Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2014, 11:08 AM   #61
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Omg thank you so much for telling me how to turn off PMs!

My mental health > my bottom line.

And even in terms of my bottom line, theoretically, if I'm making over $100K/year doing this, getting 1-2 appts per year via PM is not even remotely worth the headache of receiving a steady stream of pointless time-wasting PM's year-round, including when I'm not even in this region of the country. I never accept bookings via PM anyway, and seriously interested gentlemen will just visit my website.

I started off in this biz charging much less, having fewer boundaries, and doing much more hand-holding around booking appts. The higher I raise my standards around my booking requirements and working conditions, the more I'm able to focus on developing my business in terms of long-term visioning and overarching branding. So I totally disagree with both of you about the 95% vs 5% thing. That used to be my attitude, and I make way more money now that I don't take any bullshit and use my energy to focus on my branding.
Now, I am haring the terms I like to hear! Long term vision, branding, etc!

You are right in your case... you have built a clientele and have put your experience to good use. Most everyone starts about the same way, especially in booking, charging and boundaries. But it does take time and hard work to build up both your repuatation and clientle as well as being able to market yourself to a more specific and higher paying market. And for you, it seems the right thing to do... blocking off your PMs. For many it is not a good thing. They still need to build.

I have to admit, I wish I could block my PMs but as a mod, the PMs have to stay open to do my job! So, I still have to deal with time wasters.

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:30 AM   #62
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstud View Post
I choose not to haggle
Thank you so much!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:18 AM   #63
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Business transaction

The OP is upset or seems to be irritated because it is only about money for the ladies... WTF? Of course it.is about the money, it is a business transaction should these women do you for free? No, it is how they earn a living.

A large study shows that men used hookers not just for the sex. The deep psychology is the man wants to feel liked it even loved, through intimacy. You will not get that here, it does not exist.in this realm. These women do not like nor love us. They will act and pretend for our fantasy but only if they are paid. I do not perform my services for people without.compensation and I don't expect my doctor to be a good guy and treat my illness for free. World does not work that way. Rember men, it is about the.money for the women.

The same study showed that yes the.women start to like some clients, some regulars. But they will not see you without the.cash, just like the doctor may like some of his patients, he still does not treat without.pay. They do not.like you that much.

This.is a business deal. I also find it amusing that men here who are called "gentlemen" are the ones acting the way the providers want us to. I certainly wish my customers would act how I wanted them to, but they don't at all times, just a part of being self employed. So you have to deal with hagglers, small price to pay for your income, your independence, your security, and I know first hand what your high income can be.

In the end men want to be liked and women want cash. So, pay her and she will pretend she likes you. The best or most productive providers seem to me to be the ones that have figured that out. And some men will text or message for the response of flirting from you ladies so he can feel liked. I know you respond that way without.pay and men who cannot or are not willing to pay will continue to try to feel liked in these manners, all a part of your doing business, imho.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:14 AM   #64
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
In the end men want to be liked and women want cash. So, pay her and she will pretend she likes you. The best or most productive providers seem to me to be the ones that have figured that out. And some men will text or message for the response of flirting from you ladies so he can feel liked. I know you respond that way without.pay and men who cannot or are not willing to pay will continue to try to feel liked in these manners, all a part of your doing business, imho.
Do you have a link to that study? Because it's too simplistic - that is, if you've articulated it's results correctly.

For me ... it is not about being "liked". Let me be honest.

I have one woman I'm attached to ... and another that I have a semi-long running affair with - but she's in another country and I see her about 5 or 6 times a year. Both these women ... "like" me ... lol.

And then ... I have opportunities with a lot of "straight" women that drift through my transom. I really don't have any problems picking up girls - seriously. I'm not Brad Pitt ... and I'm not bragging - but it has to be said here in order to illustrate that your study is overly simplistic.

I have analyzed this over and over for YEARS. Why do I do it?

For the same reason I do everything - for the EXCITEMENT and DANGER of it. I have a "muscle car" and, although I may be a nice guy on the forums - I drive that damn thing like an asshole on the freeway - always in the neighborhood of 100mph - and very often 120 and sometimes above. Same with my motorcycles. I quit a higher paying desk job to take a lower paying physical job ... that's exciting and dangerous. I'm a bar bouncer part time ... why? Take a guess.

I also feel my freedom is constrained by society - and I LOVE to break rules.

Everything I do has a "danger / excitement" fingerprint on it. Some people are "wired" for kink ... I'm wired for danger and excitement. And the "secret life" of an illegal hobby carried out clandestinely fits right into all of that.

LOL - trust me ... I'm not in it to be "liked".
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:29 AM   #65
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Can we all just knock off the dumb shit get back to FUCKING! GEEZ!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:25 AM   #66
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I don't have the link right now and I am posting from my phone. If you goggle it, I feel confident you will find it. I found it very interesting and made a lot of sense to me.

I started to hobby because I was in a relationship and the sex had stopped. Sex is a very emotional experience for each and everyone of us. That's why the professional mental health.people need to know about child hood abuse, sexually, etc. Women especially very emotional and effects them psychologically as well. Why do you think they get paid? To turn off that emotion and let a man they prefer not to be intimate with.use their body. The psychology of it is damaging, hence they should be paid. Women that are loose are usually looking for the same thing, to be liked and she feels if she gives you what you want, sex, than you may like her.

I find all this stuff amazing and I see it first hand as I was a hobbyist. I have not been with a lady that I am not in love with for a long time. Just have no desire for it. I started out of sexual frustration but I stayed with women I liked or made me feel liked. Hell, I fell in love with one of them. I had no idea at the time I was looking for intimacy and being liked. Most people will deny and say they want sex, but who wants to fuck somebody they don't like? Not me, not you, not her. It has nothing to do with desperation, ability to get laid, it has to do with the easy way out. I can court a woman, spend money, to maybe fall in live or usually not, but it takes time and effort to weed potential mates. Here I can research and get sex and the weeding process much faster than as previously stated. If I come across the link I will post it.

How many hobbiests here have fallen smittin with a lady? A.lot. How many white knights? Why does a man white knight? Not for free ass, to be liked. What lady on here has given free ass, none I know of, but I have not hobbies in a long time either.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #67
bayoucadillac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

When it comes to human beings you can't make any generalizations. all the girls are different and all the guys are too. If you keep an open mind who knows something really nice might happen.
bayoucadillac is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:40 PM   #68
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Mojito ^^^
+1
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:00 AM   #69
cajun
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

I have done my best to read through all of this BS and cannot seem to find why Datyman was banned. Could someone enlighten me?
cajun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:06 AM   #70
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun View Post
I have done my best to read through all of this BS and cannot seem to find why Datyman was banned. Could someone enlighten me?
Old 12-30-2014, 12:10 AM   #71
cajun
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Why do people post shyte on here like this? to increase your count? How ambitious! I asked the queston for a direct answer.
cajun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:50 AM   #72
Guest123018
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You should get hooked on phonics, cajun
Old 12-30-2014, 01:01 AM   #73
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Leaking information from the ladies area OR the men's area is reason for banishment. That's it, that's all.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:05 AM   #74
cajun
Premium Access

I ask because I am questioning the double-standard

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056123533&postcount=39
cajun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:20 AM   #75
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636