Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #61
1+1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-Louisiana View Post
I have no idea what truly successful caucasian men prefer BCD. I had a relative who seemed to like not so attractive professional females with their LPGA gal pals. A friend who works 14 hours per day and has only lived in luxury hotels almost all of his adult life never mentioned his preference. He owns oil wells across the globe.

Is the welder who has been making $1500 per day for the last several years considered successful?
+1
Many people assume success is education, material things, great job but it is nothing unless you have happiness. They say,money can't buy happiness.
Prime examples are rich and famous movie stars,athletes getting divorces and fucking around on each other is not my idea of success.Rich people have the most problems.People only want them for their money most of the time.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:31 PM   #62
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The only people that say money can't buy happiness are those that have none.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 07:23 PM   #63
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 111
Wink Happiness ?

From the awesome providers on the board, money can buy a LOT of happiness.
Hour by hour ...

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #64
monkeyseeyou
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

My lascivious Lena. If you could teleport up here now, not only would I gladly accept and appreciate your juicy kiss, I would reciprocate and (hopefully) make something else juicy. Just sayin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
If it were possible to teleport up north and give you a juicy kiss right now, I would! I deeply cherish our encounters.
monkeyseeyou is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:13 PM   #65
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 111
Smile

Lena and Monkey, please continue this Romeo and Juliet love story, LOL. You have such great chemistry together. It is so romantic !!! Seriously, it is a nice change from some of the negativity displayed on the board !!!

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:17 PM   #66
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

∆∆∆∆ Agreed
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:32 PM   #67
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default That's what I'm saying! But....

[QUOTE=holmes50;1058756749]I like them all.......however not going to lie, sometimes seeing that dark skin on mine, oh dayummmmmmmmmmm[/QUOTES

Same here! I love them all but especially love the contrast of skin when I'm with a Caucasian woman! However when a black man says that, we get blasted by black women and others. I do like this thread though because many times black women don't get their just due. I also understand gimme that's frustration though. Personally, I've been with several AA and Latina providers here and have enjoyed them all although it's been a minute. I do look forward to meeting Stella James and Tara Foxx one day as well as several of the AA providers mentioned here.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:34 PM   #68
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Amen. And amen again.
+1
Old 10-18-2016, 09:40 PM   #69
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
I love them all but especially love the contrast of skin when I'm with a Caucasian woman! However when a black man says that, we get blasted by black women
Maybe some black women but i could care less.
The buyer buys what he likes!
Do you babe.

Edit: I'm just enjoying the shout out to my brown skin
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 09:44 PM   #70
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Quote:
Edit: I'm just enjoying the shout out to my brown skin
As I said in my post, I am as well. ;-)
Old 10-19-2016, 12:47 AM   #71
1+1
BANNED

Default Temp Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
The only people that say money can't buy happiness are those that have none.
Explain JayZ fucking around on Beyoncé,they are both rich .Beyonce is beautiful,talented and welthy on her own before marriage to JayZ.If he was so happy with her why fuck around on her? He was happy enough to get married and settle down with one woman.
Look at Brad Pitt and AngieJolie getting a divorce.They all rich.People assume because you are rich that you will always be happy.Buying pussy is a temporary physical fix.At the end of the day,you have the choice to be happy and that is on you.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 12:59 AM   #72
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+1 View Post
Explain JayZ fucking around on Beyoncé,they are both rich .Beyonce is beautiful,talented and welthy on her own before marriage to JayZ.If he was so happy with her why fuck around on her? He was happy enough to get married and settle down with one woman.
Look at Brad Pitt and AngieJolie getting a divorce.They all rich.People assume because you are rich that you will always be happy.Buying pussy is a temporary physical fix.At the end of the day,you have the choice to be happy and that is on you.
Daniel Tosh said it best:

"Money doesn't buy happiness?... Uh, do you live in America? Cause it buys a WaveRunner. Have you ever seen a sad person on a WaveRunner? Have you? Seriously, have you? Try to frown on a WaveRunner. You can't!!!"
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 01:50 AM   #73
1+1
BANNED

Rich people get burned out on materialistic things.I lived on the edge of a rich neighborhood growing up and my best friend had too much money.Two blocks down the road in his family mansion they had all that and a maid.His father was gone all the time and every kid was spoiled rotten in that house.Even me.All through college he had full access to anything.We went to vacation spots on his daddy's money and he had women that constantly used him.He was so conditioned to have everything at his fingertips that he couldn't be happy without a gripe.That wasn't good enough was his thinking.Money bought his way out of trouble so he didn't have to worry about that..and the very woman that he wanted to be with to make him happy wouldn't give him the time of day. He couldn't buy her. I think he wanted something he couldn't have and it drove him crazy. Even money can't buy some of these women on here because they have their policies in place on the men they choose. Money can't buy everything.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 07:18 AM   #74
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Cheating or doing dumb shit has nothing to with happiness. I'm very happily married and I cheat all the time. I love my life but that doesn't stop me from doing risky dumb shit on occasion.

Believe me, there's no such thing as too much money. I've made plenty over the years, lived in some great places, traveled extensively and bought some ridiculously wasteful shit. None of because I was unhappy, all of it because I could.

Why does JayZ cheat - because he can.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 07:30 AM   #75
1+1
BANNED

Why do successful Caucasian men choose women of other races?

We can define success in many ways,part of the thread directive.Success can mean men with money. Some people think money can buy anything especially women in the hobby but even that has it's limits. Meaning,some women in the hobby won't see certain men no matter how much money they have.
And as the thread has evolved, some want to buy things for the moment of having some happiness.can't blame them for that truth.
1+1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women