Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2020, 01:13 PM   #61
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
All I can say is politics in the USA has divided more people than united them. The United States, as the name implies needs less finger pointing,blaming and more doing, and reaching across the aisle. My problem is with how the Senate operates. Covid and nobody can get a stimulus check to keep from drowning if they lost a job because the bill came from the right or left. Fuck them all. Term limits need to be a reality and the rest will sort itself out. There should be nobody with the power of limiting bills to be voted on. It's seriously a waste of our money and resources. If you have a majority, you can always vote no. But to shelf bills that impact all americans, is criminal and is immoral. Off my high horse

Your problem shouldn't be with the senate..... it should be with the Bill's themselves... common logic would tell any normal person if you want to pass a stimulus bill to help out of work Americans, you present a bill that is just that..... not a fucking bill that is loaded with add ins to give money to the Kennedy center or to bail out fucking New York city and their pension funds...

That's what a normal person would do
But then again. Polusi and her crew are better than us
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:18 PM   #62
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
This division started in the 1990s with Newt Gengrich and company with their us and them bullshit,culminating to what we have now, with the great divider Donald J Trump!
Wouldn't surprise me if he runs again in 2024 if of course hes not convicted of any of the many crimes hes has committed.
I would be satisfied just with a tax evasion conviction!
What we paid for just in his covid19 treatment alone that he received in the government's version of Obama care was outrageous. I have heard that my $100,000 price tag for that treatment was way lowballed. They should have shipped his ass to whatever overwhelmed city hospital they could find and let him do like everybody else has to do!
Fuck him!
And I promise to show our supposed next president the same respect that was given to our current president for all 4 of his years..... as I said before

Liberals are the most tolerant people in the world......as long as u agree with them
Old 11-07-2020, 05:13 PM   #63
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
And I promise to show our supposed next president the same respect that was given to our current president for all 4 of his years..... as I said before

Liberals are the most tolerant people in the world......as long as u agree with them
I was never a liberal, as I said I have been a Republican since 1993, I showed him the respect that he showed our seniors, they being expendable to the virus!
And the same respect he showed our soldiers, they being suckers and losers! And of course it's alright to put bounties on them since they are suckers and losers!
And what can you expect from a five time draft dodger!
And the respect he showed our minorities, sicking his little private army no insignias no name tags on peaceful protesters, all so he can have a photo shoot with the Bible held upside down! Fucking illegal, and unconstitutional as hell and you know it!
I'm sorry or was that all just fake news!
A term never used before this douche bag!
The news is the news, and they may have leanings but still do the job!
Or were the Woodard interviews fake news also!
Richard Nixon didn't think so!
He's a turd!
Did you hear that?....
Was that the White House toilet flushing!
Another turd gone!
Fuck him!
Did you ever see Millie looking at him, hates his dumb ass!
As I said to lusty Chizzy, perhaps you can vote for one of the Lincoln project Republicans in 2024!
They are decent folks, or do you view them as traitors?
And if you do well, what do you consider our soon to be former commander in chief, him carrying water for Putin?
Trump didn't give a shit about anybody but Trump!
And to declare victory on Tuesday night should tell you that!
He's afraid of the criminal justice system that he will be exposed to on 1/20/21!
Dose getting rid of his crime family constitute draining the swamp!

PS, it never ceased to amaze me that so many Confederate flags were always present at his rallies, the flag of the Army of traitors!
How fitting!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 05:56 PM   #64
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
I was never a liberal, as I said I have been a Republican since 1993, I showed him the respect that he showed our seniors, they being expendable to the virus!
And the same respect he showed our soldiers, they being suckers and losers! And of course it's alright to put bounties on them since they are suckers and losers!
And what can you expect from a five time draft dodger!
And the respect he showed our minorities, sicking his little private army no insignias no name tags on peaceful protesters, all so he can have a photo shoot with the Bible held upside down! Fucking illegal, and unconstitutional as hell and you know it!
I'm sorry or was that all just fake news!
A term never used before this douche bag!
The news is the news, and they may have leanings but still do the job!
Or were the Woodard interviews fake news also!
Richard Nixon didn't think so!
He's a turd!
Did you hear that?....
Was that the White House toilet flushing!
Another turd gone!
Fuck him!
Did you ever see Millie looking at him, hates his dumb ass!
As I said to lusty Chizzy, perhaps you can vote for one of the Lincoln project Republicans in 2024!
They are decent folks, or do you view them as traitors?
And if you do well, what do you consider our soon to be former commander in chief, him carrying water for Putin?
Trump didn't give a shit about anybody but Trump!
And to declare victory on Tuesday night should tell you that!
He's afraid of the criminal justice system that he will be exposed to on 1/20/21!
Dose getting rid of his crime family constitute draining the swamp!

PS, it never ceased to amaze me that so many Confederate flags were always present at his rallies, the flag of the Army of traitors!
How fitting!
You drink alot of koolaid I assume....

1. Answer this... name one verified source who heard trump say our soldiers are losers and suckers..you cant because they are none. Another liberal rumor from " unnamed sources"

2. 4 years of probes and not one shred of evidence of any wrong doing by trump with russia. Lol

Keep drinking .....
Old 11-07-2020, 07:04 PM   #65
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
You drink alot of koolaid I assume....

1. Answer this... name one verified source who heard trump say our soldiers are losers and suckers..you cant because they are none. Another liberal rumor from " unnamed sources"

2. 4 years of probes and not one shred of evidence of any wrong doing by trump with russia. Lol

Keep drinking .....
I'll tell you this, standing in close proximity to a voter station with an open carry AR15, even if you are fucking allowed, is the most intolerant thing I have ever seen in my life!
WHO was THEIR guy?
When you say that silly saying about intolerant liberals, please try hard to recall those images Chizzy, why would you do that? Why in the fuck would you feel it neccessary to even go outside on election day with your fucking rifle?
Please don't tell me those people did it because it's their right to do so!
They did it because they wanted to be assholes!
Your in league with those assholes!
OH that's right!
It's election day better grab the AR and head in down to the polling station!
I might have to shoot someone for?????.......OH yeah that's right!
For being a Democrat!
WTF????
Oh yeah let's not forget Donnie telling his pathetic version of the brown shirts to what Chizzy?
What did he tell the proud boys to do?
And yeah Chizzy he said those things about the soldiers, and you know he did!
I watched what he did to Vindman, saw him run him out of the military, that man told the truth and you know he did!
It was his job!
Vindman would have done the same thing to Obama had Obama stepped out of line!
I saw how he treated John McCain in death!
I saw him make remarks about John McCains captivity, heard them with my own ears!
Vindman and McCain were far better men, than Trump will ever be!
And for that matter Obama is too!
And please do explain all of the Confederate flags at his rally's, the flag of traitors!
You defend the indefensible!
Hes a racist, traitorous POS!
As I said before, just subverting the constitution makes you a traitor!
He dosent even know what it is!
Hes a real POS, and the next 75 or so days will probably show you the creature he is!
It should be interesting!
Old 11-07-2020, 07:23 PM   #66
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Dogface, I'm with you and while I admire your persistent efforts, you will never change anyone's mind. Trump has created a toxic political environment unlike any we have ever seen and he will likely continue well after he leaves office. He won't take reflect the class that Al Gore exhibited after his bitter defeat in 2000, carry on with good works as Jimmy Carter has done, or allow the new president peace, per George W. Bush. Regretable, but it is what it is. Let's hope for a peaceful transition as is the American tradition and see what takes us forward.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 08:33 PM   #67
Dogface78
Valued Poster

It didn't start with Trump, It started with Gingrich and that bunch back in the 90s.
Forget the class that Al Gore displayed, Nixon showed more grace than this turd!
And I'm not doing this to change minds, Im doing it because it's fun!

Ah Haha!
The POS lost!
Boo fucking hoo!
Good riddance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMGTH58 View Post
Dogface, I'm with you and while I admire your persistent efforts, you will never change anyone's mind. Trump has created a toxic political environment unlike any we have ever seen and he will likely continue well after he leaves office. He won't take reflect the class that Al Gore exhibited after his bitter defeat in 2000, carry on with good works as Jimmy Carter has done, or allow the new president peace, per George W. Bush. Regretable, but it is what it is. Let's hope for a peaceful transition as is the American tradition and see what takes us forward.
Old 11-07-2020, 09:08 PM   #68
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Fine,, I understand, but gloating is never cool. Let's be better than the runner-up in this contest.

Quote:
It didn't start with Trump, It started with Gingrich and that bunch back in the 90s.
Forget the class that Al Gore displayed, Nixon showed more grace than this turd!
And I'm not doing this to change minds, Im doing it because it's fun!

Ah Haha!
The POS lost!
Boo fucking hoo!
Good riddance!
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:39 PM   #69
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Dude dont give me your liberal bullshit!
I'll do me you do you!
Didn't you hear me before I'm still a Republican, I just not with the former rhino in chief!
And I'll do as I please.
And besides when you read it you laughed, go ahead admit it.
Good night!

Quote:
Fine,, I understand, but gloating is never cool. Let's be better than the runner-up in this contest.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:41 PM   #70
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ooops
Old 11-08-2020, 11:59 AM   #71
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
I'll tell you this, standing in close proximity to a voter station with an open carry AR15, even if you are fucking allowed, is the most intolerant thing I have ever seen in my life!
WHO was THEIR guy?
When you say that silly saying about intolerant liberals, please try hard to recall those images Chizzy, why would you do that? Why in the fuck would you feel it neccessary to even go outside on election day with your fucking rifle?
Please don't tell me those people did it because it's their right to do so!
They did it because they wanted to be assholes!
Your in league with those assholes!
OH that's right!
It's election day better grab the AR and head in down to the polling station!
I might have to shoot someone for?????.......OH yeah that's right!
For being a Democrat!
WTF????
Oh yeah let's not forget Donnie telling his pathetic version of the brown shirts to what Chizzy?
What did he tell the proud boys to do?
And yeah Chizzy he said those things about the soldiers, and you know he did!
I watched what he did to Vindman, saw him run him out of the military, that man told the truth and you know he did!
It was his job!
Vindman would have done the same thing to Obama had Obama stepped out of line!
I saw how he treated John McCain in death!
I saw him make remarks about John McCains captivity, heard them with my own ears!
Vindman and McCain were far better men, than Trump will ever be!
And for that matter Obama is too!
And please do explain all of the Confederate flags at his rally's, the flag of traitors!
You defend the indefensible!
Hes a racist, traitorous POS!
As I said before, just subverting the constitution makes you a traitor!
He dosent even know what it is!
Hes a real POS, and the next 75 or so days will probably show you the creature he is!
It should be interesting!
more blabber from someone with no evidence...... here are some facts, not opinions, facts...you can get off your lazy ass and look them up on the goverment website if you like

as far as trump being a racist? trump did more for blacks than biden or obama did....... here is a nice thing biden sponsered for the blacks

The Facts
A 1986 law sponsored by Biden when he was a senator “required a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for trafficking in 500 grams of powder cocaine or five grams of crack,” a ratio of 100 to 1, as The Washington Post reported.
“The scientifically unjustifiable 100:1 ratio meant that people faced longer sentences for offenses involving crack cocaine than for offenses involving the same amount of powder cocaine — two forms of the same drug,” the ACLU says. “Most disturbingly, because the majority of people arrested for crack offenses are African American, the 100:1 ratio resulted in vast racial disparities in the average length of sentences for comparable offenses. On average, under the 100:1 regime, African Americans served virtually as much time in prison for non-violent drug offenses as whites did for violent offenses.”

trump signed and expanded the first act bill

Trump and his son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, pushed for a new round of reform in the criminal justice system, bringing together a bipartisan coalition of Democrats, Republicans, libertarians, the ACLU and others, prevailing on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to post the bill for a vote, and weathering criticism from conservatives such as Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.). The result was the First Step Act, which Trump signed in December.
The law Trump signed also directs the creation of more prisoner programs designed to reduce the likelihood of recidivism and awards time credits toward early release to prisoners who participate. However, the president’s budget proposal for 2020 would provide $14 million for the programs in the First Step Act, when the law calls for $75 million a year for five years, as the Marshall Project reported.

also under trump.the rate for unemployment for blacks was the lowest ever recorded prior to the covid outbreak

so blow me on him not helping the black community

in terms of the economy pre covid........ lowest unemployment recorded in the last 50 years

no point in saying the record highs for the stock market because you will say stupidly that is only for rich people

lets tlk peace talks....... in under 4 years trump did what no other president was able to do.... three nations in the middle east have signed a treaty with israel to have normal relations and more are coming to the able to sign. he did in 4 years what noone else has done

back to the economy average take home pay rose 6500 dollars for the middle class in 4 years unheard of prior to that

lowered the tax rate for ALL americans--- look it up fact

got us out of the paris climate treaty which was a farce. it gave preference to india and china and third world countries and had the USA under stricter terms for pollution.... utter bullshit

nd your crap saying he killed our eldery during covid... what bullshit........ its a fuckin virus from fucking china and he followed what the scientists said to do, and remember these scientists said all the way into june or july that masks dont help and suddenly they changed their minds. the fact is noone knew for sure what to do, period. want to talk about killing the eldery? why not mention gov coumo in new york, who ordered covid patients be put into the rest homes with the elderly instead of using the goerment medical ship trump sent to new york to help... coumo cried for it and didnt use it.

i could go on and on but nothing will change the mind of an idiot who gives no credit to a president simply out of hatred which most liberals do......

oh and lets remember........ biden gave a eulogy at the funeral for sen byrd, a kkk clansman and made the great statement
if you vote for trump, you aint black, lol talk about a closet racist........
Old 11-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #72
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
. He won't take reflect the class that Al Gore exhibited after his bitter defeat in 2000
What class was that? The one where Gore took 37 days after the election to try to do selective counts in just a couple handpicked counties in Florida before ultimately the Supreme Court slapped him down? That class?

The President is well within his rights to exercise the same opportunity to challenge any suspicious outcome (including possible fraudulent votes in court) and let the courts decide based on any evidence
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 05:34 PM   #73
Dogface78
Valued Poster

I'm sorry Chizzy, I didn't make myself clear on my position of Joe Biden!
I'm not smitten with him either, but he just was a bit better than the other asshole!
Just as in 2016, the choices sucked but the better choice prevailed IMHO this time!
As far as the virus, that son of a bitch did nothing to control it.
Was the Woodward tapes fake news?
Dont you think that if something was to quote the asshole himself" it's some deadly stuff Bob!"
It would have just fucking killed him to say, hey wear a fucking mask, wash your fucking hands, and stay 6 feet apart!
And by the way we will be closing up, until we gain control of this shit!
Were gonna suck it up like everybody else in the world!
And if he had we would probably have an economy now, it if course wouldn't be as it was before the shut down but he would have probably been reelected
And I dont need you to tell me where the virus came from, China is the worlds number 1 exporter of pandemics!
But that doesn't change the fact that it was here, and something needed to be done!
And can I not believe what see with my own eyes?
Are my eyes deceiving me?
I saw how he listened to the scientist, and you and I both know he did not, he harassed people for wearing masks, I saw those superspreader event he called rally's, everybody unmasked and shoulder to shoulder!
And that economy he drove into the ground by not even trying to control the virus was the one he inherited from Obama, you want to get a load of his economic policies, look at the asine Chinese tariffs, he got his ass handed to him by Xi!
Our farmers were the big losers, and they are still losing their family farms!
A goodly portion of those mail in ballots came from rural areas!
And Chizzy I understand enough about the stock market to know that it is a measurement as to the health of the economy, I have never had a poor person yet sign my paycheck!
But as I mentioned before, money's important but people are more important than money!
It's ok Chizzy, honestly I dont really give a shit now that turd is gonna be flushed on 1/20!
Not a racist, please!
Believe as you wish, I'm not lustylad I have better things to do with my time than look all of that shit up!
I'll believe what I believe!
And you can do the same!
But one thing I also saw for myself, it wasn't the Dems that showed up with ARs within rifle shot distance of the polling stations, and Insaw with my own eyes when he called on those assholes to stand back and stand ready!
And look at all of those Confederate flags at the rally's!
Oh the pageantry!
You gonna tell me how I'm full of shit because of what I seen with my own eyes?
But you know Chizzy, I'm sure there are very fine people on both sides!
Nope only one side was right, the other side was a bunch of racist turds!
Their carrying the number one symbol of racism proudly, and oh yeah let's not forget traitors fought under that flag!
Did he even once denounce them for it????
Of course not!
Because hes a turd too!
You know what they say, turds of a feather rally together!
GTG!

Quote:
more blabber from someone with no evidence...... here are some facts, not opinions, facts...you can get off your lazy ass and look them up on the goverment website if you like

as far as trump being a racist? trump did more for blacks than biden or obama did....... here is a nice thing biden sponsered for the blacks

The Facts
A 1986 law sponsored by Biden when he was a senator “required a five-year mandatory minimum sentence for trafficking in 500 grams of powder cocaine or five grams of crack,” a ratio of 100 to 1, as The Washington Post reported.
“The scientifically unjustifiable 100:1 ratio meant that people faced longer sentences for offenses involving crack cocaine than for offenses involving the same amount of powder cocaine — two forms of the same drug,” the ACLU says. “Most disturbingly, because the majority of people arrested for crack offenses are African American, the 100:1 ratio resulted in vast racial disparities in the average length of sentences for comparable offenses. On average, under the 100:1 regime, African Americans served virtually as much time in prison for non-violent drug offenses as whites did for violent offenses.”

trump signed and expanded the first act bill

Trump and his son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, pushed for a new round of reform in the criminal justice system, bringing together a bipartisan coalition of Democrats, Republicans, libertarians, the ACLU and others, prevailing on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to post the bill for a vote, and weathering criticism from conservatives such as Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.). The result was the First Step Act, which Trump signed in December.
The law Trump signed also directs the creation of more prisoner programs designed to reduce the likelihood of recidivism and awards time credits toward early release to prisoners who participate. However, the president’s budget proposal for 2020 would provide $14 million for the programs in the First Step Act, when the law calls for $75 million a year for five years, as the Marshall Project reported.

also under trump.the rate for unemployment for blacks was the lowest ever recorded prior to the covid outbreak

so blow me on him not helping the black community

in terms of the economy pre covid........ lowest unemployment recorded in the last 50 years

no point in saying the record highs for the stock market because you will say stupidly that is only for rich people

lets tlk peace talks....... in under 4 years trump did what no other president was able to do.... three nations in the middle east have signed a treaty with israel to have normal relations and more are coming to the able to sign. he did in 4 years what noone else has done

back to the economy average take home pay rose 6500 dollars for the middle class in 4 years unheard of prior to that

lowered the tax rate for ALL americans--- look it up fact

got us out of the paris climate treaty which was a farce. it gave preference to india and china and third world countries and had the USA under stricter terms for pollution.... utter bullshit

nd your crap saying he killed our eldery during covid... what bullshit........ its a fuckin virus from fucking china and he followed what the scientists said to do, and remember these scientists said all the way into june or july that masks dont help and suddenly they changed their minds. the fact is noone knew for sure what to do, period. want to talk about killing the eldery? why not mention gov coumo in new york, who ordered covid patients be put into the rest homes with the elderly instead of using the goerment medical ship trump sent to new york to help... coumo cried for it and didnt use it.

i could go on and on but nothing will change the mind of an idiot who gives no credit to a president simply out of hatred which most liberals do......

oh and lets remember........ biden gave a eulogy at the funeral for sen byrd, a kkk clansman and made the great statement
if you vote for trump, you aint black, lol talk about a closet racist........
Old 11-08-2020, 11:07 PM   #74
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Believe as you wish, I'm not lustylad I have better things to do with my time than look all of that shit up!
I'll believe what I believe!
I do believe you're not me. No argument there.

Beyond that, you're saying you have plenty of time to spout your beliefs - but no time to verify them or look up whether they're well-founded or not? You're not even a wee bit curious to find out if you could be spouting misinformation?

If so, what's the point? As Daniel Patrick Moynihan famously said, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." I could rattle off factual reasons why I think many of your points are wrong, but you don't seem to care or be open to having your views challenged, so why bother?

I'll mention just one example - you keep claiming the Russians offered the Taliban a bounty to kill our troops in Afghanistan. As if this was a proven fact. It's not. It was a rumor that made its way into trump's daily intel briefing along with hundreds of other items. The liberal media in their desperation to smear trump picked up on it saying he ignored it and therefore he doesn't care about protecting our troops because, well, he's Putin's puppet and a traitor as Commander-in-Chief. That's slanderous and outrageous and beyond stupid for many reasons - but the smear seems to have worked in turning vets like yourself against trump.

Barely thirty years ago, the Taliban's predecessors (mujahideen) were killing scores of Russians by blasting their helicopters out of the skies using American-supplied Stinger missiles. You think the Russians have forgotten? Today they get money from Pakistan's ISI and Saudi wahhabi religious groups so why would they need Putin's help? And what's the point of doing it in the form of a bounty? It's obvious trump already wants us to get the fuck out of that shithole after 18 years. And if a bounty was offered, then why haven't our losses in Afghanistan gone up? All it takes is a quick internet search to discover they've been flat since 2015 (at less than 22 fatalities a year).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit...in_Afghanistan

But yeah, it makes a sensational headline and maybe if the fake dishonest mainstream media pedals a story like that hard enough it will be accepted as fact by a lot of vets and active-duty military who might otherwise be sympathetic to what Trump has done for them.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:59 AM   #75
johne15106
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Most people that watch Fox think the "Woodward" tapes are about Nixon. I doubt they or OANN covered the Trump ones.
johne15106 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women