giant who usually plays the clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsNf7KxejKI
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:09 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Only the Wacko Kid would be stupid enough to think he is impressing anyone with talk of 5 thousand dollars!

Now Lucas do you understand why I shit on this clown's threads?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:59 AM   #67
oeb11
Valued Poster

name-calling and scatology.

forgot underage ftw!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:10 AM   #68
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah. LOL TWK did get a bit sidetracked in this thread to say the least

TWK is okay by me and I just look at the time stamp of when people post and hope that they just had too much to drink and I leave it at that. I know in this forum that everything eventually leads back to someone praising Trump no matter what the topic is...

Thanks gnadfly for staying on topic and posting the video clip of Shaq. If anyone is a Lakers fan, you remember how much those guys hated each other for years before they finally made amends.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:17 AM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Only the Wacko Kid would be stupid enough to think he is impressing anyone with talk of 5 thousand dollars!

i'm quite sure he understands why you shit ..
Old 01-30-2020, 10:18 AM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Yeah. LOL TWK did get a bit sidetracked in this thread to say the least

TWK is okay by me and I just look at the time stamp of when people post and hope that they just had too much to drink and I leave it at that. I know in this forum that everything eventually leads back to someone praising Trump no matter what the topic is...

Thanks gnadfly for staying on topic and posting the video clip of Shaq. If anyone is a Lakers fan, you remember how much those guys hated each other for years before they finally made amends.

not sure they outright hated each other. certainly some out-sized egos there and i'm not talking about their respective heights. Kobe was given too much of a voice in the roster. generally similar to Brady with the Patriots. that's why i want the Niners to win the Super Duper Bowl this sunday. it was Brady who wanted Jimmy G traded, Kraft sided with him over Belichick.

not like i've been scouring the interwebs but i don't see any comment yet from the glue that held Kobe and Shaq together .. Phil Jackson. i'm sure he's made a statement by now, the usual platitudes. part of the issue between Kobe and Shaq was that Phil wanted the offense to focus on Shaq. he was right.

Lucas may find this comment interesting .. as a lifelong Celtics fan i found Red Auerbach's comments about Phil to be egotistical and just wrong. he derided Phil when he went past Red for the most titles as a coach. said Phil never built a winning team. not entirely true as he did put together a CBA team that won a title. the Albany Patroons and yes i had to look that up LOL. i knew Phil had coached a CBA team to a title but i couldn't have named the team if i had to. anyway .. look at the common denominator of both the Lakers and the Bulls becoming champions .. Phil. Doug Collins couldn't win a title with Jordan in Chicago. in comes Phil and they are 6 time champions. Del Harris couldn't win a title in LA with Kobe and Shaq. in comes Phil .. 3 titles. Kobe's ego broke up that. no way to say how many more titles that Lakers team could have won with both of them? they certainly would have been top contenders for it.

it should also be noted that Red intentionally stepped down as coach of the Celtics to let Russell be player-coach. i recall reading he felt the Celtics were losing their edge, after all those titles and would respond better to Russell at that point. and i think he wanted to give Russell the chance to win a title as a coach. had Red stayed as coach and they won as they did with Russell, that would have been 2 more and left Phil and Red tied at 11.
Old 01-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #71
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
not sure they outright hated each other.
I agree that "hate" is probably too strong of a word. It was more like little brother and big brother stupid shit. Kobe was sick of being the little brother and that was not going to change as long as Shaq was there so the late great Dr.Jerry Buss had to pick one, and he wisely chose Kobe because he was still in his prime while Shaq was about to exit his.

The Pistons had no business winning the championship that year but the Lakers were done. Phil Jackson knew it. The chemistry was shit and Phil Jackson had enough. He probably could not get to his house on the lake in Montana fast enough after that last game. Glad he came back to the Lake show to get two more though. He might be a shitty GM, but he does bring chips as a coach if you provide him with the right human capital (Hall of Famers) to do his job.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:07 PM   #72
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I agree that "hate" is probably too strong of a word. It was more like little brother and big brother stupid shit. Kobe was sick of being the little brother and that was not going to change as long as Shaq was there so the late great Dr.Jerry Buss had to pick one, and he wisely chose Kobe because he was still in his prime while Shaq was about to exit his.

The Pistons had no business winning the championship that year but the Lakers were done. Phil Jackson knew it. The chemistry was shit and Phil Jackson had enough. He probably could not get to his house on the lake in Montana fast enough after that last game. Glad he came back to the Lake show to get two more though. He might be a shitty GM, but he does bring chips as a coach if you provide him with the right human capital (Hall of Famers) to do his job.

i'm not sure i'd blame Phil for not turning around the Knicks as GM. the Knicks are the Cowboys of the NBA as long as Dolan owns them.
Old 01-30-2020, 04:12 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

now the media is going after poor Harvey Levin at TMZ for breaking the story.

Levin had no obligation to wait until Bryant's wife was notified. if not for Kobe it would just be another accident. which it is.

TMZ's Harvey Levin defends site breaking the news of Kobe Bryant's death: Vanessa 'had been notified'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvey-le...095307321.html
Old 01-30-2020, 04:16 PM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Phil is overrated.

He had plenty of time and power in New York to turn them around if he was such a guru.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:21 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Phil is overrated.

He had plenty of time and power in New York to turn them around if he was such a guru.

Dolan is the Jerral Jones of the NBA. always meddling. Phil might have had better results otherwise. he was there for only 4 years, didn't make the 5 years his contract called for. hardly a long term record. so was he overrated as a coach?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women